ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikaandiola/status/796279858196148225?lang=en
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/Lunaaa_L/status/826099356067459073
twitter.com/SirSheri/status/829031160164581378
youtube.com/watch?v=XQwTyGeoprA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wasn't there some CA politician that said half his family is here illegally? let's get him investigated

Where do you get off on trying to break apart innocent familys? Honestly? Does it make you feel good inside? Hope you sleep good at night knowing the damage you cause fucktard.

Blocked.

>innocent familys
They are not innocent. They are committing the crime of being here ILLEGALLY! Fuck them. OUT! OUT! OUT!

It's actually pretty sweet to be honest senpai. I'm helping to make America Great Again and I'm not even an American!

Truly we live in an age of wonder!

BUMP
twitter.com/erikaandiola/status/796279858196148225?lang=en

good idea
take your family too

Treat others as you want to be treated.

Clear CTR attempt to mobilize radical factions. It is not the responsibility of this board to snitch on innocent citizens. The President will fix this problem and we should maintain our decorum while the problem is solved.

I assume this thread will be infested with racist assholes who post stupid inane bullshit once and never return.

That doesn't mean we need to sink to ShareBlue's level. Let them suffocate themselves.

DEPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

*innocent

I meant to say potentially innocent. You are not in charge of who is deciding who is legal and who isn't, and who deserves punishment and who doesn't.

dont flood ice with tips it says on their website to only send the same information one time

Were you born in fucking China?
Reporting crime is a citizen's duty.

Reporting crime is an obligation, senpai.

CREW shill at work.

Blessed are those who contact ICE as they do the Lords work.

Build the wall.

Another 10 feet.

Amen.

>Meme battlestation becomes a literal battlestation

No, I have a strong understanding of how this will be used to write stories that stoke the fires of "fascism" concern.

Because countless media outlets, David Brock, CTR, ShareBlue, Google, Facebook, Twitter and reddit are trying to meme a civil war into existence for George Soros.

WE need a pastebin of addys to send to ice with proof its linked to an undocumented making them a fugitive and wanted criminal.

Anyone got the info on that girl who is taking americans money to go to college because she had nice legs? she has to go back!

they can all go back no need to break anything apart

>familys
CHICANO DE MIERDA

"And now you're gonna die, wearing that stupid little hat."

I KNEW IT

Other side of the wall for you

>Blocked.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I support this thread

I support this thread a lot

oh no, not countless media outlets, David Brock, CTR, ShareBlue, Google, Facebook, Twitter and reddit!

Submit this one too. He married to an illegal immigrant, has extensive ties with hostile foreign countries and even had an incestuous relationship with his daughter.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

then you support the reports getting ignored because multiple people submit them

They have no power anymore.

can we make this the new HWNDU?

God I love me some liberal tears.

seeing a crying liberal WE reported would make me as hard as a rock, pic unrelated.

>twitter.com/Lunaaa_L/status/826099356067459073

She said she's not afraid. So there's nothing to feel bad about; at least on that aspect anyways, besides the normal not giving a fuck

Kek wills spics and niggers riot.
Give me something interesting to watch

Good plan. How exactly do we do that?

praise kek

ISS Facility services. I know for a fact that they higher illegal Mexicans and Somalians to be janitors. Especially the one in St. Louis Park in MN.

REPORT AND DEPORT

shit i forgot to mention, the "unapologetic" part of her mindset really grinds my fucking gears

KEK

This is good satire.

Witnessed. PRAISE KEK.

you've just created a monster my friend

Is this a RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD thread? I still haven't recovered from the loss of the safety squad.

found another for you guys :)

twitter.com/SirSheri/status/829031160164581378

>Is this a RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD thread?

bretty much. just keeping the country safe

Thanks leaf, youre the only one that got it

Youll be spared on day of the rake

these faggots really love the word unapologetic

>guise I'm such a fearless unapologetic hero who stands in solidarity with everyone except Drumpf and white people

Fuck documentation and fuck apologetic people

Hard to tell. Too many spics and whites standing up for illegals.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQwTyGeoprA

WE ARE HIS CHILDREN, HE IS OUR EMPEROR.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR.

PURGE THE HERETIC.

THEY TURN ER JERBS
>crop workers
>literal shit tier work no one wants to do
WOO HOO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, ITS NOT LIKE THE GUBERMENT NEEDS A SCAPEGOAT TO PERSUADE THE RETARDS INTO THINKING THEY ARE DOIN NO WRONG. CLEARLY THE POOREST OF THE POOR ARE REAKING HAVOC IN THE USA, NOT THE SHIT TIER POLICIES OF THE RIGHT, AND THE LAST 8 YEARS OF STAGNATE REFUSAL TO DO THEIR JOB FROM REDUMBFUCKLICANS. U GUYS ARE SMART

DON'T FORGET:

CALL UP MEDIA OUTLETS SAYING YOU'RE AN ICE WHISTLEBLOWER AND TIP THEM OFF ABOUT NONEXISTENT RAIDS AT BOGUS LOCATIONS TO WASTE THEIR RESOURCES AND STOP THEM GETTING PULITZER PRIZES FOR PHOTOS OF CRYING DARKIES

>parroting on-message bullshit you rotelearned from a jewish source without questioning its truth

WE DO DA JOBS NO ONE ELSE WANTS TA DO

NO tipoff!!!!... BOUNTY. Trump PROMISED to get work to all Americans...$50 per captured illegal..let's start

>uk
>jews did 9/11
lol where did you get your phd in immigration?

Better report the first illegal pinoy you see.

NOBODY IS SAFE

LOL

Stupid redditor.

They have to go back!

Awoooooooooo!

>citizens
are you even trying at this point?

Utah has a system where they let Illegals get Driver's licenses. They should subpoena that database and round them up

dont assume you know their immigration status. THAT is bigotry. I'm your conscience. Heed me.

We want to be the heroes here. Narcing out will make us look like white supremacists

and only CTR/ShareBlue wants that

Just go to zillow or realtor.com and look in the school ratings section for % of students who CAN'T speak English.

Everybody knows EXACTLY where they are.

See something
Say something

Fucking nignog.

I have never been so ashamed of my countrey and this board trying to forsively remove mi familia

wrong tense
>country
>forcibly
period
lack of legality

I masturbate with the tears of illegals