Hispanic intellectuals is requesting a meeting over recent raids on undocumented immigrants

Shhhh. No more talk.

Only Trump now.

Lmao, what the fuck are they going to say?

"Stop deporting illegal immigrants".varg

Fucking retards.

Fantastic.

The more meltdowns on the left bitching about law and order the better.

They're politicians, not intellectuals.

Forced attempt at epic meming.

If you didn't want to be deported you shouldn't have violated the border.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This.

Heh cock .

Hello, I'm 1/376th Hispanic and I'm here to represent the Hispanic Caucus against ICE.

((((((((waaaasssserman schuulllltzzz)))))).

Elizabeth Warren is a walking billboard for why multiculti fails.

>Hispanic intellectuals

>WAH WAH WAH WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING THEY'RE DEPORTING OUR VOTERS!!!

I'm ashamed for my cucked state.

Why the fuck is there a Congressional Hispanic Caucus? All Hispanics need to be hanged as traitors and fifth columnists.

As a Mexican here's a big fuck you to them, keep doing what you doing ICE.

>Hispanic intellectuals

>Hispanic intellectuals

What case do they really have against deporting illegal immigrants? They're here illegally, it's time to go. Are they going to invoke MUH FEELINGS again? Because if so, that's really run its course

oh my god, people are being deported according to the law.

wow, someone is actually enforcing the immigration laws. someone call the cops. wait, dont call the cops. call soros NGO's and jew backed anti-white marxist groups with lots of money to put cases in front of marxist judges

>Hispanic intellectuals

>Hispanic intellectuals

Poetry.

>hispanic intellectuals
>Asian driving masters
>Black olympic swimmers
>Argentinian white people

Why do libs assume all Latinos are illegals?
t. Cubano

anyone else not like the way she speaks. reminds me of my nagging mouther

>Hispanic intellectuals
>They are all mejicants

Stop supporting crime.

no one likes obnoxious shrieking harpies. There won't be a female president of the US until a woman that doesn't act like a stereotype of a Jewish mother runs

wtf is the Hispanic Caucus?

and fuck the black caucus too

some melting pot we have here.....

What is that filthy Jew Wasseman-Schulz doing in the background??? I thought her role in Shillary's defeat had totally discredited her.

>Hispanic intellectuals

ICE : 'no'

>Hispanic "intellectuals"

act like a spic, get deported like a spic

Because Cubans are a small minority of the whole and the rest are shit.

>they want the government to stop enforcing the law

???????

>ywn be the ICE officer tasked with telling democrats to go away

>You State and Locals can't protect yourselves from Illegals, thats solely the Federal government's job!!!
>But we don't want the Feds doing it either!!!

Fuck Warren.

Most of these illegals being deported commited other crimes as well.. STOP FUCKING CRYING FOR THEM.

She wants to kick some ICE. Better chill.

Stop fucking calling them undocumented. They're illegal and do not the right to be called anything else.

Also
>inb4 her social is actually stolen

"Ayy papi yous no be deportin my essayes holmes, ju goina get smoked fool. Tu eres nada la migra! Viva La Raza!"
"No moleste, no moleste por favor!"

RESPECT MAH FEELS!!

>leader of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

This lady is fucking white, same as Jorge Ramos and Ruben Gallego, I have no idea why this Hispanic advocacy organizations always have gringos claiming to represent the mestizos

Look at this fucker Gallego, white skin and blue eyes, whines about how Trump's racism against "muh people"

HA! "Please, we're sorry, don't deport!"

And this cocksucker Ramos, I would bet any amount of money that there is not one drop of non-European blood in his veins

>I have no idea why this Hispanic advocacy organizations always have gringos claiming to represent the mestizos
because its fucking easy to get a job that way

Because the white ones are smarter/superior and the Mestizo trash realizes it as fundamentally true at a subconscious level. Why do you think that the entire elite of virtually all of Latin America are solely the descendants of non-mixed white Spaniards? Just look at Mexico's president/PM and most other countries' ffs.

Nieto does actually look like an upper-class mestizo. Vicente Fox is a different story.

>hispanic intellectuals

ramos has a goat face though. hes def not pure. he gets on my nerves

i hope you civic nationalists learn that identity politics is here to stay, and is a result of diversity. no "values based" approach will ever overcome that.

>Why do you think that the entire elite of virtually all of Latin America are solely the descendants of non-mixed white Spaniards?
That's because of racism user. Its not just you that has to adapt to this ever-changing multicultural future.

>Mr ICE Employee, why did you conduct these raids against undocumented immigrants?
>Ms. Warren, my job is to arrest illegal aliens; I've conducted dozens of raids over the years during Mr Obama's administration as well
>THAT IS ENOUGH

Can Trump deport the congressional hispanic caucus?

How great would it be if ICE rounded up the CHC and deported them too?

What are you talking about? Vicente Fox looks fucking Spanish as shit, his mom is literally from Spain.

she's a spaniard descendant probably

some spaniards settled in new mexico and didn't mix with the injuns.

vicente fox is part german, which probably explains his height

Meet and deport

Yeah that's what I meant, Vicente Fox looks European, it's Nieto who looks mixed

You can tell that Fox is not a mestizo because he's not a midget like Nieto

>That's because of racism user
Yeah and I'm sure that's also the reason Bolivia is so much shittier than Argentina or Chile, right? Not because Bolivia is full of idiots.

>Hispanic Intellectuals

Yeah true

>Hispanic intellectuals

I believe that if you try hard enough you'll find white supremacy everywhere you look.
I mean. Bolivians used to be kings before the white supremacists arrived.

>Hispanic Intellectuals
>Congressional Hispanic Caucus
pick one

>requesting a meeting
Oh yeah we'll get right on that, how about we schedule for next Fuckyousday

Can deportation Mr. Freeze be a meme now?

fpbp

ICE raids are literally just enforcing the law. There's absolutely nothing they can do against it without an act of Congress and Trump's stamp of approval, which isn't going to happen.

If the 9th Circuit thinks they can say that enforcing the law is illegal, the consequences will never be the same.

Stop calling them illegal aliens. Call them illegal people.

>muh people cannot be illegal!
oh yeah just watch

This fucker is considered a Hispanic Senator because his mother is Portuguese. Imagine how retarded American politics is

the faggot mayor of LA wants ICE to work with them more now. fucking kek! fuck these assholes!
>we won't cooperate with ice
>why won't ice cooperate with us
pottery

Finally some people with common sense.
Dumpf got cockblocked in the courts and is about to be cockblocked again by congress.
He needs to understand the 3 independent powers system. He isn't a dictator the little cunt.

>grant meeting
>arrest and deport if they can't prove citizenship

If anyone complains just say "they're politicians, they've committed some crime or another"

>Asian driving masters
kek

These guys are a small caucus in a Republican Congress, they can't cockblock Trump, and these are deportations cleared by an immigration court

You do realize Obama spent a good portion of his Presidency expanding Presidential powers, right? This is just taking advantage of a set precedence.

That graph should be adjusted by number of teen drivers rather than the general amount of teens.

It is, the left side axis reads off: Rate (per 100,000)

>cubans come here illegally and get automatic amnesty

You're all illegal. Glad obama ended that silly policing and we can start sending you back to commieland.

But obama had an excuse...republicans were obstructing him. Trump has no excuse he should go through congress.

Right. But is it "per 100k teens" or "per 100k teen drivers"?

>But obama had an excuse...republicans were obstructing him. Trump has no excuse he should go through congress.

>hispanic
>intellectuals
pick one

>hispanic intellectuals

my point being that hispanic teens have probably lower rates of car ownership than white ones, etc.

Obama was a fucking pussy kek, that isn't an excuse.

Do not respond.

Cubans are literally the only good, smart, white Hispanics we get, if we aren't retarded we'd prioritize them last behind all of the low-IQ Amerindian Mestizo trash.

For what purpose?

Okay that makes more sense, but really I doubt their rate of car ownership is much lower, pretty much everybody outside of NYC and Chicago has to own a car.

>hispanic intellectuals

Deport all illegals. Cubans already here are all citizens so they don't have to worry.