Bill Maher Loses His Cool with Piers Morgan - Feb 10, 2017

Why is Piers defending Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=OYm-gW8yfA8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
scientific
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/an-australian-comedian-told-piers-morgan-to-fuck-off-for-say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/03/23/piers-morgan-welcome-to-team-trump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942278/PIERS-MORGAN-Memo-millennials-awful-feeling-ve-got-called-losing-happens-want-know-win-stop-whinging-bit-learn-lessons-Trump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3979562/PIERS-MORGAN-thing-Hillary-going-achieve-backing-Jill-Stein-s-shameless-recount-stunt-make-TWO-TIME-loser-drag-America-s-reputation-democracy-mud-Clinton-her.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180508/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-s-no-monster-s-not-mad-either.html#ixzz4YQy9UjOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Someone, anyone, please, put OP out of his misery.

iirc, they're somewhat friendly, and Morgan appreciated Trump's treatment on him on one of his shows. (The Apprentice?)

>you'll notice I didn't mention the Jews

But you did mention the jews

God the mannerisms on that effeminate faggot. Just begging to be ovened

>Bill Maher lies right after showing his list of Trump lies and asserting it means that he's mentally ill

he considers himself a friend of Trump and likes that Trump sees the Brits favorable.

I thought Bill hates muslims, he couldn't find even a little common ground with Trump on that issue?

Piers Morgan did a great job there.

He is against Muslims being treated as above reproach on religious grounds when their religion clearly contributes to a dangerous ideology. He's against the travel ban.

It shows that the globalist vs zionist meme is a lie perpetuated by them

This is actually funny.
At one time Maher and Dawkins pushed really hard against muslims.
But we've seen how it turned out this past year.

Dawkins was the one who strongly affected my views on that topic, actually. What a shame.

STALIN TOOK THE GUNS

MAO TOOK THE GUNS

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND DISARM US

Where else would he find a market share? The left is saturated.

This is basically an educated European versus barbaric anti-intellect American

(You)

>I just think that-
>FUCK OFF
>Well give me a minute to expl-
>HITLEEEEEEEEEEER

>failed to mention the fake british intel that gave bush the excuse he needed to go back into iraq
>great job
no

piers morgan has switched sides because he became hated and known as a piece of shit. this man does not care about what he talks about and is using your political ideals as promotion tools. he is a parasite and all his opinions should be disregarded

i forgot how much i absolutely despised bill mahr until right now

thanks op

Dawkins still is against Islam/Muslims pretty strongly, he's just not as publicly involved or vocal about anything anymore since he had a stroke.

>doesn't react hysterically
>"u sound British lol"
This country is going to shit tbqh
kek, Maher was almost as bad.

That bit about the chart at the end, lmao. Bill maher is a doofus.

Dawkins reversed on Muslims? Holy shit really? Some of his social opinions were emotional drivel but the stuff about Muslims was always on point.

Maher is just a zionist kike

so hes just a retard pandering for ratings from his base?

Bill Maher is a pompous elitist FAGGOT. I've thought this wayyyy before any election stuff

hysterical old man can't into derivatives

Piers is actually close friends with trump, he was on the apprentice

They're old friends.

Which is actually far more damning for Trump than Morgan.

Now Maher wishes we had Bush back? Because Trump is supposedly worse? Holy fuck, sometimes I'm sympathetic to some leftist ideals, but that is just batshit crazy. These people are scary.

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Trump: Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

wait I don't get it? the chart clearly showed that there was higher rise in crime in the 90s, which means what he said was wrong

I don't think it did.

Well, if speaking plainly, i remeber him shill 4 hill on his twitter.
He is smart enough man to have understood, that something were not right with Clinton's team in that regards of muslims influence.

Maher is a leftist shill above all else. Now that the right wing is in power he can't be seen agreeing with them, any criticism he has of the left was pure pragmatism. Notice how he refuses to press the left on their extremes since the election or makes the most vague, indirect, softball attacks for a split second before going into a "but Republicans are worse" rant.

piers morgan defending trump

what timeline is this?

PIERCE IS OUR GUY

MOTHER FUCKING KIKE GOT REKT

Yeah. We've seen riots, violence, all kinds of hysteria and Maher has never been more quiet about the left. Trump says a few crazy things per usual, and he flips his fucking shit every time.

Le sassy politically incorrect individual was just an act

look again, the rise from 90 to 91 is higher

Guess you're right. Still don't care tho, this makes it the highest rise in over two decades.

>liberal hysteria is working because of the temporary restraining order on the muslim ban

is this nigger even serious?

They violated the spirit of the law for a mob. We're winning, fascist ;)

>PIERCE IS OUR GUY
for now... I don't trust that pommy bastard tbqh

I hate these "Islam is bad but I'm still supporting them because I vote for politicians that bring more of them!" people.

No no no, the chart only goes to 2015. Not 2016 and into 2017.
Also it doesn't go into the reasoning for what causes this stuff. Desegregation raised crime rates. Bill Clinton putting everyone in jail, plus black abortions, then lowered it. But now it just sharply increased especially in inner cities.
Trump apologized for the erroneous stat anyway. Maher is manipulating.

Bill does not know how to interpret a slope from a plot.

Look at the chart!!!!

Look at the chart!!

Nope, Styx is right on these people.

At the end of the day, Maher would rather live with intersectional feminists than an average churchgoing Christian. These people are not our allies.

He sounds like Obamaleaf, who put the beginning and end of his chart times just right to show maximum propaganda.
Crime increased dramatically after 1964/1965. It's taken this long just to get it down, still not as good as pre-1964 levels.

Why was that funny? God I hate his audience.

lol'd at the vid comments...

>Piers is right because you like Trump, Maher is wrong cause you hate Maher. Isn't that what you are saying. You never said why Piers was right, or why Bill was wrong?

>Piers is wrong in trying to normalise this presidency because this isn't a normal president. Trump doesn't deserve a chance because he hasn't done anything since his election victory, or the past 2 weeks to show that deserves one. And Pier's point about crime rate was also wrong. Crime hasn't spiked in a historic rate since 1970. That's just false.

>The only thing I will agree with Piers is that calling Trump Hitler, and being violent towards anyone who supports Trump is wrong. And I never saw Maher say Trump is as bad as HItler, or support aggression against Trump supporters

Who watches this clown (((Bill Maher))) ? Millennials watch Oliver, so I guess boomers watch the kike. I bet they relate to him since (((Bill Maher))) is unmarried and childless. I thought the Jew is the anti SJW, but more classical liberal out of the whole late nigh scene? This video proves he's not is right.

I dont know if it's even true, or just journal spewing lies:
>The two largest nations in the English-speaking world have just suffered catastrophes at the hands of voters—in both cases the uneducated, anti-intellectual portion of voters. Science in both countries will be hit extremely hard: In the one case, by the xenophobically inspired severing of painstakingly built-up relationships with European partners; in the other case by the election of an unqualified, narcissistic, misogynistic sick joke as president. In neither case is the disaster going to be short-lived: in America because of the nonretirement rule of the Supreme Court; in Britain because Brexit is irreversible.
>scientific american.com/article/richard-dawkins-and-other-prominent-scientists-react-to-trump-rsquo-s-win/

He surely must understand, at least by his guts, what was happening in past 20 years and what was happened in the last year, and how it is connected to encroaching islamisation.

Piers Morgan will be Trump's pundit

Obongo did fucking nothing his first few weeks. Trump did everything he said he'd do except for the most extreme shit like banning ALL Muslims or locking up HRC. Trump is a fucking moderate. But anything right of "globalist kike" is extreme to them.

>slope
you can't get increase in rate from slope. That'll only give you the increase in total numbers, which is why the chart is somewhat dishonest

>I thought the Jew is the anti SJW, but more classical liberal out of the whole late nigh scene?
I think he used to be with his old show. He was against political correctness ( the sjw of that era). But W.Bush pushed him and a lot of centrists and center left ppl who were calling themselves conservatives to embrace leftism (ie: Ariana Huffington, David Brock)... and it wasn't just the Iraq War, those neocons of the day hated the social conservatives that had been cultivated by Reagan.

I watched some episodes on YouTube 2 years ago to get a feel for his show and what he's like.

A good 3 hours spent on learning that (((HBO))) might as well be Cuck BO, jesus fuck does Maher bitch about weed a lot. And always a fucking rapper or athlete to comment on things as if they have any credibility.

>PIERCE IS OUR GUY

look at all the bullshit he did at the sandy hook era, he is far from our guy.

Unless he changed his opinon, i was a anti gun before, and changed pretty easily my opinion about it

This. He looked like the only sane one there. Everyone else's arguments were constructed with logical fallacies and opinions

Hes a naysayer, that's why he called the Yemen raid a failure and attacked Trump for saying America isn't innocent

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

The slope gives the violent crime over time, the rate. The slope in the last 2 years has been the greatest since 1971. This was difficult for Bill to accept because of the overall trend.

What a perfect example of how faggots, niggers, and jews are arguing over the downfall of the Democratic party. I love this timeline.

>Trump did everything he said he'd do
I posted this before in other threads, but I'll post it agian...
I didn't support Trump in the primaries, but the fact that Trump has basically done or is doing almost all that he said he was going to do, makes me regret not giving my support to Trump from the very beginning.

The fact that Trump may libs so fucking hysterical (ie: Maher behaving like a histrionic tumblrina in OP's post) is fucking icing on the cake.

This.

Spent all of Obamas term to criticize and calling leftists out on their stupid shit, then the guy that is actually coming along to change that and he goes with the program.

He is a democrat shill at this point. Not even a shill, an actual Jew making sure his interest is kept intact.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and said the audience went WOOOO when Bill made a point and then went WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH when Bill lost his cool.

Maher is desperare pedoscum. Morgan is simply a deluded gunless Brit.

no it doesn't. imagine if murder increased from 1 to 2. That's a doubling of crime, 100% increase. If it went up from 2 to 3 the next year, that would be an increase of only 50% If you took the slope, it'd be the same. an increase in murders of 1/year/year.

>I thought Bill hates muslims
These guys do think as well.

Nobody mentioned percentage increase; just total crime increase.

I was never a fan of Piers, but he handled himself really well. He responded with facts, details, and stayed calm. Every time he made a good point, he had three harpies chirping at him that he was wrong which just solidified his point.

Elder Hitchens was a marxist shill but he was pretty based

Fuck off, I still remember when that eternal Angelo tried to get our guns taken away

is that john waters?

>Mass hysteria is working for them
Jesus fuck these people

HAHAHAHAHA oh shit

Dont you dare to take name of our Lord in vain

Bill Maher is a fucking retard. He's saying look at the chart while the chart proves Piers right.

Also it's such obvious propaganda lol, Americans are being brainwashed everyday by these kind of crap shows

They are also completely disregarding the fact that the 9th circuit has an 80% overturn rate. Now I don't know about you, but anyone with a real job would have been fired quickly with horrible stats like that.

we live in a strange time when piers morgan is the most rational person in a discussion

bc piers and trump go way back on the apprentice days when some vile negress was attacking his family and trump gave him the pleasure of firing her personally.

Trump respects loyalty above everything, you're either in or you're out in the god emperor's court

>Its working its working!
dont know if that denial is sad or hilarious

>we won the court order last week, [rioting] is working

That's neat.

>needed the archive to recognize pasta

r e d d i t
e
d
d
i
t

>all those non arguments

Oh look. A Works paid fuck from Hillary-loving Brazil. Kys fgt

>dont normalize the president its not real this isnt really happening lalalala

oh lel people actually think like this

I posted this as a thread earlier but it got deleted
Last night: Piers fucking Morgan BTFOs Australian libtard for using blanket term “muslim ban” to refer to Trump’s order on immigration. The stupid cuck gives him the finger, tells him to “fuck off” and now Twitter’s having a field day mocking him.
buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/an-australian-comedian-told-piers-morgan-to-fuck-off-for-say

Headlines as writer for Daily Mail:
>When it comes to terror, isn’t it time we started listening seriously to Trump? (March 22, ’16)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html

>Fox: Piers Morgan welcome to Team Trump (March 23)
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/03/23/piers-morgan-welcome-to-team-trump.html

>Memo to millennials, that awful feeling you've got is called losing. It happens. If you want to know how to win, stop whinging for a bit and learn some lessons from Trump (Nov 16)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942278/PIERS-MORGAN-Memo-millennials-awful-feeling-ve-got-called-losing-happens-want-know-win-stop-whinging-bit-learn-lessons-Trump.html

>The only thing Hillary is achieving by backing Jill Stein’s shameless recount stunt is to make herself a TWO-TIME loser and drag America’s reputation as a democracy through the mud. How very Clinton of her! (Nov 29)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3979562/PIERS-MORGAN-thing-Hillary-going-achieve-backing-Jill-Stein-s-shameless-recount-stunt-make-TWO-TIME-loser-drag-America-s-reputation-democracy-mud-Clinton-her.html

>Trump's no monster... and he's not mad either: While the liberal elites literally lose their minds polls show that common-sense people quite like the big bad boy in the White House (Feb 1, ’17)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180508/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-s-no-monster-s-not-mad-either.html#ixzz4YQy9UjOw

hey that is sarasota, my home town

>muh 9th circuit

looks comfy

Bill Maur is a whinny little bitch

Its all old rich white people on the west coast of florida. I imagine its much like parts of Australia