Why can't stupidass racist white people understand satire??

Why can't stupidass racist white people understand satire??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AshAgony/status/830529992845094912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ SATARICAL N SHEEEEIT

Then slavery was satire.

DSL
S
L

Would Sup Forumsacks feel better if netflix also made a "dear black people" show?

I know the movie was supposed to be satire but that trailer was stupid. The trailer deserves all the shit it got.

It was just a prank bro.

great equivalence

HBO already did it. It's called The Wire.

I'll show you satire when I black up for Halloween

Why can't you kill yourself?

>satire

Can't hear it over all this white genocide commited by TV programming

>Pls, don't do blackface, that's not cool.
>REEEEEEEEEE MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

For real though nobody could ever make a "dear black people" show.

Das racist

no one does blackface anymore

Why do black people with blue eyes look so odd?

satire

i just want to smack the smugness out of her resting bitchface

why you broflakes getting so triggered?

We've got a lot of time on our hands

The time is coming so its fine
twitter.com/AshAgony/status/830529992845094912

why is everyone saying this is racist? it's spelled raciss

>satire
>flatly stating views that you agree with and that the creators of the show agree with

>le head cocked sideways + pursed lips and raised eyebrows black bitch combo

I HATE black people that don't that shit. Its almost like it's built in them to constantly have a face on them like they just smelled shit.

>mfw law and order

you had your time libcucks, we president now :)

The amount of crying and triggering this causes is fucking hilarious #boycottnetflix #literallywhitegenocide

These are the kind of movies that deserve heavy censorship, you are shitting on us, the people who invented television and internet, the two things you are using to attack us. If anything a censorship will be a proper reaction.

Are there any actual black people in this show? The trailer is full of middle class, 1/3 black mutts who've never even had to worry about racism in their lives.

I'm Irish and I see the same shit here, faggots who LOVE to talk and sing about how oppressed they are.

white fragility

>address white people condescendingly on a mainstream platform
>expect them not to react

Pretty successful for being so fragile...

Really stimulates those synapses...

how many pats on the back are you looking for?

as many as I gave your mom last night cuckie

It's called The Boondocks

My response to the election of Donald Trump has been to dress gayer. And while the question, “What does it mean to ‘look gay?’” has many contentious answers, mine is a snapback. Combat boots. Baggy leather pants and aggressive jackets. No makeup, rap music, and a ‘don’t fuck with me’ face. I snarl at every white man on the subway, wondering if he’s the asshole who decided my basic human rights are less important than economic policy. I continued this philosophy on Saturday night. And, sitting on the subway to 8th Avenue with my headphones in, I felt a man tap me on the shoulder. He was sitting right next to me, and while I fumbled to pause Rae Sremmurd and remove an earbud, he leaned in close, waiting. My whole body tense, one hand inching toward the pepper spray on the key ring in my right pocket, I addressed him. “Yes?” “Do you know how to get to 59th Street?” Why, out of everyone on the train next to and across from him, did he ask me? Every synapse in my brain lit up like I was being held at gunpoint. Adrenaline coursed through my veins and pounded in my ears. I’d spent my week writing about hate crimes committed against black, Hispanic, and gay people by those who felt Trump’s win meant they could act with impunity. I was more than a little paranoid. “You’ll have to transfer to the A/C/E,” I answered, a steely edge to my voice. “Oh, okay. Which stop do I get off at?” “The last one.” I replaced the earbud. He wasn’t a particularly menacing man—his sweatpants and parka were clean, as were his shoes and fingernails. He’d stuffed a fuzzy beanie in his back pocket to reveal a fresh haircut. And I was used to men addressing me — asking for directions or tossing out an unsolicited, “I like your haircut” — without considering that I’m small, I’m female, and I’m traveling solo. But I was wearing the hat and the pants and the jacket. And we were living in Trump’s America.

I genuinely never see or hear Irish people talk about how 'oppressed' they are. They're nothing like actual minorities.

are you actually on Sup Forums being defensive about being white? how'd you get to this point

NO, because it would be fucking dumb just like this is.The main purpose is people are sick of the race bait shit.I know it's not as bad as it sound sbut it's still dumb. I thought we were mean tto move forward etc

Thhis is why I hate Jews and niggers

>demonize and belittle white people
>expect them not to react

open a history book stupid fuck cuck

who do you think you're replying to? who is mocking white people for reacting?

>white people
>can't handle the bantz
seems about right

>wear blackface

blacks can't handle the bantz

can you reply without foaming at the mouth? why are you so emotional?

emotional cuckie can't handle people calling him a stupid fuck and starts pleading, adorable :) 4 years or more baby boy

>making yourself look like idiots is bantz according to shitskins

Hmm..

>can't handle bantz to the point you're redefining it

yikes

>redefining bantz because whites are cancelling their netflix subscription and beginning to ignore sjw trash

Why do you say Sup Forumsacks as if everyone who dislikes liberal bullshit is a Sup Forums poster?

because they're a transparent reddit/tumblr migrant that doesn't belong here

invading your safe space? you're literally bizzaro tumblr

WALL, am i right? please reply..

>create the word safe space and look like a fucking idiot
>use it on other websites trying to pass it off as a joke

too late trump won cuck :)

cops aren't afraid to act now because they know based jeff sessions has their back

>clearly state that they will be arrested if they cross the street or block street.
>Get arrested.
No one understands you need permits to protest in cities.

She's so ugly and alienish.

dear black """"""people""""""

i bet loose cannon amoral nypd officers are happy a fellow racist numbskull has their back somewhere

triggered?

Every Jew will hang for this show.

> nigger has the gall to call anyone a numbskull

Ever google africa's average iq and compare it to europe's, you dirty ape?

blah blah blah

The movie shits on black people way more than it does whites.

It's also anti sjw/identity politics, the girl in the trailer isn't some hero we're meant to side with and in the end she realises what a cunt she's been and her issues came from her having a white dad.

The black face party scene where it turns into a fight is meant to be an example of how absurd things can get when people take identity politics too seriously.

The only things some people might not like in the movie is the race mixing and the gay kissing

Explain this then

He is one of many writers on the show that has so little to do with it he isn't even credited.

The writer and director is a gay black dude. For both the movie and show

Is that why he made all the privilege comments after the trailer dust-up?

he's laughing his ass of right now

>black people sit on their asses instead of voting
>it's whitey's fault

>tfw I work in a butcher shop/deli
>tfw I always rub nigger orders on the floor before I give it to them

Feelsgoodman

>do shit like this
>complain about a tv show
really makes you think

>saying whatever you want
>safe space

OK. If this is true I'll give it credit. But with Democrats and media calling white people racist and meanies can you blame people for being tired of it?

I mean I'm 26. My school wasn't even super liberal but it was anti white once I hit high school.

Honestly if race relations weren't worse and liberals/Democrats were running on anti white campaigns this may get a lot more likes. But we live in "your white. You're a fucking racist" world right now. People are just tired of it

>satire

You're joking right? Poe's law is being a bitch again.

You deserve to be fired and prosecuted

>purposely creating a health risk for customers and damaging products

You are human garbage

DEVILLISH HEHE
Yeah, it's literally white genocide they commit in high schools.

I see your point.

I agree. You can't spend 8 years calling the largest voting block the devil and expect them to be sympathetic.

Whites are just supposed to shrug it off. They didn't because they're people, too. Who knew.

>niggers
>human

lel

>when obamacare wont cover your 14th abortion

that was old white people

new white people like you are little bitches that get triggered by everything

Is " racism" natural or is it due to our environment. Legit. Because at one point in my life I had white guilt. Even some of my friends. But after actually reading history and shit I don't

I think libtards (not classic liberals. I mean SJW libtards) bought into the anti white education but .
A: never met niggers
OR
B: never studied actual history (I.e how most slaves didn't even go to American. Black slave owners/traders. Etc)

>creating a health and safety risk for customers
>creating a bigger risk for the business to lose customers once it becomes known
>doing all this and then going on Sup Forums to make racist comments

Really makes you think

>B: never studied actual history (I.e how most slaves didn't even go to American. Black slave owners/traders. Etc)

That's white revision history, bruh!

That's literally what they think. I saw a tumblr post the other day about how racism didn't exist until the 1600s when Americans invented it. They really believe this shit.

How is this different than Trump? It's different when they do it. Like you can't be racist against whites or sexist against men.

>white people

Sup Forums isn't white

did you get triggered by satire

Don't even care about that race baiting, I just hate her face and hate that it keeps getting posted.

And I won't be afraid to say it. I feel worse for blacks. But not for some cuck reason

Imagine being treated like babies. Having nigger culture promoted. Having welfare promoted. Imagine being told all people are racist and you're just a victim. An easy vote for some Democratic shitbag who couldn't give a fuck about black crime unless it meant he didn't get votes

Democrats owned slaves. Isn't it amazing how once they become voters they started loving em and treating them like children

Create enough desperation and chaos and you can control anyone.

>getting triggered by stories on a Cantonese pottery making website

>le I was pretending to be retarded xd

It shows the typical Sup Forums mindset which shits up Sup Forums

Why can't stupidass racist white people realize this is bait?

victim culture
everybody wants to think they have it hard in life and to complain
i cant feel bad for them, since a similar culture is spreading through my own group

maybe for those of them that see through it

Huh.

First day here eh?

daaaaaaaaam

>and Sup Forums is glad Trump is hurting abortion

>still falling for memes

Trump has not done anything about abortion and I doubt he will.

WE WUZ SATARICAL N SHEEEEIT

trying hard to convince yourself