Mom of two citizens living here for 21 years dragged away from her family and friends

Mom of two citizens living here for 21 years dragged away from her family and friends

Good job,you fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a4abGXiGC3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was one of them 8 years old?

If you want to change the law, campaign to change the law instead of whining when it's properly enforced.

Thanks! The first of many I'm sure!

Nice trips, fellow nazi!

need more miniguns
youtu.be/a4abGXiGC3w

Lmao good. MAGA

You spelled 'Felon' wrong.

They did and the majority of the country that doesn't sperg out whenever a brown person's feelings are hurt told them to fuck off.

It's time for them to fuck off. Their experiment has failed and now the adults are cleaning up the mess.

Her children aren't citizens either.

Don't break the law and you won't get deported.

Who says the children can't come with her back home to her beautiful glorious homeland that she loves and totally didn't abandon to go to America because Mexico is actually a shithole?

>stayed here for 21 years
>never once decided to apply for citizenship
Her fault that she was too stupid/lazy/paranoid to become a proper citizen.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, won't somebody kill trump and pence already?

Why is this our fault faggot

That dumb hoe couldn't draft paperwork for citizenship and this is our fault?

Kys

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
In this case it's getting fucking deported.

>stayed here for 21 years
>never once decided to apply for citizenship
>Her fault that she was too stupid/lazy/paranoid to become a proper citizen.

This.
Immigration is great, but I have little to no sympathy for illegals who skipped the line/criteria.

t.Son of legal immigrants.

She broke the law for 21 years?! About fucking time she got caught!
MAGA

Good. Kids should go with her

Families should not be divided. Deport them all.

Apply for a green card or get out.

b-but are you white?

Tons of criminals are parents too. What is your point?

Illegal? Good gtfo

Yeah. She's an identity thief.

I'm upset that people are upset about this.

Nobody has an IOTA of sympathy when a white man or woman contravenes any retarded bureaucratic bullshit and gets their shit pushed in by the white hating, white guilt system.

How come when someone of darker complexion defiantely violates the letter, and the spirit of the law just to leech at the belly of western society they get the full force of liberal sympathy? Why are these people such FUCKING TRAITORS!?!

To be honest the more whiny the sob story the better. Illegal is illegal. They should go after criminals last imo just bc your tears would be even tastier.

These ICE raids have my dick hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the hell is the US immigration so shit?

Deal with it you over emotional faggot

Sayitwithme SHITSTAIN...

Here
Illegally
Convicted
of
Identity theft
And
Fraud

CTR/10
Basic bitch baitposting...

Good news.

Obey the law.

THE AMERICAN FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN WILL LITERALLY COLLAPSE WITHOUT ILLEGAL WORKERS BECAUSE THERE THE ONES PICKING YOUR FRUITS AND VEGS

ENJOY YOUR FAMINE IDIOTS

Nope. Black.Never had a sunburn in my life.

A felon

Wow another leaf who isn't a complete faggot. You must be from Alberta

>didn't even bother to apply for citizenship during the 8 whole years obongo was incharge
It's so fucking easy to be a citizen especially when she shat out two anchor babies.
No sympathy for this lazy spic.

Maybe they can plan a permanent family reunion down in Guatalajara.

But then nobody will see me out there virtue signalling!

Fuck Garcia and fuck protestor people

>go back
>re-enter legally
>be with family again

I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

Hes Hispanic. Hes probably whiter than you Abdul

they can go back with their felon mom

this

>om of two citizens living here for 21 years dragged away from her family and friends

Horray for equality.

you have to go back

Reported for actual crime

I'm so glad Trump doing what he promised

F E L O N
E
L
O
N

I hear you, user..

She was here illegally. How can anyone defend her staying here illegally???? SHES A FUCKING CRIMINAL, MEANWHILE MILLIONS EMIGRATE TO US THE RIGHT WAY AND ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF BEING AMERICAN

Kek fpbp

This

They say what, it takes about 10 years to get here the right way?
This bitch should've been able to do it twice.

Black people can get sunburnt too though

Actually, Mexico deports thousands of illegal immigrants...

Do you really want to live among people who are too stupid to stand in a line and fill out paperwork?

Don't care.
Kids need to leave too.

I hope womeone kills you, faggot.

Can someone tell me how this works? Do they just confront random spics on the street and if they dont have any documents they'll deport them?

Exactly this

being able to illegally enter and shit out a broodling of dindus or whatever should be illegal

being born somewhere is fucking meaningless - as shown by the fact that you can be born on a fucking boat or airplane in the middle of nowhere

heritage is all that should count until you go through LEGAL means to attain whatever status you want

I hope you realize that every threat at a public official made online automatically triggers an investigation. You just made two. You are sincerely autistic.

because lefty racists are white supremacists who instead of seeing other races as simply inferior, they see them as inferior and fetishize them. They seek to feel better about themselves and the world by elevating and defending people they consider to be less fortunate (either genetically or economically)

she has to go back

>child of two citizens dragged from her family and raped to death
many such cases

You really believe we would go through famine before harvesting our own food???

Sure senpai (^:
Enjoy your Sharia law and go buy a toothbrush.

thanks, familia

Man

If you told me this time last year that I'd be enjoying the state of the world so much

I'd have said "that seems very unlikely"

THICC
H
I
C
C

She knew the risks. She had years to apply for citizenship

You have to go back..

21 years to get legal, chose not to

Deported

I really dont enjoy Trump's foreign policy, but yet I don't get why mexican people get mad at this news if we are doing the same to south americans.

How is there all these signs pre made for a spontaneous arrest? Something ain't right.

kek agrees

>(((SCHWARZ)))

If Trump keeps deporting all these illegal aliens, who will be left to clean his toilets?

It happens here because of an outdated law to make sure that former slaves would get citizenship.

she should have obeyed the law and came here legally

RACISTS!!! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE A HEART??? WE WERE ALL IMMIGRANTS!!!! REEEEEEE

They are just illegals. Fuck their feelings.They can go to mexico with their mom.

Parasite who leeched of our social system for over 20 years removed.

How much in school, medical, and welfare did she get?

If they love her they can go with her

because we aren't a fucking island, aaaaand bleeding heart liberals

I agree. We need to keep these families together. Ship out the kids, too.

The husband didnt even fucking care that she was getting hauled away so why the fuck should I?

They all seem to have dark skin because white people do things the right way fag lord.

Illegal still means illegal always has always will, what's so hard to understand about that?! Also no one is forcefully separating families they can all go to Mexico together with their mother and be a family

dipshit

Exactly my thoughts... Ilegal immigration is illegal.

CA really needs its own flag on pol

Man I kidnapped a whole bunch of babies for my rape dungeon 21 years ago and now dem raciss natzees are taking them away and locking me up

this wasn't a problem before

Then don't start a family when you don't have legal status, or accept the consequences

Shouldn't have been an identity thief.

Fuck off shill.

send him back too.
>im the son of 2 Legal naturalized immigrants