Pol stole this job from Jose

>pol stole this job from Jose

So which one of you is gunna take it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAnmSgDCx6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we will build robots. why do you think Abe was visiting Trump?

Aren't you the same miserable faggot demanding 15$ an hour for flipping burgers?

>15$ an hour for flipping burgers
whoa! Devastating

I literally did farming as a side job for a year and this isn't even an accurate fucking description. You have tools that do most of the hard work for you and on rainy days you do jack shit. Is it physically demanding? Yes, but not much more than your typical labor job.

You do realize that the slave wage labor will be increased to a fair price once there is an actual demand for labor thus increasing the quality of life for workers... So you bag of potatoes that cost $2 will now cost 3 or $4 at least you are helping americans and not supporting slave wages

HA! Youre nigger ass thought I'll work for as much as an illegal immigrant? Youre quite mistaken faggot, pay me $4.00 a bucket to pick those potatoes and you've got a deal, i don't have family back home about to be beheaded. I dont exploit myself for kikes unlike Pablo. Now pay me Schlomo, there aren't anymore illegals to financially rape anymore. This is Trump's america

Now they are subject to labour laws. You capitalists can no longer exploit the illegal labourers.

>.45 cents a bucket

I changed my mind, I'm pro-illegal immigration. If these dumb spics are willing to take monopoly money for hard work then let them.

So without having to compete with illegals, the proper pay depending on region would be around $10 an hour.

>liberals shilling for slave labor

will the winning never end

>We need Illegal Immigrants so we can subject them to horrific Workers' Rights Violations

What fucking backwards morality are these shiteating libtards espousing?

I love that their argument in favor of keep these people here is
>but who will do our slave labor?

There's still about 20 million fucking beaners in the country, let them do it. Give them something to do before DHS gets to them.

Ironic these lefties want 15 an hour for flipping burgers but want these immigrants to be taken advantage of economically because of their legal status. The free market will sort this shit out fuck head, if i have to pay a bit more for produce i'm fine with it if it means the people doing this kind of work are paid appropriately. If i have to pay a bit more because you fucking leveraged the government to force employers to pay you more for your shitty minimum wage job then fuck you.

Because it doesn't pay more than my current job, I wouldn't take it.

People who are unemployed and/or on welfare can and should take that job.

Also:
>implying that migrant farm workers have drivers licenses

>who will work for under minimum wage now, huh?

its almost as if large scale lower class immigration makes native laborers worth less and without those willing to work under minimum wage with no benefits and no ability to seek legal justice from their employer, those who are looking for laborers will have to pay them a decent wage/benefits

fuck manual laborers getting a decent wage

>muh maximum profit making, therefore lets keep them

scum

I'm a literal fat and lifting 50lbs over your shoulder is not a feat worth commendation. As a matter of fact, I do that every day at the end of the line in the very same industry: working a produce department of a grocery store. The hard part about harvesting/agriculture would be tolerating the sun and southern US heat. Then again, I'm a pale leaf who sweats in the snow while the rest of them would be crying for a heat wave. Adaptations.

>pol
America has plenty of antiquated farm equipment lying around, I'm sure they could be refurbished and put to good use.

Reminder that for the right price 90+% of people would do this job

As someone who's worked in agriculture a lot of the farming needs for labor have been chopped off by machines and other luxuries.

This infographic is wrong.

t. Wisconsinite Dairy Science major.

Nobody until the work conditions improve and the pay increases. That's a GOOD thing.

Sounds like perfect seasonal job for high school kids

.... why isn't that mechanized?

Is the USA still stuck in the 1900's for farming technology?

>45ยข a bucket

not for long once 11 million undocumented slave laborers leave the country permanently. lrn 2 economics

Produce that requires manual labor will become more expensive, and people will buy more of the produce that's automated.

I would sue for not paying minimum wage. When you are not an illegal, you actually have rights.

I thought open borders was based on humanitarianism, not about flagrant and illegal human exploitation.

Which is it, California?
Why didn't you help your illegally hired employees get legal immigration status or pay them the minimum wage?

Slaves are cheaper than Robots.

Hide that under the veneer of morality, and you will understand the modern day Left.

Turns out the Democratic Party never really changed, and still thinks Slaves are super cool

Stole? Plenty of Mexicans here legally. Or are you implying all Mexicans are illegal?

This. Are they honestly going to tell us that a mexican is capable of a simple, repetitive task but a robot is not?

Time for human wages to come! Soon enough "tipping" will be gone too! Thanks, Trump!

The robot

The nigger

The federal criminal doing 25 to life.

exploiting cheap,illegal labor is unamerican...
Wtf? I hate sweet potatoes now.

Cheap bait,CTR...worst pivot ever.

Wowo

It's like you've never been on a farm.

TIME TO PICK SOME POTATOES!

youtube.com/watch?v=fAnmSgDCx6I
Oh wait we have machines for that......

The fuck?!?! I work at an engineering firm after passing my FE exam and I get paid just $12/hr.

that job will no longer exist.

>mfw Sup Forums was actually redpilled today

warms my heart desu. sometimes I think Sup Forums is just a bunch of retarded LARPers, but look at this, a whole thread full of people who understand exactly how the economic situation works and exactly what's wrong with it, and exactly what is wrong with the current system from a moral standpoint. apparently not everyone here is an edgelord. I am proud of you, Sup Forums. I am glad Trump got elected

>complain about wages
>"let's have illegal immigrants getting paid $5/hour to do it, surely that won't have any effect"

kek propaganda liberal BS ive worked the fields although its not easy its not hard theirs benefits 30 min lunches and 15 min breaks and a lot of down time from going from farm field to field. and their is white ppl working some blacks and some asians . on the whole 45 cents per box its a lie most companies pay 1.05 per box and if you haul ass you can make in four hours what you would usually make in eight ive seen tweakers make around 1200$ a week to keep . you work a lot of humble loving people but then theirs those faggot ass spics that do drugs drink and think their the shit how mexico is #1. id love to see some of these privilaged liberals work this shit ive worked in the brocolli, spinach, strawberries, grapes and spring mix. mostly did it to get in shape but whats funny is that most mexicans that work in the fields are illegals and they are intimidated by their supervisor that skimp them out on brakes and work them hard to the ground go figure mexicans keeping mexicans down i saw this shit a lot and when they saw that i knew my rights and knew how to talk back to them theid back off real quick its just unfortuanet that most workers don't know that they are protected by law specially in california agriculture. when it hits 90 degrees you have the right to stop working.
2nd generation american of mexican heritage although mexico is a shit hole 3rd world country thats existed for 500+ years and still cant get their shit together.

Those digits.

Also put the fucking welfare queens and gibsmedats to work. Freeloading from the state and the tax payers should be a crime and heavily frowned upon. Make examples of these people.

Since fucking when American farm use manual labour to harvest potato?
This ad is in the wrong country.

i will

much better paid than my current construction job and 50lbs is nothing

I work in those conditions and with those hours and I'm a subcontractor. I make 15/hr. I'd gladly work that for 10/hr in my off season.

>Federal law mandates lunch breaks and a minimum wage of $7 or so an hour
That job gets a lot less shitty when it has to employ legal citizens who are protected by labor laws

Im down. I like nigger work honestly. I hate my job.

I am also surprise people acknowledge the potential use of machines instead of illegals as a good thing, usually people bitch
>oh well now the illegals will be replaced by machines
Both machines and illegals can create unemployement, but historically machines haven't really done so. And fundamentally, if you have machines, the amount of work/person you can do increases, so the amount of wealth/person also at lease has the potential to increase.

It's almost like employers are forced to raise wages and improve conditions when there aren't people willing to fill the job... well that or automate anyways, either way is a win for us.

This is why the homeless population exists

The blacks used to do this but then people got all upset about exploiting American workers so we gave the blacks welfare and brought in mexicans to do crappy jobs.

In california they all have drivers licenses

.t city slicker
fuck off if you know nothing about harvesting fruits and veggies

They're going to have to pay a competitive wage. Sweet potatoes maybe 10 cents higher.

why the fuck do you think Trump is moving the feds into chicago? Say goodbye to the 14th Amendment, the 13th Amendment, and the 15th Amendment.

What's the point of playing what if? America isn't the cartel-ridden beaner shit hole every wetback is trying to get out off

>HURRR HURRR Whites are scared of labour
>implying American farm labourers would bother with social media
Liberals always post stupid shit like this on social media from their ivory towers, fucking delusional cocksuckers.

Then we let the farms pay them less than minimum wage by looking the other way, then we give the beaners welfare to make up for the difference, then we subsidize the farms anyway

the only reason those are picked by hand is because of your immigrant slave labor force.
if they didn't exist, there'd be 1 guy driving a tractor, doing the job of 10's of immigrants, in the same amount of time.
(long term, it would probably be cheaper even in the current situation, but the entry fee to getting that equipment is high)

>Freeloading from the state and the tax payers should be a crime and heavily frowned upon.
It used to be frowned upon til blacks started becoming a larger percentage of the population. I know a lot of people who would rather be homeless than take welfare, and a lot who actually did stay on the street til they found work. Nowadays a guy sitting on his ass all day, perfectly capable of working but refusing to "can't help it" or has some fake condition. I've seen a lot of people put braces on in their cars or fake a limp on their way to the unemployment services to keep getting more money. It's absolutely disgusting.

Thats California its not sustainable.

there are literally work visas specific for seasonal workers from mexico.

The problem is they dont leave.

>.45 cents per bucket

How many buckets can be done realistically in an hour? Moving 10 buckets, or 1 bucket every 6 minutes, which sounds about reasonable, comes out to $4.50 per hour. Below minimum wage. Wow, thank you Mr. Goldstein for this opportunity!

Just buy robots, you cheap cunt.

That's how the illegals get here. A wall doesn't stop them if you open the gate and let them walk right in.

>people that demand $15 an hour minimum wage for themselves defend slave-tier wages for mexicans
racist pieces of shit

wtf i love slave labor now

You mean we'll have to start investing more in automation and robots?

Sweet.

HOW?
I call bullshit. You're either lying or just a fucking draftsman.

My fucking engineering internship payed 21 an hour in New Mexico. All my friends got payed 20 an hour in IL. The lowest I've seen is 15 an hour.

>americans think lifting 40-50 pounds above their shoulders and picking potatoes is hard

I could move a bucket at least every 2 minutes. That's 30 buckets an hour, $13.50 is a good wage. These spics have it easy!

You can make upwards of 100 a day dude. At 0.45 bucket you'd net 100 for 222 buckets. It probably only takes at most 2mins to fill a bucket. Working at an optimal rate that's just above a 7 hour day. Taking into consideration minimum wage and labour laws you can probably work an 8 hour day with a 30 minute lunch, and two 15 minute breaks. That's really not a bad start for alot of people. "Oh no I can't stand around bestbuy for 7 hours making $12 an hour doing nothing"

We tried that. It only ended in utter disaster and effectively just gave slave labor to big corporations.

While i've never had the misfortune of being on the dole myself (working solid since 16, 27 now), pol doesnt like to admit that there are good people down on their luck who are on welfare.

All this did was fuck them and take what little money they got from the gov and make them spend it on transport and uniforms to and from their slave job

Why exactly is this bad? Big farms just need to cut their profit margins and not use slave labor.

I worked two summers at a Mennonite farm picking apples for $12/hour. It was actually very relaxing, nice work to do.

Dude, $12 an hour are you fucking serious? I have a Master's in aerospace engineering and I work for Boeing as part of a team improving airfoil designs and materials testing and I make $8 an hour.

If the pay was worth it, people would work it.

The pay isn't worth it, so imbecilic spics break their backs like the idiots they are.

I grow my own food, so fuck off cuck.

>it's okay to have these work conditions as long as they're illegal immigrants

Guess we learned what liberals really think.

>internships

Yeah, they're a scam, but in a lot of businesses they're unpaid so quit bitching...

The gender studies students can do it after we defund the Universities.

How does that contraption work?Can't you just pull your dick out? I don't get it

>idiot who made this ad doesn't get any help and has to pick all the potatoes himself
>meanwhile competition farmer who actually pays his workers real wages gets tons of help and makes a healthy profit

also I'm pretty sure there's labor laws that would prohibit that kind of shit

so tell me how getting millions of citizens working for fair wages is bad again?

democrats were literally always the party of slavery

Not to mention if you could recruit some of your friends to work with you to make the day less dull. I would happily pick potatoes all day listening to podcasts and the radio.

We already subsidize farmers to grow food we don't need, why the fuck do they need to pay less than livable wages to make a living exactly?

Seems like someone fucked up here, and it's not me for wanting to be able to pay rent and afford medical care at the same time.

We definitely need welfare, but there's no reason someone without any disabilities should me on welfare for more than a year. There's a job out there somewhere, most people just don't give a shit or think they're better than flipping burgers.

>picking potatoes by hand
Do they not having equipment in the states for this?

>free market
>tariffs
>minimum wage
>regulations up the ass
heh

>only 2 minutes to fill a bucket
lmao no

I mean, if you really busted your ass, sure, maybe you could pull that off, but unless you're an Olympian you're gonna collapse form exhaustion by the third hour working at that kind of pace.

Outdoors in 90-100 degree weather for 8 hours you have to pace yourself or you'll die.

This argument is retarded. Even if somehow there were no loser whites (or black) american citizens to do the jobs mexicans are stereotyped as doing there would still be millions of mexican american citizens here already to do those jobs. We don't need to bring in even more mexicans when they will just be competing for those jobs with the mexicans already here

Actually sounded quite ideal until "drivers license required".
I ride a bike. I'm not giving in to the car insurance meme you fat lazy shits.

hey, sometimes doing nothing all day hurts you more than working your ass off. happens rarely at my workplace, but those slow days truly kill me, the fucking day never ends.

Standing for hours at a time is actually worse for your legs than walking for hours.
The human body is designed for locomotion. Long periods of inactivity in any position, sitting, standing, laying down, degrade muscle and joints and sitting hurts blood flow.

yeah say goodbye to pussy on your virginmobile

i'm in. better than p90x

>Wow fuck capitalism for exploiting poor people
>See? we need poor people to do the jobs we don't want

Pick one

I will

Tell these same leftists to get rid of minimum wage and unions. They don't want to? Then why accept American jobs going to Mexico and China? Countless examples from history have shown that excess cheap labour leads to stagnation, whereas expensive, scarce labour leads to innovation and higher quality of life.

Democrats in 1861 wanted to secede because if the Republicans got their way, where would they get cheap labour to till their fields?

Democrats in 2017 take pride in telling me they're much different. Well it looks like the more they change, the more they change the same.

Did you harvest potatoes or oranges? No? Then stfu