How can you people claim to have the moral highground when you are literally separating families who were just trying...

How can you people claim to have the moral highground when you are literally separating families who were just trying to create a better life?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/ice-arrests-200-north-carolina-south-carolina-georgia-come/

There's almost a thousand people now who have been taken by ICE now and they promised "a lot more to come".

This is beyond disgusting, don't ever claim morality again because you people are at the bottom of the slums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTsHX-cb8nc
nbcnews.com/news/world/oskar-groening-trial-accountant-auschwitz-sentenced-4-years-jail-n392311
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck their families

Who gives a shit about the moral high ground?

Your assumptions are weak, as is your basis for argument, and judgement to think it would fly here.
Go away.

Breakin the law. Should've made a better life for them in Canada.

What do we have to gain by deporting law abiding laborers with American born children?
I'm all for deporting the criminals and degenerates, but for those who are long term residents who contribute to this country, why? There is nothing to gain.

They're criminals.

I hear the mexicans and muslims can have a better life in Israel and Japan.

They arent evil white nazi devil supremecist crackers either.

They will love you.

What's wrong with the slums? That sounds like a lot of classist bullshit to me, Pedro.

if you went illegaly to a different country they would kick your faggot ass the fuck out too

quit crying about the law

Sometimes you have to display a sense of fatherly love towards people.

Sometimes fatherly love means enforcing preset rules and dealing strict but fair punishments towards those that rightfully deserve it.

What we are doing is for the preservation of the Republic and the American People. It is our civic duty to uphold the principles this country was founded on and defend against those who selfishly believe they have an inalienable right to the wealth and prosperity of a nation that is not their home.

They shouldn't have gone there illegally to begin with.

>wanting the law enforced is now immoral

We're not separating them. Their children have citizenship in the country they are from, they can easily rejoin them once the illegal goes back.

The children would rather live here than with their parents. It's their choice.

We should just let all thieves go free, they were just trying to create a better life for themselves! How can you call yourself just when you separate families just because one of their parents robbed someone?

>illegal immigrants
>law abiding

Why is it almost always some faggot instead of ironic shit posting

This is the issue. Liberals need to learn how to separate emotion from policy. We can't have a fairy tale paradise and a successful, orderly society at the same time.

I mean

you're lucky they dont go full Ben Mculloch on illegals...

you broke the law, now suffer the consequences.

>stealing someone's personal property is the equivalent of walking across an imaginary border

this is Sup Forums's morality

JUST REGISTER FOR CITIZENSHIP, RATHER THAN PUTTING IT OFF UNTIL YOUVE BECOME A CAREER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

>police ice
>Sup Forums ice ICE

Yeah generally speaking if you don't make $50k or more a year you're not a net contributor to the economy. The USA is the big leagues. Just because you have some random low paying manual labor job doesn't mean you are a net positive to the economy.

>fuck having law and borders and sheeeeit

This.

They can go live in Mexico together.

I guess those walls in your apartment are just imaginary too and I can come over and help myself to your food, clothes, and electronics, right?

the true face of the righteous right

The people coming to your country illegally are seperating themselves from their families too, but I don't see you bitching about that, cunt.

You've to go back.

>law abiding
literally the first thing they did upon arriving here is break the law

>moral highground
Nobody claims this.
Legal highground. Remove burrito.

pic from october 2016

fucking clickbait

the chose to break the law by ignoring the immigration process, by identity theft and by trying to have anchor babies

And yet if I, a white canadian male, were to try and live in the US illegally, liberals wouldn't care a whit about deporting me.

Because only fucking mexicans, niggers, poo in loos, and other assorted ethnicities are allowed to break the law.

You're right user, you've opened my eyes. I think I'll walk right across the street and start living in my neighbor's house. It's not like it's hurting anyone.

>How can you people claim to have the moral highground when you are literally separating families who were just trying to create a better life?

Because we do have the moral high ground.

You gave our actual ground away to people who illegally crossed our borders, take our jobs, take our welfare intended for the severely disabled, steal our citizen's SSI and other ID's to steal our jobs, not learn our language or culture, and then when we elect people who will uphold the law, you all riot for days! Shutting down cities, airports, burn businesses, assault anyone, and demand we capitulate to your virtue?!

Expatriate from our country, Commie. Take your comrades and illegals with you.

borders have existed as long as humans, the only true morality is natural law

youtube.com/watch?v=NTsHX-cb8nc

whoop whoop motherfucker

No, we don't want illegal snowchinks either.

I agree that separating families is cruel. What are you doing America? You need to send them all back together.

>Just trying to have a better life
>While complaining about our country and our customs/government
You have to go back. Flying any flag except the American flag here should be instant deportation. Complaining about America should also equal instant deportation. Goodbye lefties and "peaceful immigrants."

They aren't victims, they broke the law and I care about creating a better life for my family not theirs. A penny of tax payer money spent on a non-citizens wellness is a penny too much. Deal with it cunt.

this, there is no reason to have the anchor baby rule

>Putting people back where they came from. Fucking animals.

>Invading random middle east countries killing hundreds for oil, separating families that are already in their homes.

Everything is fine.
OP You stupid.

what about the NSDAP flag

how do I into ICE-core?

man they must be getting a fuck ton of application rn

stop breaking the law assholes, gtfo

Do you care about my problems?
Do they care about my problems?
Why should I care about theirs.

Piss off

The law is amoral idiot.

the fuck is this "moral highground" thingy and why do burgers use it so much like it's some kind of power?

It's over, Sup Forums. I have the moral highground!

The fact that you even had to ask that shows you are against the very principles America was founded upon

Billions of dollars in gibemedats and illegal aliens who are by definition, criminals?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE OUR POWER!

go to usajobs.gov i bet its not easy to get in though

Under what pretence is "trying to create a better life" an excuse to break the law? I can try to "create a better life" for myself by robbing but we do not hold that to the same standard. Indeed if I immigrate illegally to another country and claim its benefits such as healthcare, labour market access and rights normally afforded only to citizens while not paying tax and while contesting for jobs at less than the legal minimum wage, am I not robbing my host country of their tax money, their jobs and eroding the rights of their workers?

>There's almost a thousand criminals now who have been taken by ICE now and they promised "a lot more to come".

Fix'd that for you op

But liberals want a perfectly functioning, successful society, where things like healthcare are free for everyone, that is open to all people.

No, that is not hyperbolic, that is actually what they claim to want.

Only on Hitler's birthday.

>waahhh muh families
If those people cared about their families they would of immigrated LEGALLY instead of hopping the border and becoming criminals.

>you are literally separating families who were just trying to create a better life?
Why should I as an individual care about whether someone else is trying to make a better life? Why should it matter to me if their life is any good? If they're not making MY life better then they can fuck right off.

>the bowl of M&Ms collecting dust at the office will never be replaced with skittles

How many times are you faggots going to make these pity threads?
They are here illegally. They have no right to be here. They never did. This is not Obama's America anymore where you can just do whatever you want and ignore laws all fucking day while he has hot dog parties like the nigger faggot with a fake birth certificate that he is going on tv and telling criminals to vote in our elections.

There are laws in this country and if you break them you will suffer the consequences. When Trump gets done grabbing the supreme court by the pussy a whole lot more laws are going to be enforced.

>law abiding
>illegal

The double think is real

we separate families all the fucking time!

What do you think happens when a nigger robs a 7-11? The entire family goes to jail with him?

They can all go back and make a better life together in mexico.

They can bring their kids with them.

And why can't they do that in their own country? Even with refugees, the establishment of safe zones designated for refugees as the UN does, is enough.
Even if they want to, I'm not going to let them be used as slave labour either.

So it's not my fault they CHOOSE not to take their dual national children back home with them.

What about my family who got crushed because of illegal immigration? Screw your feels over reals.

>families who were just trying to create a better life?
>by illegally entering a country

maybe they should have thought about the consequences of their actions.

Enforce the laws, passed by the people, or get the fuck out of the way.

what about freedom of expression

police
pol ice

>Sup Forums
>ICE

what have we done

Sweet dude. I'm just going to take up housing in your room. I'm glad you won't be kicking me out after I eat all your food and screw your bandwidth with all my torrents. I have the moral high ground. Just trying to make a better life for myself, bro. Thanks.

Sorry, OP. Mexico wants Texas and California back. We're destroying their sly plan.

yeah, we need to stop sending niggers to jail if they have a family.
make sure things can never be turned backwards by liberals

Illegal entry into the United States: Immediate deportation

No thats too hard. They would rather cut out the middle man by taking advantage of another country.

Send the whole family back. Problem solved.

>How can you people claim to have the moral highground when you are literally separating families who were just trying to create a better life?

I don't know. You tell us, Jew.

nbcnews.com/news/world/oskar-groening-trial-accountant-auschwitz-sentenced-4-years-jail-n392311

I'm sorry, do citizens of our country have a moral obligation to pay for anyone that jumps across the border illegally?

It's not my fault that they chose to break the law.
You are responsible for your own actions. If you make a bad decision, be prepared to deal with the consequences.

>tfw can't grow a muttonstache

Put the moral highground up in your ass and leave it there.

What we had to do

>mexicucks go to war with america
>get btfo
>america being great decides to actually pay mexico for the land they won in the war
>mexico still butthurt they can't turn the southern states into one giant drug cartel controlled slum fast enough

Stop appealing to emotion, as for the people who're here illegally... either do what is required for American citizenship or leave

Two choices
No emotional bias
Final Destination

Morals are subjective.

Breaking the law isn't.

if they aren't paying taxes like the rest, then they are not contributing to the country

breaking up crime families whose children are the fruit of criminal acts are not US citizens and should not be recognized.

Only those who care about america to become citizens not freeload off our tax dollars can stay.

OH WHAT A DAY WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

F E L O N
E
L
O
N

>Muh families
Illegals aren't my countrymen. I don't care about their feelings or their well being.
Trump should just go ahead and give ICE the go ahead to start shooting them at the slightest sign of resisting deportation. Maybe they'll be a bit more compliant then.

They never had the right to make a better life here. Time to go back.

They're slave laborers or hand out grabbers who have invaded our country.

Anyone who "sympathizes" with illegals is just a brain washed drone for the political corporate masters who want slave labor and ignorant voters.

Good. I will be satisfied when all 20 million illegal aliens are GONE back to Mexico. The problems their families have is their responsibility. They broke the law. ZERO sympathy.