HWNDU PLANNING MOVE TO SEATTLE

how strong is Sup Forums presence in the emerald city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bRp2-ihx10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Anyone, please, put OP out of his misery....

My ex is in Seattle. It's blue pill central.

source... ?

no proofs, op is a faggot

>Seattle
Oh boy, I hope it last until TI so I can go

The stream is a bit lame down. Should of just ended it yesterday

Isn't open carry allowed in Washington?

fresh pasta?

who is this bald fatfuck with goatee

annoying as fuck

It doesn't help that this fat fuck is dominating the stream while all the hot girls are hanging out in the kitchen.

yes, and washington state is the only state to allow mutual combat, season 4 could be the best season yet

you sir are a faggot

I live in Wa, please explain, " and washington state is the only state to allow mutual combat," to me.

Proof

if 2 people both want to fight each other on the street its 100% legal to do so, google phoenix jones

youtube.com/watch?v=3bRp2-ihx10

>adidasgirl is being completely fucking autistic

Truly /ourgirl/

Also, Britt is showing some great thigh game tonight, goddamn.

Hey Shia, they will divide us ass-clown, you just have the wrong THEY because you are a faggot c uck.

Brittany is THICC.

I live in WA, i have never heard about it allowing "mutual combat" not saying you're lying just wondering what exactly that is

not from italy, but good enuff

why dont you just google it, police will literally stand and watch 2 people fight if they both want to, seattle is pretty based

hewillnotdivideus.party

Brittany's thick ass on stream

so good

We have another fanservice episode, and it's glorious,

twitch noob here
is it possible to rewatch?

pic related

What could possibly go wrong if /k/ shows up.

Guys where have all the threads been? This is best HWNDU yet! The fucking House Party episode? We should be taking bets on /ourguys/:

Fighting
Puking
Making Out
Doing Illegal Drugs

>still no jesus
Matter of time though right?

stop sexualizing brittany venti

god this crap is addictive.
#MAGA

Jesus doesn't have time for this shit.

Fucking seriously, her ass isn't impressive, but I wasn't expecting for her hips and thighs.

Elma fag here, I live nearish Oly and about 2 hours from seattle may go if real to sit in front of cam like pepe for as long as possible like a got quads for when i asked anons to do it in NY I think it is something that has to happen

Mutual combat gun duels on cam

I'm beginning to like watching this VR game now.

After his speech about what awesome friends he'd made? He better have time.

This "party" is lame as fuck.

It's full of Sup Forums NEETs, what do you expect?

is the hokage there?

It's like 50% legit jews. Everyone is on edge and have to keep checking their pockets for their wallets