LUGENPRESSTITUTES PUT IN THE CUCKSHED AND BTFO

>trump put media in the poolhouse @ winter white house (mar_a_lago) and black bags the windows

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/830571380664070149
archive.is/BwsFb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel

If only he had chained the doors and started the gas.

Holyshit

'this time it's black bags on the windows.... next time it's black bags ON THEIR HEADS'

t. cripplechan user

twitter.com/thehill/status/830571380664070149

holy fucking shit

dat provoking, dat disregard

this behaviour can't end well for Trump

>hes going to gas us send help

Press is scum. Deserves no better.

This is glorious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what are they gonna do? write another angry story about him?

that's worked out soooo well for them! lmao

Goddamn, I never thought I'd get tired of WINNING BIGLY!

>And they just accepted it.
Is this the end of MSM?

Anybody have any idea what the black substance is?

It can't be black bags, the black substance squares up to the windows precisely.

Holy shit. He hates the media fo real.

I'm talking about necessarily press only. I'm talking about his disposition to this kind of behaviour. You should know where to stop antagonizing certain people and where to step back. And this is only heating up the divisions in the USA which obviously is going to be bad for Trump because the country will become less and less governable

ahahahahahahahaha

What are utility knives?

Oh no! Theyre going to write so many angry stories again
>MFW

Rubber sheets.

All three of them look so happy it makes me smile.

...and they are all so submissive and sheepish, that not a single "reporter" removes a single plastic bag.

Fucking spineless.

The press already hates him, and literally nothing will ever change that.

The leftist media is shit, and they deserve to be locked in the cuck shed.

This genuinely made me laugh my ass off.
Well done, Trump.

anyone that allows themselves to be put in this position is a giant faggot and deserves it.

No one gives a shit about the press in the US.

I bet none of the investigative reporters asked if the building they were in was being renovated.

He hates the press, not the media.

>inb4 they put the bags up themselves

OP HERE: that tweet is from jill colvin and she is the enemy

pic related 1/2

The press is so used to being constantly fellated so they will report positively about the person.

> "You should know where to stop antagonizing certain people and where to step back"

True. The globalist left didn't know and kept pushing illegal and immoral 'replacement' of their rural people while ridiculing their beliefs and needs. this so Trump was elected to punish them. Now the press doubled down with their "sources say" fake news deluge so Trump has decided to punish them some more.

> "And this is only heating up the divisions in the USA which obviously is going to be bad for Trump because the country will become less and less governable"

Comically, the people who are against Trump decided to dismantle all of their power and give it to the state, which Trump now controls.

I like the hideous golden exit sign

>stop antagonizing the press and the left wing that has unironically called for his assassination for over a year
Yeah okay

Look, I'm a fucking nobody and even I know how trump works. I don't understand how multibillion dollar advertising companies, collectively called the """press""" still can't figure this fucker out yet.

If they want trump to treat them well, they need to stop going off the deep end with their incessant attacks on him. Trump has always been the kind of guy who says nothing but good things about someone until they attack him.

And even after someone attacks him, he's absolutely willing to go to the negotiating table to work something out - and then afterwards he's your best friend again - unless you stab him in the back.

The fake news advertising agencies known as the """media""" don't give a shit about fair reporting. They want to bring trump down, and so trump has absolutely zero obligation to give them any kind of ammo.

Because I GUARANTEE YOU that if he had let those reporters take photos of him playing golf, the headlines would be: "LAZY PRESIDENT TAKES VACATION WHILE POOR INNOCENT IMMIGRANTS ARE DEPORTED AND COUNTRY FALLS APART"

Fuck the """media"""

I'm willing to bet it's this, and Trump charges them for the plastic sheeting they stole from the contractors.

Sooner or later this won't end well for Trump.

Why can't we ever have leadership this great?

Here's the thing... you can only sustain hate for so long before you get fatigued and start getting over it.

Look at Bush's presidency - the Left had plenty of hate for W, but even with all the reasons they had to be pissed, they were pretty fucking exhausted after eight years. Hell, people were so fatigued from hating on Republicans that McCain actually had a fighting chance right up until he picked Sarah Palin for his VP.

We're three weeks into Trump's presidency, and he's done everything in his power to antagonize the Left, the establishment, the media, for every waking moment of those three weeks, and every single time they take the bait. I know friends and family who are liberal who are already getting worn out by all the raging. How do you think they'll feel after three months? Three years?

but why

This, good to see a fellow countryman with based commentary

life must be suffering for the obama loyalist whitehouse press

Because it was 2016.

>Trump is a faggot
Not news

You are injecting your own negativity into this situation.

You can, you just have to stop being neutral come the next election.

How are things in your snowy land?

wow

REMEMBER JILLS KIKE FACE
SHE IS A ZIONIST

archive.is/BwsFb

they weren't gas-tight without the bags

*air-tight excuse me

>you suck soros dick
Not news

I love this man.

>basement
>windows
Wow! That really made me think!

This post posts truth.

There's a concept in game design known as "Tilting", it's when the game ramps up in difficulty to the point that the player begins to perform at a lower level than baseline.

Trump understands this concept and is overloading the Left, letting their continued meltdowns erase any sense of legitimacy and reason. It's super-effective because we know, the Left has been the place to be to become the newly minted "professionally offended" crypto-class.

No matter what happens in this term, I will never not enjoy the absolute middle finger Trump keeps giving the media. Does anyone else get the feeling that if this keeps up for 4 (8 if God is willing) that most major networks will end up folding because literally everyone won't give a shit what they have to say anymore since the president keeps them in cucksheds?

honestly if he let them out they would ruin his own golf game
and they would blast him for "golfing when he should be working!!"

Bush and Trump are totally incomparable because those presidencies happen in a different cultural context. America is dechristianized and this void is being filled by radicalisms. Look at the Trump inaugural protests or Milo protesters. The country is very shaky and Trump shouldn't get into unnecessary fights - if he wants to control the country. And you already have first signs that Trump will be blocked - look at the courts! Why does this moron antagonize the courts even more? To be blocked even more?

you are one retarded fucking abbo, how the fuck do they let you out to use the computer mate?

K e k b t f o !

Seems to be heading that way with or without Trump's help. They aren't even trying to hide their bias anymore. I assume that is because the internet has made them obsolete as the sole source of information about world events, so they have chosen to operate sort of like partisan politicians would in order to jockey for viewership by pandering to a particular viewpoint.

>originally from canada

The black material is placed outside the windows, not inside, which is why you can't see the edges. If it were inside they could just pull it off...

Trump plays a single round of golf and is trying to bait leftists into criticise him for that.

I heard the pool house is invested with pest. I suggest that a few cans of pesticide would do the trick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

The man is an asshole, what did you expect...

>One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…The reason you do is to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person . But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard." I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back.

Donald J Trump

You absolutely do not need to scale anything back. The press has been playing these psychological games to manipulate politicians and public figures for years. Trump knows all about this. You give them nothing. They don't get nice treatment just for existing, not after all they have done. He has to psychologically overpower and dominate them. If he backs down or attempts peace at all with them they'll jump on him like vultures. The only way they get treated better is if they start acting better. They know what they need to do. The fifth estate matters, and the level of misinformation they're pushing is a threat to the country as a whole. Trump is doing the American people a favor by not backing down to them and humiliating them. They cannot survive this for 8yrs. They wont even make it 4

There's no reasoning with our leftist media.

Bush tried being nice to them, and they still shat on him constantly.

It's the duty of honest men to stand-up to the lugenpresse and never tolerate their bullshit, if objective truth is to be upheld.

>media keeps doubling down, losing all credibility and eventually their businesses
>media becomes carefully neutral, sticking to safe space stories while continuing to ignore the happenings in the world
>media experiences a Renaissance, once again becoming the vanguard of printing the press and raising Hell

In all likelihood, they'll just be passive-aggressive faggots for 4 years, help to destroy the next Democratic candidate with their literally Hitler angle, and be relatively silent (if fuming) for another four years.

Eat shit, I'll type how I like.

>going through the hills Twitter
>see this image from today
>see person hiding in the corner
I thought Sup Forums vanquished her to the netherworld

Me in the back.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

you really don't understand america that well, I live in CA the most liberal hell-hole and aside from the professional rioters who are getting paid to be offended and upset no one cares/are happy trump won, even a lot of liberals I know hated hillary, the amount of people who are just blase about trump far outweigh the people who love and hate him, he is in a perfect position to run this country. stop watching so much cnn pole.

Yep. That's a quote straight from Art of the Deal, right? I remember that bit. More people need to read that book. It explains a lot about Donald the person and the way he operates in business and now politics.

They abuse his kids and try to paint him as someone who deserves to be killed (hitler). The mainstream meteor is getting the respect it deserves.

He's turning all of his detractors into "basement dwellers".

How delightful

bro that abbo has been here all day tardin' out in a bunch of threads. i honestly thinks he just wants to communicate so just filter and ignore

Get a haircut.

I doubt they'll even make it to the end of this year.

All the kikes at MSNBC and CNN (and various people at Fox like Sheperd Smith, Juan Williams, etc) need to be put out on the street and out of work permanently.

I hate the line of thinking that we have to step back or find common ground with people actively working to destroy our nations and indoctrinate our people into submission. You never take your foot off the gas until the battle is won. Unconditional surrender. These leeches believe themselves to be more important than they really are, and they need to be taken down a peg. They don't report the news. They push agendas. Fuck em.

Actually it's in Japan and President Trump likely had nothing to do with it.

>he is in a perfect position to run this country
I guess this is what is called escapism or being in denial. Feel good in your imaginary world then

Good to see Chris chan finally successfully transitioned

It's BIG LEAGUE not BIGLY. Hope Hicks confirmed that much.

They will all get exactly what they deserve

None of it good

Idk if you're trolling but the black bags are obviously taped along the edges.

>put out into a literal cuckshed

Mad
Man

Defeat your enemy. Defeat your enemy so utterly and completely that you not only win the current fight but all future fights as well. They nor others will come after you ever again with that memory so imprinted upon them

she's on the rise, actually

i say let them do it. Every sandernista spits acid when they see her.

literally redefining political suicide

yep

How does a basement have windows?