Please help the community

Please help the community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should non-stop call the community about ICE members so they think they're always there and when a real call comes in they won't know.

But before that

>literally who
>literally where

>Gf wants to work for border patrol
>will have to move near the border in the far future

Dear lord I don't want to deal with la raza

Hmm, sounds awfully like conspiracy to commit a felony.

>If you see Pajeet shitting in the street please call this number. Please help the community.

How is it a felony?

Time for dick pics.

Also that bitch is uglier than Chelsea Clinton

Not you, Poo; them.

It's an Austin, TX area code. Someone answered in Spanish but I can't speak it anymore.

>your gf will get kidnapped and raped by cartel scum
>you will find her headless raped body in the desert
>with a grenade stuffed inside her detached head

have fun

Yeah hopefully she changes her mind soon. She wants to work in law enforcement, which is cool, but it's extremely dangerous

Austin Texas reporting in

Austin is mostly made up of white liberals and niggers and spics, who live on the East side of the city

Conspiracy basically means serious planning to commit a crime and some serious action taken towards the crime.

Conspiracy:

"Hey friends, lets all commit this crime!" and a member of the group grabs some supplies and a plan is made.

NOT conspiracy

"Lol it would be funny to rob a drug dealer, but we would never do it"

These people are conspiring to aide and abbett illegals.

>girlfriend wants to be surrounded by men more alpha than you for 12 hours a day
>not going to get cheated on
>wants to be border patrol
>wants to have a job more dangerous than going to Afghanistan
Reconsider your relationship OP.

>womyn
>in law enforcement

hopefully she intends to be a clerk behind a desk.

women in policing are fucking useless.

This. They're not even allowed to have women only patrols and they don't send women into the worst areas.

Can't we report these people for conspiracy or obstruction of justice?

Fuck criminals and anyone who helps them.

But womyn police get paid the exact same as men.

I remember in college, when we had our fitness drills, and the women were allowed to do modified pushups. Most of them could barely break the 25 mark, which is surprising because most of them spent a lot of time on their knees.

>beep test passing level for men: 8
>beep test passing level for womyn: 5
>maximum score of 100 for men: level 13
>maximum score of 100 for womyn: level 9

>sparring CQC drills
>get paired up with 5 foot tall qt
>be afraid I'm going to split her skull
>go easy on her
>she takes full advantage and drives her little hands into my ribs
>all the womyn cheer and holler
>OK...
>kick her ion the chest and send her back 6 feet
>get booed and hissed and "THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR"

>"We need a more diverse police force!"

Mind your poo living mind

You know why I don't feel any sympathy for these people? They had all the time in the world to do whatever it takes to become a legal citizen. They knew that. They know damn well they basically just cut in line while millions are waiting, especially the mothers and grandmothers who people are so sympathetic towards; they had plenty of time but their lazy, irresponsible asses just didn't make good use of.

Who wants people like that in their country? People too fucking stupid to have a basic sense of responsibility and a reckless disregard for self-preservation for themselves or their families. And it carries over into their whole attitude. I've meet plenty of Mexicans, good and bad people and yet with almost all of them there seems to be wanton disregard for the rules.

They have no respect for anyone else's life or property. This is karma. This is their whole national-race getting it's just desserts and justice for all the bullshit that's been inflicted on us for the past view decades.

>not giving false reports

You recognize the common thread, which explains why their country is in the state that it is.

People opine on the struggles of Syrians too, but the fact is that they made their own bed. They allowed that fuck to take power, the same way Germans did with Hitler.

The only difference I've seen is that Germans RECOGNIZED the shitmess they'd made, and they didn't try to blame the world a second time.

Whereas with Mexicans, Syrians, (insert ethnoracial group here), it's always "Muh American Imperialism" to blame for their country's shameful state of being.

I feel no sympathy for these assholes who try to sneak into America, or fuck, even Canada. We need to be sending them ALL BACK, and we need to be arrest, charging and imprisoning any of these fucking church or ethnic/cultural "groups" that try to help them. This myth, that we need a constant influx of immigrants, needs to die already.

>People opine on the struggles of Syrians too, but the fact is that they made their own bed. They allowed that fuck to take power, the same way Germans did with Hitler.

Agreed. And this is the biggest thing they don't get and their supporters don't get. They are in shitty situations of their own making, even if they only contributed a small amount to it. But all those small amounts add up to electing a fucking dictator over and over.

And they run away from their problems. To America, where everyone takes advantage of our relatively peaceful and prosperous society. Then they bring the same cultural mindsets and attitudes that lead to their own countries downfall over here too.

It's ironic because sending them back to the shithole and plugging up the shithole might make then, for once, actually fight to make their own countries non-shitholes.

AWOOOO!

Deport them all!

If they don't even have the loyalty and will to fight for their birth nation, why the fuck would we want to have them in ours? What chance is there that they'd assimilate, or ever consider themselves "American" or "Canadian"?

I see this all the time with more recent immigrants - it's this separate and apart attitude. "I might live in Canada, but I'm a poo/arab/dindu/etc. first and foremost!"

I can't stand beside these people as my countrymen when they don't even see themselves as such.

Should dress up as ICE officers are wandering around hispanic parts of town

>I see this all the time with more recent immigrants - it's this separate and apart attitude. "I might live in Canada, but I'm a poo/arab/dindu/etc. first and foremost!"

Yeah exactly. It creates a lair of general mistrust with those people. Like they're swearing allegiance to a different tribe but they just want to use your tribe's resources. There is a general sense of parasitic thieving going on on some level. Even if it's just spiritual.

They don't have your back as a countrymen and citizen. So when someone from their tribe commits a crime, instead of helping to fight or find that person, they hide and lie for them instead. This is very present with Mexicans and Muslims.

There is a sense of passive-aggressive hostility there. And you wonder why they are here, but it's clear -- they just want nicer things. They don't care who they have to screw over to get a more comfortable material position in life.

>Illegals pissing themselves over ICE
I wish I could drive through one of those sanctuary cities blasting this.

youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA

it's fucking austin, the festering tumor in the heart of texas