Maybe the TV version will be good?

It has really good reviews. I don't think anyone would give 'propaganda' bad reviews. Do you guys know anything explicitly incorrect about these films, or do they just address white supremacy in a way that makes you uncomfortable?

Why dont you guys act like grown ups, step outside your echo chamber and give it a shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3920289/
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Asking pol to step outside of its echo chamber

You do realise this is all satire aimed at making sjws uncomfortable right? Nobody actually cancelled netflix. Its called inspect elements and then screenshot

>A hollyjew film receives positive reviews from other hollyjew critics

Color me surprised.

That's from 2014, not the recent one

You do realize the movie was satirical and the TV version is being painted as a SJW fantasy?

>A fucking leaf

Nevermind, your entire country is a cucked joke second only to Sweden and I take my dogs need to take a shit more seriously than your political opinion.

They would if they are trying to convince people that they should watch propaganda because they are either a.) indoctrinated or b.) being paid to do so.

This shit is about dividing the US by race and bolstering identity politics. Supporting writers who fucking outright hate white people is NOT okay. Saged and hidden.

You're retarded, everything that isn't pol is outside my fucking echochamber, and that's like 99 percent of my life so far

and pol isn't even a fucking echochamber, we get a fucking commie thread daily now and 1000 counter "argument" troll threads with some smug faggot op sipping tea every god damn time

Whats so bad about this show? White people joke about black people, why can't blacks joke about whites. Its obviously not a show white people would watch.

Without looking, I can guess the "experts" at rotten tomatoes used phrases like, provocative, thoughtful, and "forces one to look at what has been done to minorities by white people." There's probably more than a few references to slavery as well as white privelage.

While normal people responded with the phrase "what the hell?" In multiple ways.

Someone give a glance for me.

CTR and Leddit shills trying to say that being huddled off into an open message board into the corner of the internet becuase everyone who rules supports your cause is the same as Twitter girls begging for refugee cock and shadowbans.

They only chant the mantra becuase they know the ridiculousness of it gets under your skin.

I saw the 2014 movie. It wasn't funny but it wasnt cringe-worthy either. In the end the lead character found that everyone is a little racist and she ended up dating a white guy.

Is this the thing thats gonna be on netfix?

Ill unsub netflix, fuck that

Rotten Libcucks is where I get all my ratings, I find the movies that have the most (((Literally Shakings))) and then watch them.

((((((((CRITICS)))))))))

>"hurr durr guys this movie is gud for you pls go watch it or your a racist sexist echo chamber betavirgin"
>"its rated high by paid reviewers even before it fully comes out and go see it or you're a racists"

t. Ghostbusters 2016

>Satire
>Director makes Tweet about how he hates white people

It was a good movie.

The movie was bad though.
It's almost like they are trying to satirically present SJW tropes but you can see they want you to also take it as something with all seriousness in mind.
Clusterfuck of messages.

If it's well received on RT, it's always bad anyway

>I don't think anyone would give 'propaganda' bad reviews
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I learned to stop trusting review aggregates when I noticed I was shelling out $60 for AAA vidya that was just not well thought out or entertaining at all. It works the same way with film. Although it's a matter of taste, I thought the new Star Wars film was pretty shit as far as movies go, but it has an excellent rating.

Now, that isn't to say that reviews are worthless, but you have to actually read the review and see why someone liked it to make a decision. Review aggregators, and also Netflix ratings, are not very helpful though.

The marketing decisions here are astounding.

Netflix is trying to push some show about raycism and get those virtue signalling points. Then they see there's a backlash from it. Somehow in their mind they don't see this as bad, and double down with their original idea.

What is more of a gain to Netflix?
Lost subscribers
OR
Some 5 star reviews from already existing SJW subscribers

If I had any sort of equity in this company I'd be very confused at how it's being run right now

wow, (((they))) liked it, now I'm sold!

They don't have an accurate picture of the world at large. They're sequestered in a bubble where "literally everyone" thinks just like them. In that environment, this decision would seem like a good idea.

Also, I guarantee there are people involved in this decision at Netflix that thought this was a terrible idea, but decided it was better to not say anything lest they be thought of as one of those "alt-right nazis" so they just kept their mouths shut. It's worse for the company, but better for their individual careers.

>believing shit some asshole put on his twitter
>not checking the IMDB page for the show

imdb.com/name/nm3920289/

No crew is listed for the show itself

>Posting the IMDB page for the director instead

Were you about to post the page for the long ago made movie by mistake?

Are you literally shaking right now?

>not checking both

imdb.com/name/nm3920289/
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

living as gullible fuck

Yes, I've been blown the fuck out at your ability to correct your mistakes.

Now what the fuck does this have to do with the director not hating white people?

Face it Netflix is shit and has been for months, cancelling that shit is easy, done.

>Sup Forums is satire

LOL

This they got rid of farscape and columbo.

>oft-neglected discussion of race

Which discussion? White people have been talked to about race for years. The only neglected stuff is black criminality.

Rake yourself, cuck

the original movie was great satire. the series, the way the advertisement paints it, looks like it's being serious. maybe I'm wrong. on a side note, am I the only one who thinks people were overreacting by deleting and canceling their Netflix accounts? just don't watch it, plain and simple

>am I the only one who thinks people were overreacting by deleting and canceling their Netflix accounts

I didn't delete mine, but it's becuase I share it with two sisters and my mom, and I didn't want to take this shit out of them.

Are they over reacting? I dunno, how do you feel about a company you've spent hundreds of dollars on turning around to use that money to fund a TV show about "Fuck you, cracker."?

movie with a nigger

critics love it

>fund a TV show
shit I didn't know it was a Netflix original, not sure how I missed it. I don't have Netflix anyhow

>You do realise this is all satire aimed at making sjws uncomfortable right?
Lol, no.

How about the left-wing critics step out into the real world?

That's what the whole outrage is about.

The movie looked like SJW BS but ended up being a satire.

The TV show is basically the movie without the satire, directed by a literal white hating cuck.

>not sure how I missed it

Google's gone full altering search results in the last year, I often have to search through 10 links of top result propaganda before I can find anything resembling neutral articals since the election heated up last year.

These images also fail to note the kind of shit you get if you search for "White male and white female"

The core problem is the concept of a black woman telling white people how to behave. White people build and maintain western civilization. Black women can't even maintain their own families. The idea of one of them attempting to dictate white behavior is profoundly offensive, as we are their betters. They do not tell us how to behave, we tell them.

1 post by these IDs

Way too many posts by this faggot.

Screen shot your "sisters' and "mom's" Netflix list. Can't do it?

Fuck off shill.

>Making up a big over complicated story in my head

No, just that pesky fucking reality again.

1 post by this ID

I watched yesterday because I was bored. I want to say it was racist, but really it was just poorly made

I actually liked the movie, its like the boondocks. "dear white people" is college radio show done by a half white women who secretly dates self hating white man. The school election is rigged so that she winds up in charge. Basically at the begin all the blacks are struggling to get up the food chain but by the end they make it to the top by trying to destroy each other. Coco (is kind of like TreeOfLogic) a black women that likes white culture & create a youtube show to red pilled counter argument against the dear white people show. Coco & Ex-black president, convince the white people to throw racially themed party where Coco talks about blacks wearing blond wigs & refuses to apologize for the "Halloween party". There's more twist in the story, but its fair to say that it mock the PC culture as fake & promote conservatism because Coco negotiates a TV show deal & everyone else is fucked by the end.

Honkey please.