BTFO PM Dude-Weed

BREAKING NEWS
> Canadian disapproval of Justin Trudeau at an all-time high!
cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/falling-out-of-love-with-trudeau-1.3972771
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/25/justin-trudeau-approval-ratings-drop-50-percent-first-time/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvI_UsP_7iA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>breitbart.com

must be true

t. Trudeau

Wasnt he going to legalize weed, what ever happend to that?

It's still on the mandate.

Electoral reform is no longer on the mandate. That's why people hate him now.

It was classic bait-and-switch. Canada is worse than Sweden, and Canadians are a world disgrace for allowing this faggot to Chuck their once-great nation.

the guy has raked up so much fucking debt, that I will be 85 years old by the time its paid off.

also none of this went to actual Canadians, more of this spending was for outside of Canada than will benefit the people living here.

He is by far the worst PM Canada has ever had and breaks laws THAT HE WRITES

its incredible that the populace of this country haven't got rid of him....until you actually look at the populace of this country

He is waiting till 4/20

More like the next election.
It will be a very last minute change and he will be voted back in as PM.

whether its for the right or left (((polls))) are (((polls)))

Why we need a electoral reform again?

I really can't express how happy I am we elected Trump and don't have someone like this fucking huge faggot running our country. I feel really bad for the cool leafs.....all 3 of them.

believe it or not, before Trump it was actually pretty routine for candidates to not fufill promises they made about what they were going to do once in office

We don't, people were going to hate him if reformed or didn't. . He had nothing better to replace it with, in fact it was shown that a ranked voting system favoured the liberals too much..JT would have caused an even greater uproar had he went through with it.

>Canadians

>Quebec
>Urban Ontario
>Vancouver

>Canadians

lol

don't worry

the budget will balance itself

Still way too fucking high

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's almost like Harper was right or something....

It's lower than Harper, it's at freefall

THE P R I M A R C H

Reminder: Montreal does not represent Quebec

>voting for space mutt's

not even once

2015 harpers approval rating was 32%

because it gives a chance to parties other than the tories and Liberals to win, and parties other than the main 5 to get into parliament. This is literally why it was scrapped btw, because Trudeau thought it "gave too much representation (ie. any at all) to extremist views"

He's our best choice, Kellie's unreliable

>I'll be 85 until the debt is paid.
That isn't how that works...

Maybe the poster was referring to harpers approval numbers at the same time after the election

eh? oh no i was just flinging some warhammer 40k shitpost brosaki

Both sides of the political spectrum have low approval ratings.
>Trump %43
>Trudeau %48
Anarchy when?
youtube.com/watch?v=RvI_UsP_7iA

people don't dislike Trudeau because he's a leftist, they dislike him because they thought he was a leftist but he's awful at it

People whined about how hillary lost when she got a few million more votes than trump because of the electoral college, well trudeau got a majority government with 39% of the vote and the tories got next to no seats with 32%(or so) of the vote. Basically if youre riding is 51% for one party and 49% for the other the votes of the 49% dont mean shit because the other party was the first to pass the post.

Nobody is ever going to implement any kind of electoral reform because people would actually vote for parties that arent corrupt as fuck like the main 3.

As someone who actualy likes the people and culture of this country its painful when you realise that all these fucking idiots are in charge because they try to imitate people in other countries.

What ever happened to the babysitter/house maid scandal?

I'm a rapefugee and i want to learn more about Canada, where to start? I want to actually work to improve Canada. Want to start by learning what the fuck is going on.