youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azuma-gumi
youtube.com/watch?v=vYj8YsfhYBA
libaui.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Content from last OP:

INVESTIGATE WORLD CORP

worldcorpo.net/content/video/

Who's voice are we hearing in this video?
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

worldcorpo.net/content/video/stop.webm

worldcorpo.net/content/video/messy.mp4

Also, see secondary thread

"Why do pedos leave signs and clues?"

It's a valid question, one I've seen asked many times throughout the entirety of the whole "Pizzagate" theory, from its development (I was there when we first discovered the "It Doesn't Get Better Than This" email that got the ball rolling). They think that a smart criminal is one that wouldn't want to get caught.

Maybe it's pride. Maybe they think they're untouchable. Maybe it's a game to them. Maybe they want to see who's smart enough to break their code. Or maybe it's something else.

Maybe they want to get caught.

Maybe they know that they can't stop themselves- they're in too deep, an addict whose abhorrent vice has seized every nerve and fiber of the flesh and the being. Maybe in some of them, there's a good person still there, clenched hands pounding at the muted, foggy glass of their darkened souls, watching the crude impulses of their bodies commit grave evil, helplessly. Maybe they know they can't bring themselves to justice, but they know others might be able to sow the gavel. Maybe they just want it all to end. So maybe, just maybe, they plant clues for us to find, the dog whistles of weeping spirits, so that we might stop those who can't stop themselves.

Maybe we're on to something. Maybe they're all thoroughly rotten, corrupted assemblages of degeneracy, people at their most human.

But who knows? Not I. I'm nothing more than a foolish old man that craves the truth of a just world.

Keep searching, anons. Keep up the hunt.

That shit was rough. The youtube video was put out Jan 30th. How haven't I seen this yet?

So, the "last modified dates" of the files are quite interesting. "fatherhood.webm" for example was last modified December 29, 2016, as Pizzagate was busting open. Same with stop.webm. The site itself was created in April. What does this mean?

I've been following this shit since before November, gone for a few days and this shit pops up, I'm looking at this video thinking hmmm, this is odd, I turn on my speaker and am assaulted by the wailing moans of tortured children. what the honest to god fuck, god save our souls. Someone have the story of where this shit came from? How did it get discovered, etc?

So you've been aware of this footage since before Nov 2016?

There is a reason it's on the clearnet, the videos aren't long and I'm assuming they're just snippets, not much is actually shown. Vigilante hacker obtained somehow, or leaked by FBI insiders? I don't see why the pedos would have it on the clearnet

Meant Pizzagate been following that, the footage is new to me

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
> Silvagunner ARG

is this part of an ARG?

voat co v pizzagate is still down

jesus fucking christ web.archive.org/web/20160610001716/http://temp.worldcorpo.net/

we need an open national dialogue on the association between power and pedophilia

someone contact PBS and get them to do a frontline on this

There's something odd about it, like it's some kind of twisted, sick, LARP.

I think I'm gonna report this shit anyways.

>web.archive.org/web/20160610001716/http://temp.worldcorpo.net/

Jesus fucking christ my heart jumped to my throat. Scrolled down with that fucking horrible gore and then stuff like this pops up

They modified their page heavily when pizzagate started

threads are getting slid hard

Doubt it, remember Ben Swann? He made a video on it, and since then his facebook, Youtube (containing his life works and some 400,000 subscribers), twitter, and website, ahve all disappeared.

its definitely an ARG or "art"

DEATH TO PEDOS

this is some seriously disturbing shit dude

SHALIDAY

Kek wills it.

who got this digit? ^

can somebody take a screenshot please? i don't want to get on a blacklist

Voat still down

This is way too fucked up, I want to take the bluepill so bad. But how the fuck can anyone turn a blind eye to this.

I just want someone to disprove this whole thing so I can relieve this mental burden.

And whats the connection to MK Ultra, is there any substance to that theory at all or just guessing?

Download TOR browser, you can go wherever you want and not have to worry

Big if true

>collection of shitty audio 001
minimal effort was pu tin to make this

>Putin

That's a clear troll

This site is all a tryhard 'artist' trying to gain some notoriety through the pizzagate thing.

Praise kek

>remember Ben Swann? He made a video on it, and since then his facebook, Youtube (containing his life works and some 400,000 subscribers), twitter, and website, ahve all disappeared.

right, so if we can make this a regular part of the conversation about the Trump Hillary conversation and use historical reference to make this topic something you can discuss with anybody objectively then we win

we're winning

>leaf actually thinks this

Bump

Dubs. Quads. Trips.
Wooooooo.

Tor is compromised.

wow wtf does this mean?

helLo! Tujhis isa teemporary webpage for worldcorp enterprises!
wWelcome enjoyu ryour stay,
at the bottom of this wedpage tnere are links to other wepbages on this site

here are some l oop!!!, cant heer out of left eye, :(!
\

we hope e you are competent enough to learn to brows our collection of content
thak uyou.,,m!
stay safe! andd remembe:r:.................

invest in the best, or be under arrest!

>Tor is compromised.

tor is a darpa project bro, yeah let me browse criminal shit with a military project cool idea

Damn. That's fucking suspicious. Think the extra and missing letters could be some type of code?

The symbols are how they advertise to each other.

It is like a secret masonic handshake.

Let's get this out of the way, how is TOR any worse than a VPN? VPN is meant for security, not privacy. It is very easy to unmask a VPN user, VPN's almost all guaranteed to log in order to protect their own asses in a legal point of view. Deanonymizing TOR users takes vast computational power, many nodes in the network to correlate traffic and unmask you. Fuck what some technically illiterate poltards, thinking TOR is broken and worse than nothing or a VPN. I'll place my bets with the researchers and security researches who specialize in the field, and take my risks with the military grade open source, tried and tested anonymity platform, thanks.

This son of a bitch's instagram is also alarming

bump.

Only read the first sentence; so other pedos can find them. Then they can profit off their abhorrent ways.

>invest in the best, or be under arrest!
Probably some threat of "if you are interested in our type of products/services, you better go through us or we'll take you down."
Not sure what's up with all the typo's though

VOAT still down.

The Nike logo probably isn't there by accident either. Check out the accounts linked to this one. These people are sick.

send it to the FBI and media don't post it here unless it's a public figure

dunno... these are the links as described right below my previous post:

pllaces

Home
coleclecltion of caccvarious vvifeographic media
static visual stimulus collection

I say this guy's insta is shady af and me no like it

INVESTIGATE WORLD CORP

worldcorpo.net/content/video/

Who's voice are we hearing in this video?
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

worldcorpo.net/content/video/stop.webm

worldcorpo.net/content/video/messy.mp4

Youtube overview

Reversed the ip:

databucket.co
databucket.info
edu.run
flarum.cn
llbjb.com
workfacer.com
worldcorpo.net

databucket.co whois

Registrant Name: Halley Martin
Registrant Organization: Libaui
Registrant Address1: 8303 Whitesburg Way
Registrant Address2: #214
Registrant City: Huntsville
Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 35802
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.6468200628
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Podestas natural agitated voice, similar to "fatherhood.mp4"
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

Invite to the discord

discordapp.com/invite/SrcbyDn

Album link on WorldCorpo servers
youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

send it to the fbi and media don't post it here unless they are a famous person

this is the normie friendly video that should be memed.
most likely podesta was blackmailed into making this video, you can hear his distinct voice(his voice is a signature, its can't be anyone else's since non professional voices suffer from distinctive tone and cadence features which are like fingerprints)

For comparison, former infowars employee Melissa Melton posing as comet ping pong employee:
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5QIUmjp3g
Here she is on her youtube channel truthstream media (note that the woman's voice is the same ): youtube.com/watch?v=XWJIod5Z4Rg

Also note how the call to comet ping pong was done at a time when she was active on youtube, and also note that the video has the truther role played by a fool, and the comet employee played by melissa melton to be sounding reasonable.

let the people who investigate for a living do the investigating, raise public discourse on this topic instead

who is this sick fuck? just someone related to the other pedo insta accounts?

Don't worry that son of a bitch is a public figure actually.

+ fuck off larper

That pic has been posted in nearly every one of these threads. The entire network is pretty creepy. Everyone posts the accounts here. Same thing with Alefantis.

why do you think that's podesta's voice? It doesn't sound like him to me.

This seems like some edgy larp shit, but even so it's worth talking about (how did they record those screams? etc.)

Oh i was just copy pasting from the old thread, I haven't even been following this whole thing until a few months ago

The pic I posted was linked to the ManhattanKnights owner's account. It's a whole damn network of pedos. Nearly every account has some reference to chickens, hotdogs, or pizza.

Guys, its podesta. Its real.

Its same, and kid calls his abuser John

yes but it's obvious to me now that the only thing that will help to guarantee results is to normalize discussion of this topic, we do that through citing historical reference and making it easier for liberals and others to think about, then once they are there it isn't so hard to discuss other instances of this crime analytically

everybody in the country needs to know about this lifestyle and how widespread it is

that won't be easy to do, but it's the perfect job for weaponized autism

Which normal person posts random kids on Instagram. Fucking pedos hope they die.

have they all been removed since we found them just like the jimmycomet account?

Holy shit.
Shadilay brother.
DEATH TO PEDOS

can anyone verify the post claim on Facebook about the national radio quiet zone?

also reminder to look into the Yakuza, Osaka Japan located near Nose Japan, as well as the clinton foundation and clinton foreign policy in japan and SE asia in the 90s

have some music to keep you guys going

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azuma-gumi

> it's same
Wow, oh I hear it now (I don't)

John is one of the most common english names as well

As much as I want to see all pedos hanged, I'm in no way convinced this has anything to do with elites or pizzagate

None as of yet. Dig through them. Many are public.

will do. Godspeed, user

we need to be able to discuss this openly

there is an obvious correlation between pedophilia and power and that is the subject we want to talk about

how do we remove the connection between pedophilia and power?

This audio / video was already out like 3 months ago, this is nothing new and obviously poorly made bate to distract you guys

Literally some guy in his basement poking a broom at a door with audio of a child screaming in a spoopy fashion

Move on guys, you're smarter then this

There's no other solution to the pedo problem
KEK wills it

A get such as this has much power. Soon, the pedos will hang from the trees and the bridges. Their end cometh, their doom is nigh.

>Not sure what's up with all the typo's though
Probably makes it harder to find through text search

>we hope e you are competent enough to learn to brows our collection of content
So this could be a puzzle to find more? This is crazy shit

wow, didn't even have to scroll upon resolving the URL

Now THATS interesting. Has anyone made any progress uncovering things within the site?

cringy edgelord bullshit
not even shilling

agreed

drone the pedos

you guys will need to enlist, if you're good at video games please enlist because we will be short staffed on operation dronethepedos

He works for a band called 'Flaming Lips', who are connected to high spheres of the showbusiness industry.

This band has been featured by Jimmy Fallon numerous times + said to be close to Miley Cirus

yes.
ARG is becoming common viral marketing strategy. creepy pastas, coded into youtube videos have exploded in 2016 such as the Marina Joyce kidnapping, a contrived event where clues were dropped purposely in her videos, she never did admit to it, but she got an extra 100million views youtube.com/watch?v=vYj8YsfhYBA

oh shit

fucking creepy amaright

>that webm
Jesus, that literally gave me chills.

agreed
right now many people have heard of pizzagate and the likes but most people dont really take it for full because its still tinhatfoilcrap in their matrixlike mind

>this many triples

ahem

Deus fucking vult I guess

I will play my part, as kek wills it
That said, my KD is rarely a whole number on any game
Can't i just go behead them the old fashioned way?

Yep. That guy probably isn't connected to the network I mentioned. Pretty sure he has some connection to miley cyrus though. Both should be looked into.

its only natural that ARG would eventually be used to troll online truthing efforts, its like geocache meets autism, look at the pizzagate painting on the Shlammloch post on Gelititn.net.
Gelitin was a performance art group who did 911 art in the towers just before 911.

Definitely a puzzle, looking at the original text, there may be some way to decode the misspelt text. For example, it might be possible to make something out of the blatantly misspelt words, and the words that are only rearranged, for example:

enjoyu: maybe u is significant?

heer: missing the a?

I'm not a crypto or autist code breaker though, would this be a waste of time? I figure with just 12 letters there are millions of word combos

Invest in the best, or be arrested because the police will check your pedo ass. The page is certainly covered in code, invest in the best is going through certain middleman and make sure cops don't get you for being an amateur going with another solution?

Look at Wayne Coyne's account too. It's pretty fucking creepy. He has pics of dirty bare feet and fetus "art".

>that last webm

Was he the new caster?

libaui.com/