Has anybody realised this?

Has anybody realised that trumps travel ban isn't focussed on muslims and is instead focussed on the areas where terrorists operate mostly it only affects 15% of muslims seems like the nes is over exaggerating somewhat.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215978/amp/Report-claims-72-terrorists-Trump-banned-countries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't say.

Everyone has now noticed it ever since the 9th court of appeals has shit the bed again and is going to show why 80% of their rulings get turned over in the higher courts

Holy shit, alert the media!

You need to understand the average liberals are brain dead, and might as well be a group of zombies. They are brainwashed and therefore controlled. You can't save the liberal moron horde. Their masters are psychopathic deceivers who are hellbent on the destruction of all human rights. They have been so deceived they work for their own mortal enemies. And they don't even know!
They will all die. Either by our hand, IN SELF DEFENSE. Or at sadistic leisure of their psychopathic masters.

>travel ban isn't focussed on muslims and is instead focussed on the areas where terrorists operate mostly
you are an fucking idiot

Muh 6 millions banned

Really?
If it was a Muslim ban, all muslim countries would be banned, which is not the case

>Poland
>Africa tier of the day before the game and the kids are in a bit of a new phone

All muslims are potential terrorists.

How so...

Everyone's a potential terrorist

It's a Muslim Ban in the same way that voter ID laws are racist and prevent blacks from participating in elections. It's not. But these are things liberals actually think

Some are more likely to become terrorists when terrorism is literally part of their religion. Just piss off Ahmed.

Care to elaborate?

I don't believe in anything the only things opportunities you have are the ones you make for yourself

My grammar has gone to shit I'm sorry guys

Ahmed, your English is shit and you should kill yourself.

HAHAHAH TRUMP BTFO

My names not Ahmed

Abdul whatever your name is

My name is Ben Dover

Nice to meet you Ben, I'm Kill.

Kill Yourself.

You should take your name to heart and find the nearest bridge and JUMP

Once the Islam is conquered I can rest.

Wait what?

Wrong. Check this just released article. Only 72 terrorists out of 560 from the 7 countries trump blocked.
Trump bygone
MAGA lolz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215978/amp/Report-claims-72-terrorists-Trump-banned-countries.html

durka durka Muhammad (piss be upon him) jihad

Most of the "tertorists" are American. Normally right wing psychos who go on a killing spree.
Trump bygone
MAGA lolz

Fucking spell check... Trump btfo is what I meant to say.

>Has anybody realised that trumps travel ban isn't focussed on muslims and is instead focussed on the areas where terrorists operate mostly it only affects 15% of muslims seems like the nes is over exaggerating somewhat.
How many iranian terrorists have carried out jihad against the west? Why do trumplets try to pin international terrorism on iran when it is responsible for a tiny amount?