CURRENT CTR SHILL TACTICS

As we know CTR are shilling harder than ever but will burn out soon. for now here's what to look out for:

>Threads that call for violence. These have evolved and now are often "ANTICOM" threads.

The left is losing because they are violent in the eyes of the public. We are winning because we are not violent. We are the good guys in the eyes of the public because we are not violent.

>Threads and posts encouraging people to use the name "crew" or any other name designed to rebrand CTR or divide consensus on what's going on.

Just call them CTR, the whole internet knows what that is now.

>Threads and posts complaining about "normies" or reddit flooding the board.

This is a divide and conquer technique.

>Threads pushing the idea that trump is a plant or on the same team as the clintons or that the nazis have always been in control of the US government and that the clinton gov pushed them out.

These ones may not be CTR, these are more likely CIA inventing a narrative. You can see this narrative has popped up all over the web including facebook etc in conspiracy circles since about a week ago. It's planned and deliberate.

>Posts that include strange links

Do not click a link on Sup Forums unless you know the website you're going to. There is reason to believe that CTR is making a list with your details to make your real life hell.

Another note: In case it wasn't obvious, any post that's anti trump on here or uses the word "drumpf" in some variation is a paid shill. There are a lot right now.

feel free to add more.

Bump

It's pretty shitty that the left is trying to incite more violence. They could literally get completely innocent people killed by doing this.

>any post that's anti trump on here or uses the word "drumpf" in some variation is a paid shill.

nice way to incite trolling

Bump

Anticom isn't shills. You can disagree with it, but it's real Sup Forumsacks.

BUMP

B U M P
U
M
P

literally why would we need to be violent? We're winning and the public thinks the left are violent and we aren't.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. we are pacifist. we fight with words and memes.

no real Sup Forumsack would ever ever advocate for violence (especially when we're winning) and if they do they're not a Sup Forumsack.

CREW shill.

You spelt CTR wrong.

They're only talking about defensive violence though, which literally everyone on Sup Forums advocates whether they be nazi or libertarian or anything in between.

Antifa have literally never attacked a single Sup Forumsack. They're just attacking normies instead. This is part of why we're winning.

pol users were at home watching the streams of anti-fa punching normies.

So protecting our countrymen is wrong? We only care about/pol/acks?

>We only care about/pol/acks?
yes.

protecting your countrymen in this case would be done best by letting the enemy make mistakes uninterrupted.

normies can defend themselves and as they see more normies get hit they will hate the left more and more.

we win the next election this way and if we're lucky the police get violent on the antifa for us due to public opinion.

Bump

Bump

Bumpo

hmm they sure are sliding this fast

Byoomping for you with liberal tears

I have lots from this guy

fuck CTR nerd virgins, how the fuck do they live making $0.02 per post?

Kek. Do you know this guy in real life?

it's like god woke up and smacked his hammer down on this kind of lefty.

>>Threads and posts complaining about "normies" or reddit flooding the board.
>This is a divide and conquer technique.

Is this a shill hijack?
Of course we are being invaded by /reddit/ fags they even openly organize the (((Schulz))) raids against Sup Forums and spam their /reddit/ garbage.

Or are you just refereing to the "concern" threads?

the copy paste posts like

"reee. i'm so sick of these normies. Sup Forums is now full of normies after... "

these are propping up too often for them to be organic. and they use often have exactly the same text in the posts.

Anticom protecting normies from antifa thugs is even better optics

wrong. "anticom" are a CTR plan to get us to be violent so they can stop losing to the right.

Bump. Fuck leftist shills

Bump

bump

Bump

Thats something I can agree with.

Not sure if its D&C tactics. Could also simply be a shitposting AI in training mode.

BUMP

Bump I guess
What are we bumping for? Like is someone gonna come by with more shill tactics?

They're also testing out various sob stories for the immigration crackdown to refine their message..

bump

T. Milhouse.
There is no we in Pol cunt.
U must be the fucker who was squealing "we gettin da raydz" when we were meming Thoth for a laff last month.
I like the idea of Anticomm.
I like that every White man is a Nazi by default now.
Trump is just a means to an end and you fanboys can go in the oven too for all I care.

>those harmed by the left are martyrs

pretty much are. the left attack normies not us. the normies outnumber the violent minority 100 x over. the vote will be assured for trump next election because of the normies being attacked by the violent left.

Is rebel media ctr then? They literally called on trump supporters to start fighting in the streets because 'enough is enough'.

Shills hard at work.
They found the fountain of Wisdom and is now trying to plug it.

if so they're idiots. but i wouldn't be surprised if there was jewish money involved.