Based unions

Have you gotten down and sucked the dick of a union worker today yet? You should, they deserve it. They literally built this entire country.

but labour unions are fucking up the economy

Do I look like a fucking pleb? They built it because we told them to.

but I thought suburban and rural retards voted for Drumpf?

>mfw they want you to believe "union worker" means "I just spent 18 hours mining coal"
>mfw nowadays "union worker" means "I get 3 months a year off but I still want to complain about ALL THE TIME I SPEND GRADING PAPERS WAH"
I relish the implosion of the public school system.

Sorry, I'm too busy for that, I'm on my union-mandated break. Try asking your father?

I can't comment on industrial unions, but the teachers union has near singlehandedly fucked over >American education

This. Double sevens confirm, by the almighty kek.

Unions used to mean something, back when people got fucked over religiously and there weren't laws in place to stop it. Now a days, Unions are just an excuse to get more time off and be an even lazier asshole.

Also there's this fat pozzed up libtard on /r9k/ who unironically brags about unionizing PANHANDLERS.

Yes, there's a fucking "PANHANDLER'S UNION" (In Canada, but still)

shadilay

Fuck unions
Bunch of communist mafia

>Reply
>tfw youve entered an industry where you do lots of public education work, as well as federal work
>tfw you go into schools and prisons and realize thes epeople are unionized, while having the easiest fuckign jobs on the planet
>tfw you realize that teachers will have the summer off while your summer will be busting ass working loads of overtime so that they can have the infrastructure they need to break it and call your ass in at 1am on a tuesday to fix it
>tfw you get bitched at by teachers whose job is to patrol the halls
>tfw youve put in years of experience to service grown ass women acting like children.
>tfw youre convinced any ass hole can work in the public education system

i almost prefer working private sector for public sector workers. it gives me a glimpse into their "difficult" lives, ie day to day working with the same difficult people until the next year when a new batch comes in.

idk, honestly, teachers are about on par with technology service technician.

Unfortunately, all unions fell for the cultural marxism, and not for nationalism-protectionnisme.

>wages have not risen since the 70s
>America has just been lazy for the past 40 years

I'm a union and my company STILL tries to fuck us over on a daily basis but the union doesn't let them.

I respect labor unions for construction workers and factory workers. Collective bargaining when done right is imo one of the fairest things to happen in a free market. That being said, I have no sympathy for them when they try to push their luck and try to get more out of their employers. If they're making fair wages with reasonable treatment then the only reason for a union to exist is to maintain that status quo.

White collar unions are completely wrong though. Especially teacher unions. Fuck teacher unions.

You're telling me.

I have an entire side of my family who are "educators" (read: three principals/vice-p's and one teacher), and they're so goddamn naive and sheltered about the world that sometimes it really does get under my skin.

>go from private grade school
>to private middle school
>to private high school
>straight to (((college)))
>straight from college land a job in the public school system
>never have to "update you resume"
>never have to fill out 50 job applications a week
>never have to wait to be interviewed for the privilege of working for Mr. Shekelberg with your hat in hand like some kind of cuck
>>I KNOW HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS OK I WORK(ED) IN PUBLIC SCHOOL SWEETIE :)

sounds about right

You can start with mine.

>tfw if we could depend on the decency of our fellow man enough we wouldn't have to put up with the sheisting kikery of fucking unions

can't we all just get along

what happened to make us this way

...and they couldn't have done it without unions?
Hogwash.
Your bosses wouldn't have gotten rich and powerful without your blind faith and money, more like it.
Some people need others to think for them, same as it ever was.

I have been traveling a lot to upstate NY lately.
I'm an IT fag but the company I work for has most of its employees unionized.
It's funny and interesting to talk to them about politics. They all vote democrat, hate Trump but have political views that are more aligned with republicans right now.
Job protection, american worker first and expelling away H1B holders to bring wages back up.
People are funny.

Which part of upstate? I'm assuming Franklin/Clinton. I used to live up around there. Beautiful place. But yeah, a lot of libs/democrats don't actually know anything about what they're opposing because they were told to oppose it.