Can someone tell her to like.. stay inside?

can someone tell her to like.. stay inside?

I'd take her over Ivanka any day of the week, to be honest. She seems like 110% family girl material to me...
Almost got a little school-yard crush on her...

The looks so dumb in a hot way. I want those lips

I think shes fucking hot. Fite me.

Tiffany Trump is best trump

I would nibble her shitpipe five or four times

I'd wife Tiffany over others.

She looks like a retard but i'd still fuck her

>trumps children
>not even once

says the faggot who would fuck bush's daughters.... kek nah lets bring your autism up a notch and say your prefer that nigger obama's daughter due to the fact that your most likely mudslime

>I think we're alone now
>Doesn't seem to be anyone around
>I think we're alone now
>The beating of our hearts is the only sound.

what the fugg

your autism is leaking

Obamer's daughters are cuter than Trump's. Ivanka had like a 6 million plastic surgeries to look decent.

So much for master race.

I want to buy her the biggest fish tank so she can swim to her hearts desire

Its the spanish blood. I'd fuck pretty much everyone who isnt an abo.

She's the meg of the family

Quick! The president's daughter has been kidnapped, by ninjas! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue her, before she ovulates?

she looks like a top slag tbqh

Yeah, I'll never understand how his most attractive wife gave him his ugliest child, but I guess that's part of the reason why they split.

TIFFANY IS NOT FOR BULLYING

Marla Maples is not his most attractive wife.

>part of the reason why they split.
What?

>calling a 700hp, $500,000 Italian super roadster a car
Jesus

Classy.

She would let you cum on her face. But I bet her mom would let you do way more.

>super roadster
Sounds gay.

Nah, Ivanka is top waifu.

and your shit is leaking, hans

Would marry. She could be 50x uglier. Would marry. Could have a dick for all I care. Would fucking marry. To be related be part of the Trump family and partaking in Scrooge McDuck style money swimming shenanigans? Priceless.

who here stiff4tiff?

Shitting in her mouth would make me the happiest man alive.

#stiff4tiff

GET IT GOING LADS

Don't bully, something of her is attractive

reasons you are attracted to Tiffany:
>you think she is attainable because she is ugly. you've had your penis touched by ugly girls in real life before, so you incorrectly sense that you have a chance at getting your penis touched by Tiffany as well. her pictures excites you sexually in a way that Ivanka never could, because of all the implications.
>you believe she'll be loyal, because she knows how ugly she is and how lucky she is to have you. this is the same logical fallacy that made you think that relationship you had with that ugly GF would last, and not end in her getting "bored" and swiping through Tinder right in front of you.
>you sense there will be guaranteed safety of your bloodline. who's going to mess with Trump bloodline babies? nobody, that's who. this makes you sincerely want to impregnate her, which is a feeling you've never been able to experience with ANY girl you've ever met in real life, because you know with those girls, you'll essentially just be spawning some pathetic serf babies beholden to either Team Globalism or Team Zionism, whoever is holding the ball that year, and your genes will be BROWNED out of existence in 2 or 3 generations.
>your father in law will be the God Emperor
>you'll always get to hang out with your new brothers Eric and Don Jr, go hunting with them etc., and even shitpost on Sup Forums together from the comfort of the mansion sleepover room, while Melania cooks tendies for you all, and Barron levitates them into your mouths with his mind.

Her mom looks like Nina Hartley. I want to cum on her face.

She's ok, but clearly a disappointment if you look at her parents genes...

>Tiffany Trump
>family girl

>tfw you'll never get to hang out with your new brothers Eric and Don Jr, go hunting with them etc., and never shitpost on Sup Forums together from the comfort of the mansion sleepover room, and Melania will never cook tendies for you all, and Barron wont levitate them into your mouths with his mind.

why even live