Pol celebrates black history month

Post the accomplishments of African Americans to American society.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc4i.com/2017/02/11/grove-city-police-hold-press-conference-about-search-for-killer-of-osu-student/
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jan/19/nancy-pelosi/legend-slaves-building-capitol-correct/
pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p2956.html
timesofisrael.com/how-culpable-were-dutch-jews-in-the-slave-trade/
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc
youtube.com/watch?v=JEtgOf351vo
black-inventor.com/Frederick-McKinley-Jones.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

fpbp

fpbp

peanut butter

gangsta rap

nbc4i.com/2017/02/11/grove-city-police-hold-press-conference-about-search-for-killer-of-osu-student/

The nigger never invented peanut butter

Built the capitol.
Won the civil war.
Helped make them a superpower through slave labor.
Invented the human race

That one nigger discovered that if you grind up peanuts it turns into a paste that can be eaten on sandwiches.

Fought in every major war.
Created american cuisine, aka fried chicken

quality bait

The blues, invented rock music, jazz and funk.

Were the drivers of the industrial revolution, providing cheap fabrics so the US could be competitive.

Dave Chapel, Richard Prior, some pretty funny comedians.

Morgan Freeman

Not bait. True story

The only thing worth keeping from that entire list is Jazz.

Invented american style slaveru

>invented humans
so an accomplishment of black people is existing?

how arrogant can one RACE be to demand TWO months to celebrate a maximum of 5 inventions by mulattoes as black history? one day is not enough like for every normal person?

They are the original man

Gave the US olympic dominance

harvesting cotton

No they're not. We share a common ancestor, but blacks don't have any special genetic connection to that ancestor that the other races don't.

Crime
Ebonics
Increased Welfare Spending
Drugs
More Crime
Unpleasant People to Look At
Rap

They are the gifts that keep on giving.

Humourous jaypeg, Aussie. But not based

Cotton, tabacco, alfalfa, sugar cane.

Did the agricultural work that whites could not do, because whites die in the tropic/sub-tropic sun.

Yes they do. The most ancient humans live in africa to this day. That can be proven through genetic diversity. Your welcome for your existence everybody.

People all over the world listen to our pop music, we don't listen to Chinese music.

American pop culture has been a very powerful tool for reaching other cultures without going through their politicians sand businessmen.
Your hipster musical tastes are irrelevant.

You're more than likely wrong.

But by your logic, everyone else who isn't a nigger is not the "original man", but the "new and improved man".

Yes, I'm calling niggers stupid.

Fuck you, a Frenchy leaf invented it.

The Sumerians had peanut butter.

muh dick.

Everybody else is our children, and we are children of the sun.

>Were the drivers of the industrial revolution
>American education

Are you literally retarded or just an average nigger? Do you even know what the Industrial Revolution was?

They had a peanut paste. We added the sugar to make it civilized. The important part is the blacks ain't do shit for PB

Evolution doesn't really work that way.. Flys in Antarctica evolved their wings away and cave creatures are blind.

Things come into being because of context. There were important cultures in Africa at various points of history, but what's even more important to realize is that Africa is our natural habitat.

We are an invasive species on other continents, but the African ecosystem stayed in tact because in Africa, we are just as much of a part of the savanna as a zebra, we come from there, and that also means it has everything we need to survive as a naked wanderer

All that free labor produced enough wealth to spark the industrial revolution. Your welcome world. Without blacks you wouldn't even have sugar.

I really liked it when they got hungry and invented eating mud

Stunning and brave

Didnt they revolutionize the cotton industry?

Tell me nig-nog, how much "free labour" was available to the British in the 1830s - the starting place of the Industrial Revolution? Tip: Slavery had already been abolished at this point.

Are all nogs in the US this retarded?

Brits got wealthy from the atlantic slave trade(blacks). Where do you think they got the sugar for their tea(blacks).

Britain has never had slavery, the 19th century outlawed it in all of its colonies, didn't mean mainland.
We've never had slavery.
(PS He's baiting you)

5% of Americans owned slaves

Most of those were Jews who bought them from other blacks

Your entire race is a footnote at best.

Why you guys so butthurt. You benefited from slavery/human trafficking, a sector pioneered and revolutionized by blacks.

>
5% of Americans owned slaves

>Most of those were Jews who bought them from other blacks
Can I get a source my kind sir?

Yeah nah, pick up a history book mate.

Without us you wouldn't have won the civil war, while your at it give us back our olympic medals, and the whitehouse we built for you. Hell, we built the whole damn capitol.

You sure told me. I wondet what a world without sugar was like?

>One black guy is on a survey crew taking measurements of DC
>We built the whole damn capitol

You need to do some research.
The 6% that owned slaves, owned almost 50% of the states population, there are a lot of slaves, they were the economic engine of the industrial revolution

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That 5% number comes from including states in which slavery was illegal, many southerners owned slaves

And that ape's name ... was Albert. Einstein.

>Built thhe Capitol

Didn't design it though. Are we handing out prizes for moving bricks now? You gonna take pride in that when it is revealed your ancestors weren't royalty, but ust slaves that built the pyramids?

"Without us you would not have won the Civil War. Indeed, and while you're at it, please give us back our Olympic medals, and the Whitehouse we built for you. We built the whole dang Capitol."

I fixed your shit English for you

1.6-2% of all americans (north and south) owned slaves at the height of slavery. This is from american census 1860ish.

refrigerator trucks

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jan/19/nancy-pelosi/legend-slaves-building-capitol-correct/

I thought white people were smart, or at least vikaaangz.

pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p2956.html

>The standard image of Southern slavery is that of a large plantation with hundreds of slaves. In fact, such situations were rare. Fully 3/4 of Southern whites did not even own slaves; of those who did, 88% owned twenty or fewer. Whites who did not own slaves were primarily yeoman farmers. Practically speaking, the institution of slavery did not help these people.

Even Vice says 6% at its peak

timesofisrael.com/how-culpable-were-dutch-jews-in-the-slave-trade/

>Jews were so influential in those colonies that slave auctions scheduled to take place on Jewish holidays often were postponed, according to Marc Lee Raphael, a professor of Judaic studies at the College of William & Mary.

>In the United States, the Jewish role in the slave trade has been a matter of scholarly debate for nearly two decades, prompted in part by efforts to refute the Nation of Islam’s claim that Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade. But in Holland, the issue of Jewish complicity is rarely discussed.

Doesn't mention he demanded it because the jackass tried to run away after two years when he said he would work four years. He tried to run away constantly, and the whole point of indentured servitude is to work off what you can't pay. He first extended his time and said he would be freed after 6-8 since he barely worked the 4. So the man was livid he ran away again, for the millionth time and worked for another man.

>TLDR
Nigs being lazy nigs caused slavery in America.

We invented all of those things

But youre right, you can rust pretty fast. Congrats?

We wuz kangs n shit nigga.

Dang? Is dang a word?

They, as a race, bring the USA down in just about everything, except for criminal statistics and poverty.

But they can't claim jazz as their own as it has long been a living genre taking musical themes and techniques from latin america, india, china, japan, as well as europe not to mention all the great jazz musicians of all races and backgrounds. Jazz like America is a melting pot and that is what makes jazz great, and that's also probably why it isn't popular anymore.

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Dang is a dang sweet word dang nabbit.

By being laborers, which really isn't much of an accomplishment.

We were there, and we put in the work. Most white americans, probably including your family, were still in europe at the time.

>is dang a word?

No, it's a numberwang

youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc

The horse, an animal, contributed more to civilazation than niggers have.

Nice

(((Cohen)))

(((Levin)))

None of the things your responding to are inventions. They're contributions, damn your dumb.

WE

>drivers of the industrial revolution
Wrong, the southern plantation economy did not make up the total percentage of Americas gdp.

Sup Forums BTFO

Eternally. We should never half to have this discussion again.

We gave you culture, how can white girls even compete.

Ohh yeah did I mention world olympic dominance.

Holy fuck her face looks like that ancient immortal homosexual when he was really fucking old and going to die from Doctor Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEtgOf351vo

happy black history month

I think most of Sup Forums are crypto-jews, and most don't even know it.

B

By not being black.

>he knows

The Aztecs figured that out a thousand years ago. In the Middle East they have had hummus for quite a long time which is essentially the same thing, beans cooked and mashed into a paste.

Try again, nigger.

>Africa is our natural habitat.

Speak for yourself, nigger.

>free labor

After feeding them, housing them, clothing them, providing medicine, AND taking care of them in their old age. Northern factory workers were cheaper than niggers to the industrialists. The ONLY reason niggers had value as livestock was disease resistance.

I never really thought of this. But I bet you're right by a massive margin.

a black man invented the air conditioner. The real question is, besides giving birth... WTF HAS A WOMEN DONE?

what the fuck this is? DNA test or something?

Yup

Oh yeah? Well nigs in Africa STILL own other nigs as slaves. Africa is still a shit hole. Western management built the west.

The air conditioner was invented by Willis Carrier (pic related)

Pretty pure senpai.

Statistically Im more British than the average Brit

Feels breddy gud tbqh

he was someone that added to a black mans idea. Nice try tho

black-inventor.com/Frederick-McKinley-Jones.asp

Then why don't you go back to your homeland of britain.

Silly nig nog, we conquered America for a reason

Don't be be like that

everything is made out of cotton