Why do people hate Jews? Trying to explain to a friend, but couldn't really find the words for it...

Why do people hate Jews? Trying to explain to a friend, but couldn't really find the words for it, and it got me thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEWnWeAc-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scapegoats. No one understands better parenting, education, and community equal higher percentage of successful people.

Jealousy mainly.

Its because of what they do, not what they are.

Simple answer... They push diversity and miscgenation among white and european populations, but they are very opposed to race mixing within their own ethnic groups. Not to mention they control the media and the banks and have used Usury otherwise known as interest on loans to become the most powerful groups throughout history with little to no work. They are very nepotistic.. and share huge in group preference... They also say in their holy books that Jesus Christ was a fraud of a skank and is currently burning in hell in his own escriment and their holy book says that taking advantage of goys is a holy and righteous thing to do.. need I say more?

what exactly do they do? I understand they control the media, but idk how to explain to a normie, who thinks it's a coincidence.

Because of we stopped, we would realize what we really hate is ourselves.

They're niggers.

Oh hey, that's pretty much what I what was taught in school too!

They constantly seek to subvert and destroy from within their host countries in ways that somehow fill up their bank accounts.

download that echoes thing that reveals jewish surnames while reading shit

Then it's easy to see why people don't like jews.

They killed the son of god.

You have much to learn in your awakening if you do not know why Jews are the enemy of all that is not Jew... You have a lot of reading and research to do and you should not push ideas you get from Sup Forums... You need first hand sources and research if you are going to talk to normies about this shit.. I'll give you some charts tho in a sec

You have to go back.

Not like they caused WWI an WWII and countless other unnecessary slaughter to people or anything.

Here's another one.

Zionism and its history and international jewry. I really have no problem with well assimilated American jews that don't have other loyalties.

Do I have to say it?

You know hes right.

(((we)))

Jews are all right, kikes are bad though. Every kike is a Jew, not every Jew is a kike. As a rule Jews shouldn't be trusted because there is a high chance of them kiking you at some point scientists believe .

because teh nazis did xd

youtube.com/watch?v=HEWnWeAc-T8

Their religion is worse than Islam. It is anti-white. And pro pedophilia.

fpbp

Quick rundown for you OP:

>catholic church bans lending money amongst christians in europe 700 years ago
>only non-christians tolerate in europe are jews
>jews become only moneylenders and grow very rich
>in the same way people today rage against the banks, they rage against the jews they owe money too
>kings find out very quickly they can banish/evict/kill jews and take their assets
>this happens a lot and a proud history of jew hating is born

simple as that

the shit about "omg jew race-mixing" is bullshit, jews have the highest interracial marriage rates, whites have the lowest. some jews agreed with an end to national european identities after world war 2, remember tens of millions of white europeans had been killed in the name of french/german/austrian/etc nationalism, but so did many whites.

do your own research but be aware the jew hate thing is a very old meme pushed by rulers to divert attention, spread fear and control a population.

Nothing to do with nepotism and a racist tribal mentality?

>Taught in school

What till you find out what else they lied to you about in school.

Figure it out before 16 if you have ANY fucking hope of reaching your potential. If don't understand who controls your healthcare and education, you're swimming upstream instead taking the steamboat