youtube.com/watch?v=x-QW6HE2ZY4
youtube.com/watch?v=xtgzEyGsFc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv_Jy11ew4
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LP0Ji2-MMDg

but that would be racist and problematic

can you imagine how much chuck e cheese pays for insurance?

chuck e cheese is real?, i thought it was just in the simpsons or something.

It's the dirtiest, scummiest place on earth.

Also the animatronics freaked me the fuck out as a child (see attached).

This never occurred to me. Now I'm actually super intersted

youtube.com/watch?v=x-QW6HE2ZY4

OOGA BOOGA DATS MAH DECODAH RANG!!

I never looked at Stalin from the point of view of somebody from the Soviet Union before. Like I view him as some evil foreign leader and when I pretend hes my leader and I'm there I get freaked the fuck out by him.

>pizza, games, and prizes set in a dimly lit former tax office haunted by frightening animatronics, wheezing men in fursuits, and pedos looking for some takeout.

In the... louder areas of the U.S., they're free black childcare while they rob the liquor store next door.

They're just screaming like the chimpanzees do when they fight

LOL

See: youtube.com/watch?v=xtgzEyGsFc4

Then watch OP's video again.

I dare you to tell the difference.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xtgzEyGsFc4
pretty similar, the only difference is there were people holding them back

why not just let them go at it? it would make for a better video for worldstar

Weze chuck e cheeze N shieet

And thus, niggers were born

It was better back when it was Showbiz Pizza. The Rockafire Explosion band was so much better than the one Chucky had.

I worked at a Billy Bob's Pizza Circus (chuck e cheese sister company) for YEARS in a primarily black town.

It was not pleasant. Might as well have been a minimum wage zoo keeper.

Are sure that wasn't the local zoo

Whats really crazy is that the sheboon who threw the first punch and started the fight is like 6-7 months pregnant.

Kek.

>white privilege

niggers are the trash of the earth.

Not in the Chuck.E.Cheese!!!

It's like fucking in church! Total sacrilege and disrespect to that hallowed ground. BTW, try getting high...and I mean REALLY REALLY high with your buddies and going to Chuck-e-Cheese with your buds. That will be the best game of ski-ball you'll ever play.

>halfway in kids join in

>fat chick half filming and weakly slapping someone

>people giving the red hoody free reign

>Caucasians applied: 10,881
>Caucasians hired: 10
>Blacks applied: 17
>Blacks hired: 17

That's grounds for a lawsuit if you can find the right people. The way the supreme court has ruled discrimination cases is that race can't be taken into account either way. not hiring a white person because they're white is just as illegal as not hiring a black person because they're black. Given that they accepted 100% or black applicants and ~1% of white applicants, I think it's fairly safe to assume race was taken into account. Now the problem is finding a judge and lawyer in Califonistan who would listen to the case.

I needed a good laugh. Thank you, user. I wish we had a backstory. How did she end up naked? Is she near her house? Did she just run out from the shower? How is she not ashamed? What the hell?

Why is it so hard for these subhumans to just fucking behave in a civilized society?

this is both sad and hilarious

Cucky Cheese
amirite?

This is why abortion have to be supported

You're right that almost no judge would take that case, and even if they did they'd have to prove Google's intent to discriminate which wouldn't happen. They'd just say "All of the black applicants were qualified so there was no intent to discriminate".

Is the son or the parrot 3 years old?

I'm going to be that guy and point out that the first Harry Potter comparison is incorrect. The character on the left is Vincent Crabbe and the one on the right is Blaize Zabini. Blaize was used in the last movie as Draco's friend because the actor playing Crabbe had been arrested.

then why black actor? What''s wrong with replacing it with a white actor?

Because Blaize had been featured in the previous films and was already a known friend of Draco, in fact he's the only other male friend of Draco's we see. He was the logical choice.

Draco is bad and it's bad to have black friends. They are obsessed with White women.

Speaking of movies, I wonder why blacks are still complaining about representation in movies.

>just because we are black dont assume we ill tip

WHEN WAS THAT AN ASSUMPTION YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

halle berry gets a pass, though.

>fighting in front of your children
This will never cease to shock me. My dad was one of the toughest motherfuckers I've ever known, a real street dude from one of the most violent cities in the US, a bit of a gangster in his younger days according to stories I've heard from uncles since his death, and a combat veteran who served in Vietnam. I can't even imagine a scenario where he would engage in a fight while he was with us kids. Even if there ever was a situation where he was forced to defend himself he would only do it as necessary to get his family to safety before disengaging as quickly as possible.

He was white though so maybe that's a factor.

>tfw I just realized a few hours that the whole "humans started in Africa" was a jewish lie

My brain just fucking red pilled me out of nowhere. Wasn't even thinking of it and it just clicked.

>put parrot in bag
>place bag in freezer
>parrot just lays down and dies

>when you wanna be proud of your fellow man but then you remember you're black

kid probably choked it

That's Nick Fury on the left and his son Nick Fury Jr. on the right.

fuck you dumb pajeet, us white kids loved chuckecheese my best childhood memories are there eating pizza and using tickets

you just hate the place because >muh curry >muh halal

they had to close down the one 2 towns over because of niggers.

this is exactly the reason why when blacks start going to a business, mall or park most sane white people just leave, never returning.

their might be good black people out there but the vast majority of them remain silent when these things happen.

so be white or any other race, why bother going there when you have no clue when a chimp out will occur? you can't tell the difference between good black and violent dangerous black. so why take the risk?

it something the black community doesn't even try to deal with and when anybody points it out they're racist.

I have no idea why decent black people support this kind of behavior and attack anybody who points it out. you want other races to respect you but you barely respect yourselves.

sorry but I can't tell the difference between a nigger and a decent black person. that's why people avoid you

Why is she naked

at least one of the chimps was smart enough to grab a weapon

How to I get rid of Google in my life? Been using Gmail for years

You can't

I waited tables in college. Can confirm. There were very nearly fist fights on some occasions over tables. If you saw a gorilla troop of 10 come in and you knew you'd be working it for an hour or more you'd beg someone, "Come on, I did that nice thing for you the other night" because we knew they don't tip. A typical black couple would walk in with $50 and spend $49.82 cents.

As a teenager, my town had a movie theater open with a dress code requirement. It was minor like all shirts needed to be tucked in and the like. Everyone knew that it was a minor effort to keep blacks away and I think it actually succeeded.

A lot of clubs do that here, they make their dress code very specific so it only keeps blacks out. Things like "no boots" to keep all the Timberland wearing thugs out.

she's trying not to appropriate white culture by wearing clothes.

the chimpening.

nightclubs in my city advertise as "no jerseys and no jeans" and that usually keeps out the problem niggers

>cue Also Sprach Zarathustra
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

>be nigger
>wear stupid fucking clothes
>rather than dress respectfully cuz das raciss decide to not go

soon?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv_Jy11ew4

Exactly. It's generic enough that people can't officially call it racist but is still specific enough to keep them out.

Forget negros. What about our boys in grey?
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

To be completely honest, when I first heard of "Five Nights at Freddy's" I wondered why it took so long for somebody to create a horror game around animatronics. That place was my worst nightmare for years.

It's a shame the games themselves are so mediocre because the idea is fantastic. I'm hoping the movie will finally do it justice.

>when you're the only nigga in your hood with a job

I want to know what the fight was over

>that filename
kek

>jewgle

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO!!! seriously though white people need to stop taking credit for things they didn't invent

I got the attachment Thanks! You rock!
-Dan

I'm as white as snow.

Maybe for fucking white trash kids who were used to hanging out with nigger kids and being in filthy and unkempt places it was great, but by normal standard it was gross and as a child, pretty creepy.

I don't use the term often but only fuckbois wear Lacoste.

Haha wow... Google is the reason why blacks think they are inventors...

The only white guy Google puts in there has a beard and glasses, making him a beta numale

One nation, under god, dimly lit, with pedophiles and shitty pizza for all.

God bless our republic user.

>coalburning

THICC

Yeah Chucky's band was derivative. Its was Rockafire Explosion that really started the whole scene. By the time it was Chucky's band the scene was dead anyway.

How is it fucking fair that only 43 of their hires are going to have to do 100% of the work.

At least these niggers got a little creative before just being niggers as usual.

When I was a kid, niggers vandalized the skating rink in our town because they kept getting kicked out because niggers gonna nig. The owner decided to shut the place down after a while because it got so bad.

Fuck niggers, they ruined the only thing in this POS town that was worth a damn.

Whats the problem here? My wife's son loves all these characters.

Why niggers always move like monkeys?

>The last one
No..
No no.
NO no no!
NO NO NO!
NO NO NO NO!
NO NO NO NO NO!
NO NO NO NO NO NO!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO NO!
WHY THE FUCK IS L A NIGGER?
WHY DID THEY MAKE L A NIGGER?

How much do you want to bet people will scream about whitewashing with the white actors portraying Japanese characters?

Oh wait, they are complaining, as well as defending the colorwashing of L.

So they're calling out the hypocrisy of people who are against L being a nigger, (but defend whitewashing) while defending said colorwashing, while ALSO criticizing the whitewashing of the rest of the characters.

MY FUCKING SIDES.

Depends. When I was a kid 80% of the country was white and the ones near me were all clean. I only went a handful of times and it was breddy fun.

I feel so bad for that poor white family just sitting at their booth watching in shock.

nigga just beats a woman like it's a dude. Savages. White families just sitting around trying to blend in.

>tfw monkeys are literally smarter than americans

lmao