Burning Man should be eradicated from this country

Across the U.S., there are thousands of these regional "Burning Man" events where degenerate liberals get together to spread STDs and take drugs (weed, molly, LSD, mushrooms), etc. Literally thousands of liberals in one place, ready to be taken out. These faggots almost entirely vote liberal and live off of welfare. They need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

How do we go about this Sup Forums? Raids seem like a good idea but these people are good at hiding their crimes. I say we organize our own raids. Because guns are not allowed in these events, it would be easy to send a small number of people with guns and other weapons (< 10) out onto the land and kill a large number of these faggots. The best part is, since these events take place on private land outside of the city limits, there's a good chance of getting away safe and sound.

Let me know if there is interest in this idea. It can and should be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO_r6ndZRZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reported for criminal threats.

Enjoy your interview with the cops.

>let me know if there is interest in this idea

Yes let me promote terrorism online, nothing ever happens to those folks

>ban it
that's a sure way to get them to fall even deeper in love with 'muh counter culture' mentality.

Just let it meme itself into another washed out, overpriced shitshow like woodstock.

Please don't tell me this is the same faggot who almost weekly posts about 'muh psyop'.

Burning Man is the remnant of the hippie left, which was and is against Stalinist SJWs. Leave them be.

What's the matter fatty, sad that you can't go because no one will fuck you? Did the girl you crush on post some pictures of her topless with some dudes and you starting imagining them running a train on her because you're not attractive enough to get her attention yourself?

I didn't make any threats. Just throwing ideas out.

>wearing sandals while on your bike

Why do people do this?

Conspiracy to commit murder sounds a tad threatening, to be honest....

>be me telecom user
>burning man in some dessert (Arizona or New Mexico. Don't recall)
>setting up mobile receivers
>watching from afar looks like everyone is having fun
>cute girls around chads
>laughing and good tims all around
>remember I'm lonely and wouldn't fit in in this fun environment or any other kind
>spend extra day trying to talk to people and make friends
>in work clothes (business casual) so everyone thinks I'm a cop
>someone throws cup full of a red drink all over me
>start to cry in place for 10 seconds
>realize people are starting so run away
>go to bathroom and take off ruined dress shirt
>throw it away in trash can
>go to McDonald's and eat 3 double cheese burgers
>tell coworkers (who joked about me being the young spirit who would enjoy the job) that I had a great time

>private people voluntarily assemble on private property for a festival
>middle of nowhere, as to not disrupt other people with their lives
>take drugs far away from the rest of society

You're right. Something needs to be done with these people; they are clearly bothering everyone.

The problem is they come back to society. They need to be left there. Permanently.

>get together to spread STDs
Don't worry, you're safe.

says the antifa fag who using fascist/terrorist ways of shutting people up. kek you have no power here user

"burning man"???
that doesn't sound very
>SAFE

youtube.com/watch?v=PO_r6ndZRZY

You're focusing on the wrong quadrant of people. The libertarian left is meme worthy at max.

The antifa/auth-left are the ones using violence to dismantle this country; all while receiving welfare in the form of tens, of not hundreds of thousands of dollars in federally funded or insured student loans they'll default on and never pay back.

dont worry all those fucks are going to get skin cancer, praise the sun!

god dammit OP not yet

LSD is amazing, by the way.

Sup Forums may hate it, but I think it looks super fucking cool.

It's fucking surreal. It's like something you'd only see in a movie.

also it's like fucking Mad Max.

What if a rumor were spread that they draw Muhammed at burning man?

Not suggesting that rumor be spread...

it's fucking suicide bro

Ok buddy. I'm sure the people at Burning Man are real afraid of some NEET in his mom's basement.

There is no interest but you already knew that.
Fuck off Buzzshit.

>be me
>don't do drugs
>don't drink
>medical condition so I live a really health lifestyle
>go to burning man a couple years back
>people are just relaxed
>enjoy other's company
>people keep it under control generally
>overall experience was pretty good

Ya'all just need to calm the fuck down and let people enjoy their freedoms. I'm from Kansas and generally lean to the right, but these festivals are no better or worse than some country music festival in Texas. Both have scantily clad women, drugs, alcohol, promiscuous sex, and a few shitheads who get out of control.

Why don't we go shut down the country boys while your at it for the same reason?

>and live off of welfare.

actually current burning man attendees tend to be well adjusted normies
burning man is not cheap

Kill yourself you edgy retard.

Antifa people are too stupid to know about the law, conspiracy to commit murder let alone mass murder is a serious offense.

just build a wall around it

>Just let it meme itself into another washed out, overpriced shitshow like woodstock.

I mean, guys

why don't we bring some dust masks, go there and more or less roleplay being on some fucking other planet with all these weirdos?

Shit is surreal.

>Sup Forums defending gathering of druggies and sodomite reprobates

Wow, common filth was right about you people.

>radical self reliance
>leave no trace
>civic responsibility

these hippies don't sound too bad imo

t fbi

Burning man is already dying, even people that have gone there for years just think of it as overpriced garbage at this point but they still continue to go because they have no idea what else to do with their lives.

Enjoy your interview with the cops, faggot.

Why don't they invite their Muslim friends to join them in the desert? THat would make the muzzies feel right at home. Then they could all talk about gay rights and tolerance in a nice setting. I'm sure the muslims would see the error of Islam after the encounter with so many flapping dongs and sandy vaginas.

As someone who regularly goes to burning man, you don't know anything about this shit. And I guarantee you there are weapons on the playa even if they aren't allowed. Also, my group is mostly iraq/afn vets who would crush weenies like you. There are plenty of armored artcars around that we could run your asses down with, take your weapons, and sodomize you with the barrels. Good luck.

What about when people are high on LSD we drop red pills on them? And fuck qt3.14 hippie chicks and breed our strong genetics into them?

it's in nevada

>we r lejun
The law is the law, get out of your basement for once.

I remember reading something awhile back about people being wrapped up inside of the burning man before it was lit on fire.

>Just let it meme itself into another washed out, overpriced shitshow like woodstock.
This user gets it, it's already starting to happen. Several of my friends go there every year and they're absolutely disgusted with that its becoming already.

We should start shilling cheap hippie shit there and pretty much turn it into a corporation.

it was good enough for grover norquist, op

Its only because the scene people and fucking rich silicon valley fuckers are ruining it. Literally big ass dance edm parties everywhere, people coming in with no food or water, then becoming burdens on everyone else. Also the drug use has gotten worse IMO cuz of the new exclusivity bs

>live off of welfare

Homeless be don't have welfare or else they'd not be homeless. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's mostly old people with social security that live on welfare and have given up entirely on living in society.

This idea is garbage.

I'm glad they engage in their degeneracy in some desert shithole.

Once they try converting my family it is time for right wing death squads.

I think you are thinking of the movie The Wicker Man, which is a pretty good movie

> I'm a desperate permavirgin but I want others to be miserable too
Kill yourself.

>mfw remembering that south park episode where cartman summons cthulhu and destroys burning man

i'm sorry that the hippy girl with the great rack and hairy armpits wasn't impressed by your collection of guns and body pillows

some of us can handle our shit

Hi FBI, you do know that even if you use 3rd party proxies to drop honeypots, these are still traceable and your charges can get thrown out for entrapment.

They do shit like that themselves. I say that as someone into the scene.

>implying the daki of my waifu exists to impress women

Heard that it's turned into a place where Silicon Valley types go to party. It's not a hippie thing anymore.

I have never understood the appeal of burning man.

I live in Reno, the worst part about these (majority California) douche bags is that once they are done with their Burning man shenanigans, They dump massive amounts of trash on the highways leading out of the playa and in parking lots of stores/shopping centers. Also the weekend before and after the event the city is packed with these absolute retards.

that sure is a lot of masculine posturing you're doing to avoid facing the fact that you're helping new money silicon valley leftists damage a delicate ecosystem for the sake of an unoriginal party

>he hasn't done hallucinogens
>he hasn't swam in the infinite pool of godhead
>he is afraid of knowing love
>he is afraid to love
>he wants love

i'm sorry, OP

i know it hurts

i love you

>vote liberal and live off of welfare.
a lot of them are trust fund babies

Is that stupid nigger really using road tires in the desert?

feds have a huge presence there hsa have a giant compound and other types are everywhere in disguise, i would advise to stay far away from that shit

No. I'm directly thinking of posts made on here and reddit where people claimed humans were wrapped in sackcloth and drugged then placed inside the burning man statue as it was built.

Looks like you really don't know anything about how we operate. Good job. We leave no fucking trace that there were just 50k people in a city when we leave. You are just an edgy weeny who feels left out.

pretty sure that's a nic cage movie

pretty sure that's the one with the bees

I mean, I don't agree with degenerate hippie events like Burning Man, but you're an idiot to be advocating for murdering these people.

What a great idea!
I'll definitely help you with that, just provide me with your full name, phone number address and SSN.

>sandy vaginas.

Muslims not used to sandy vaginas.

Maybe that's why they're so pissed all the time...

>I hate people who don't likes what I like

>99.8% white people party in the desert
>then burn some fellow on a stake
idk but it sounds pretty /pol to me

can we get some nice 7/10 burner girl titties going in here since op is such a crumbum