Why did WTC7 fall, Sup Forums?

Why did WTC7 fall, Sup Forums?

I'm not asking how because that's obvious - I'm asking why. Surely there was a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A
activistpost.com/2013/09/flashback-911-wtc-gold-heist-17-billion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=IJKLpMobsH4
youtube.com/watch?v=6R6ofqAW8XM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
firehouse.com/article/10568001/captain-chris-boyle
cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/us-army-audit-accounting-errors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sec investigation?

It contained all the security and exchange commission investigation data on a variety of wallstreet fraud, scams, and associated illegal bullshit.
Basically a thread that was beginning to unravel some of the rampant corruption in the country.

(( Silverstein ))

Cause the other side was fucked.

Because wreckage from the falling towers hit it causing massive fires and weakening the structure.

You 911 psychos are so far outside reality it's shameful.

t. morons

CGI PLANES DIDN'T MANAGE TO HIT IT

>people that disagree with me are morons
K. It was damaged and it was pulled. What's the problem?

>Surely there was a reason.

Shitty american steel.

Oy vey, I had almost completely forgotten, it's shilling time, isn't it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A

Tell me this isn't a controlled demolition

OP wasn't asking how. I think OP meant who benefited from it?

That said, this pic is awesome. Wish it was in higher resolution.

The theory goes that a third plane - the one that went down in PA - was supposed to hit it. It was wired for explosives... had to get rid of the evidence.

because you dont need to know

why ask questions u dont need to know the anser 2?

Figures.

because the Jew that owned the buildings at the WTC site let it burn for 5-6 hours after it caught fire. Most buildings are required to have the steel columns that support their weight to have 4-5 hours of fire protection. This means that the steel column is more liklely to fail if the fire that is heating it and it's fire protection is not extinguished in that timeframe.

>he doesn't agree with me
>better resort to making fun of him instead informed debate with actual facts

You're no better than the left. Kill yourselves.

the jet fuel weakened the steel beams, moron

but not from planes

they had barrels of jet fuel stored there for some reason.

tineye is a superior reverse image lookup

It didn't fall they pulled it down because it was going to fall anyway.

Because a building fell on it.

It was the necessary third pillar

the jews.

Much appreciation.

Because it got pulled.....after it was discovered it was badly damaged. The real question is....how did they arrange to have it pulled so quickly, without there being some level of pre-planning. I imagine "pulling" a building, and having it drop at free fall speeds takes more than a few hours preparation, but I do hope I am wrong.

Because it got pulled.....after it was discovered it was badly damaged. The real question is....how did they arrange to have it pulled so quickly, without there being some level of pre-planning. I imagine "pulling" a building, and having it drop at free fall speeds takes more than a few hours preparation, but I do hope I am wrong.

That might explain why it was pulled so quickly. I can understand pulling it because of severe damage, but right away, as though they were trying to make sure it was part of the attack. No interest in keeping the building up. Huge insurance fraud is the answer.

And yet the post office building, which was closer, is unscathed from the falling dust

Insurance fraud. Insurance companies I guess got their money back from the ensuing war profits.

Here you go guys

activistpost.com/2013/09/flashback-911-wtc-gold-heist-17-billion.html

Bulding 7 came down, in a controlled demolition, just under 8 hours after the towers collapsed. Is 8 hours enough time to arrange a controlled demolition, or was there pre-planning days before? I think building 7 came down for insurance. Rather than fixing it, or tearing it down later, just put it in with the attack.

So, who took the gold? Nazis?

I know who stole the gold. It was goldschlager.

People argue over whether a plane can collapse huge steel buildings like the twin towers, but nobody ever argues over whether that can also cause a separate building to collapse in free fall

It takes a lot longer than a few hours mate. Demolishing two steel framed buildings would take weeks of preparation.

>post office was closer

No

What about 6?

youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

They also hit the Pentagon. They destroyed the accounting records because the ultra rich looted the country.

>Pebbles and smoke hitting a building on one side makes it fall directly into its own footprint

>activistpost.com/2013/09/flashback-911-wtc-gold-heist-17-billion.html
that's just a poorly written story with no real information.

The building was on fire for hours before it fell if you unironically believe in a government conspiracy to knock down the towers kys

Here's a clip, I think is from loose change, with some more detailed info:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJKLpMobsH4

>Salomon brothers

(((((((WEW)))))))

gtfo you fake american, ctr, piece of garbage, who probably lives in India and shits on the sidewalk

wow look at all those standing i-beams

this is true

Building > Birds > Planes

youtube.com/watch?v=6R6ofqAW8XM

The picture of WTC 7 that OP posted is showing the building from the south-facing side — the side not facing the fallen twin towers. WTC 1 fell into the north-facing side of WTC 7. In fact, such a large portion of WTC 1 fell into WTC 7 that the bottom eight floors of WTC 7 on the north-facing side was nothing but a pile of rubble of WTC 1 debris.

WTC 1 hit WTC 7 about two-thirds of the way up its north-facing side. That debris cut through WTC 7 in the shape of a pyramid or upside down ice cream cone. There was never any question on the part of the first responders and volunteers on site that WTC 7 was going to fall based on the visible damage of WTC 7 and the creaking and cracking sounds coming from that buildng.

The plane that crashed in PA was supposed to hit building 7.

the bottom of a plane never looks that dark in broad daylight.

>this nigga again
that shit was headed for the capitol or white house

if starting a fire on any floor and waiting a few hours is all it takes to get a steel-framed building to collapse perfectly into its own footprint, then why do demolition companies exist? who would ever pay for their services again after 2001?

Proofs?

Shut up burger. You are not allowed to question. You will obey. We will teach you. Islam is violent religion. They planned attacks in NYC. They wanted to crash your economy with endless wars. We warned you about them countless times. You didn't listen. Now you trivialize their crimes. What Muslims will think when they see your comment? It is like another 3000. You have to cripple each Muslim country, if you don't want same things to happen again. We are your only ally in the region. We never failed you. Trust us.

Because you're not factoring in the cost of a 727...

we're talking about WTC7 you stupid nigger.
kill yourself right now. I mean it.

>to collapse perfectly into its own footprint
Except it didn't, the North Tower didn't collapse into it's own footprint it collapsed partly onto WTC7. You're proving yourself wrong. A professionally controlled implosion wouldn't have brought WTC7 down with it.

how it happened is nowhere near as important as why

>The plane that crashed in PA

Shot down by F16s on a CAP flight as directed by SecDef once trajectories were scaled to WH.

Don't think I've seen that picture before. It always amazes, and terrifies me, what first responders had to deal with that day. Having visited the WTC once, I remember how huge they were. The thought of those coming crashing down is horrifying.

Those F-16s didn't have missiles. The pilots were told go guns if possible or ram.
I think one got a visual on United 93 right before it rolled and crashed.

the White Tiny Cock was afraid of the Big Arab Cock, so it went limp

OP here for the first time all night:

No shit, dum-dum, why do you think I asked, "Why?"

So where's the evidence of it being shot down? There would have been debris scattered over the areas for miles.

courtesy bump since you came back

AE911TRUTH.ORG
Mossad
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

From the testimony of Captain Chris Boyle, FDNY.

>Before we took off, he said, look, if you see any apparatus, strip the apparatus for hose, nozzles, masks, anything you can get. As we headed east, we reached Church and then we were midway from there and then all of a sudden, we could see 5 come into view. It was fully involved. There was apparatus burning all over the place. Guys were scrambling around there. There were a lot of firemen, and there was a lot of commotion, but you couldn’t see much that was going on. I didn’t see any lines in operation yet. But we found a battalion rig there. We got a couple of harnesses out of there. We had some bottles from another rig, so we put together a couple of masks.

>We went one block north over to Greenwich and then headed south. There was an engine company there, right at the corner. It was right underneath building 7 and it was still burning at the time. They had a hose in operation, but you could tell there was no pressure. It was barely making it across the street. Building 6 was fully involved and it was hitting the sidewalk across the street. I told the guys to wait up.

>A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

>But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

>So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

firehouse.com/article/10568001/captain-chris-boyle

I'm just saying, I won't discern the possibility of 93 being shot down (through means of hardly any evidence + the crater being a PERFECT CRATER of something slamming STRAIGHT into the field), but if a plane WAS shout down, there would be PLENTY of evidence for IF NOT MILES, than THOUSANDS of feet.

In reality, FDNY didn't have a way to fight any of the fires that day. The plane's impacts wrecked the standpipes in both towers (No working sprinklers, no way to get water for hoselines up to the burning floors). Their strategy was going to be to put out what they could and clear a path for evacuating the upper levels (Impossible in the North Tower since all the stairways were served, South Tower had one intact but it was filled with smoke)
The collapses made things even worse since the water mains were destroyed. Their only real water supply were the fireboats using their massive pumps to feed any apparatuses. But by that point the only concern was rescuing anyone trapped in the rubble of the towers. WTC 7 had already been evacuated and deemed unsafe (As your post points out) so it burned, while heavily damaged, without any bit of water being applied to it.

What I don't get is if WTC7 was taken out because it was investigating some shit, why did they not have some kind of offsite backup for their data? Also, if is correct, and everyone in it was evacuated, what was stopping them from resuming whatever investigations they were doing? It's not like the only evidence was in that building, right?

>WTC 7 had already been evacuated and deemed unsafe (As your post points out) so it burned, while heavily damaged, without any bit of water being applied to it.
Pretty much. Conspiracy theorists like to point to news anchors talking about how Building 7 was going to collapse as proof that they "knew" about the attacks and were going "off script" or whatever, but if you look at any of the testimony from the FDNY responders it's clear they all realized, basically by around 11:00 that Building 7 was beyond saving and spent what time they had clearing the building out and making sure no one was nearby when it inevitably collapsed.

Because it's bullshit. The whole "it was blown up to cover up a DoD accounting investigation" theory completely ignores the fact that the investigation not only continued, but uncovered even MORE accounting problems in its audit.

2001 called, they want their conspiracy theory back.

I'm sure believers in any theories have some reason why that building had to come down.
Obviously any papers or computers in that building were destroyed, and I'm not sure if at that time any government agencies were keeping their stuff backed up on a cloud or anything.
Still, it would have been impossible to predict the collapse, pattern/direction of a collapse, and conclude it would be directed into WTC 7 and do enough damage to cause the collapse of that building as well.

>(((BBC))) cover 9/11
>Breaking news as WTC7 falls
>Reporter even points out where WTC7 once stood on a telelink
>Except it was still there
>And didn't collapse until 20 minutes later
>"No goy! It had already collapsed, but our link was on a delay! Check the timestamps on the master tapes and you'll see!"
>"So where are the master tapes?"
>"Oy vey they've been misplaced, never mind goy!"
>Tapes suddenly turn up
>Timestamp shows they had indeed reported WTC7 collapsing 20 minutes before it did and the link wasn't on any kind of delay
>Conflicting reports on what happened to the reporter because she never worked again
>One says she killed herself
>One tracked her down as a recluse and interviewed her
>Interview wasn't recorded and no pictures of her were taken you just have to take (((our))) word for it
>Conclusion?
>Pure coincidence

Russia called, they want their Crimea back.

>but uncovered even MORE accounting problems in its audit.

Wow, I bet a lot of people gave a shit about that directly after 9/11, right? Must be a pure coincidence.

Or she just misspoke.

FDNY announced the building was going to collapse. BBC took that as it already collapsed.
This is some of the weakest "evidence" of a US govt. led conspiracy. Especially when you look up some of the things reported that day that turned out to be false or mistaken. It was a chaotic day and you cannot expect every single thing reported to be true.

> russia
> their crimea
American education.

Well it's fucking theirs now m8.

It didn't stop the investigation. It didn't stop the audits. In fact the DoD is now, by law, under basically non-stop audit.

Even the MSM continues to report on it.
cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/us-army-audit-accounting-errors/

every building with a WTC prefix was destroyed.
urban renewal they call it

>why did they not have some kind of offsite backup for their data?

Not required. There's almost no legal requirement for multiple redundant backups, just a single paper backup going back x years for taxes or whatever other purposes. Most companies can't even keep track of that and require at least 6 months to "find" or create missing records if they end up getting investigated anyway.

That's where the jews were keeping the good stuff.

>Demolishing two steel framed buildings would take weeks of preparation

There were reports of people in black vans having full access to all facilities in the building for the weeks prior. Nobody seems to know who they were or why they were there though.

>conspiracy theorists actually think the news agencies were given the script for what was going to happen like it would have been necessary in order to document what was happening that day

There were also explosive sniffing dogs, security cameras, and guards. They'd been there since the 1993 bombing. All vehicles were also checked prior to entry or delivery.

I could possibly believe that the US government knew an attack was coming, though they really were just caught with their pants down (And some make up these theories because they can't/don't want to accept that) but the whole "There were no planes, it was all demo changes" is absolutely absurd.

It wasnt F16's if you read eye witness reports youll find descriptions of A10 Warthogs.

They shot flight 93 down, it didnt crash.

Then, you gotta wonder why United 93 didn't head to WTC7 if that was it's actual target. Instead, it looks like it's going to DC before it crashed.

Something seemed to hit the buildings, either planes, drones, missiles, energy beams, or aliens. But there's even issues about that. But to say that alone brought the building down is kind of absurd as well.

It was planes that destroyed structural members, knocked out fire protection system and coatings, and then started fires that burned and impinged on unprotected steel.
It's not far-fetched and the construction of the WTC towers easily explains why they collapsed in the fashion they did. The only strength was in the outer walls and the center core. The floors were light weight trusses connected between the walls and core.
The buildings lost some strength as a result of the impact, the fire weakened things further, and once the floors sagged or lost their connections and fell onto the ones below it started a total collapse.

we'll never know for sure. even now you have disinfo shills flocking into this thread and spreading their insane bullshit like cgi planes. all we can say for sure is that you shouldn't trust any of the three letter agencies. they are the enemy

wtc7 still standing
no rubble has been removed yet
see anything wrong?

B..bbut... jet fuel... ca..cant... mel..melt... s.ss.ss.tteel bbbeeams!!

And stay molten for weeks after the building came down.

>intense prolonged heat cant bend metal

Just because the news said that what happened doesn't make it a fact