Brit/pol/ - Resident Retard Edition

>PETER HITCHENS: The BBC isn't trying to revive Civilisation - it's destroying it
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-the-bbc-isnt-trying-to-revive-civilisation-its-destroying-it.html

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

>Paul Nuttall has had to flee his home in Stoke over threats to his safety
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-denies-lying-about-being-at-hillsborough-disaster

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win?
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Labour's Article 50 rebels to receive formal written warning. No, really
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38856992

>/ourguy/ Milkman plans on helping UKIP in Stoke by stealing as many Labour voters as possible
ibtimes.co.uk/tim-farron-will-lead-last-ditch-lib-dem-drive-stoke-win-over-pro-eu-labour-voters-1605826

>Stirgeon on Brexit: "Does anyone even read these headlines? Fucking philistines"
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1165648/sturgeon-says-nobody-should-be-surprised-if-the-tories-sell-out-scottish-fishermen-on-brexit/

>Juncker claims the EU wil not stay united during Brexit talks
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/jean-claude-juncker-doubts-eu-will-remain-united-brexit-talks/

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1hjdoSjCV8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/john-bercow-new-brexit-furore-neutrality-admitting-voted-remain/
rentacrowduk.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=6W1N_iq7YTg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imperial Leather

And stop making a celebrity of him

youtube.com/watch?v=M1hjdoSjCV8

I'll stop when he's here again. As for now I'm making fun of him behind his back.

How is it that Irish people are all pale and fair-haired if they're Celtic? I thought Celts were meant to be swarthy and dark

Nobody cares about your shitty soap Mr Cynical.

>I’ve worked out why the modern Left hate Donald Trump so much, and why anti-Trump parades have become the biggest boost to the Rentacrowd protest industry since the Vietnam War, opposed by millions who didn’t know what it was about or where Vietnam was.

>It’s because the President subconsciously reminds them of themselves. Unlike most ‘Right-wing’ figures, he adopts the habits and practices of the shouty Left. He’s shamelessly bigoted, and regards his bigotry as a virtue. He’s ignorant, materialistic, unread, foul-mouthed, sexually liberated, sees opponents as enemies to be crushed rather than as fellow citizens to be persuaded or at least respected, and he despises the rule of law.

>People hate in others what they dislike in themselves. I’ve seldom seen a better example of this maxim in action.

Are you not his real-life friend? You talk like him - I was assuming that every time you brought him up you were telling him through some other social media what people were saying about him

Sitting through 12 minutes of that turbo cunt better be worth it

>he Speaker of the House of Commons has become involved in a fresh row about political bias after he admitted voting to stay in the European Union and said immigration into Britain was a good thing.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/john-bercow-new-brexit-furore-neutrality-admitting-voted-remain/

What is this silly kike doing? does he want to be fired? He's just given up on being impartial

rentacrowduk.co.uk/

Those are Nu-Celts.
You find most of them in London, though.

order
ORDER
O
O
ORDERRRRRRR
ORDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

O

O

ORDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rainbow Brexit

Found my phone.

I really don't see what's so bad about drinking isopropol, if it was bad for you it wouldn't have alcohol in its name.

>those Muslim countries banned Israelis because of the UN
>well, they banned Israelis before any UN resolutions about Israel
>w-well they didn't need the UN to know Israel is evil

why do lefties defend totalitarian shitholes but shit on a fair, free democracy?

Oddly enough he used to be based. Was a member of the Monday Club and supported closed borders and repatriation

>break rules
>no reprimand
Reinforces bad behaviour
Our compassionate criminal justice system has helped lead to record prison populations

He's going to make way for Mogg within weeks

>Are you not his real-life friend?
Actually SHE's my gf.

>I was assuming that every time you brought him up you were telling him through some other social media what people were saying about him
What other times?

Get rid of this fucking manlet cuck already. Replace him with Mogg.

>SHE's my gf
Nice try, he's always talking about his pathetic attempts at grafting

just go back to being the uk again. i don't get why brexxit is such a big fucking deal to these leftist faggots. england existed long before the eu and actually was doing much better.

>Oddly enough, back in the 1960s, its then Director General, Hugh Carleton-Greene, was the blazing unconcealed spirit of the British cultural revolution. Like others in that era, he went too far, too fast, was too obvious, and so was reined in.

Meanwhile, on Wikipedia:

>His brothers were novelist Graham Greene, Raymond Greene, a physician and Everest mountaineer, and Herbert Greene, the eldest, a relatively little-known poet recruited in 1933 as a Japanese spy and perhaps best remembered for leading a march at Broadcasting House in protest against one of his brother's actions as Director-General.

HOLY FUCK THE JAPS WERE TRYING TO SAVE US ALL ALONG

House tradition means it will have to be someone from Labour next

The Tories can't spare an MP with their majority anyway

>i don't get why brexxit is such a big fucking deal to these leftist faggots.
they have been brainwashed to be ashamed of being British, of patriotism, nationalism and self-interest. all done completely intentionally by progressivist marxists

Who from Labour would you reckon? Think Ed is tough enough?

Serious question, are any shops open in the UK at this time? I know they are open on sunday night/monday morning, but what about now?

What exactly is Hitchens definition of "civilisation"? In the article he writes >civilisation, fundamentally European and eventually Christian
But to me that seems just plain wrong

Ed as Speaker would actually be fucking brilliant but I think the surgery on his nose and throat means he wouldn't be able to shout enough - Chris Bryant is eyeing up the job anyway

Ken'll be up for it, he disregards the party whip anyway

He would put aside the rhetoric in the house no doubt

Probably not the same as Varg's

Bryantts throat has likely dealt with bigger jobs before

Hell yes he's tough enouss

So yes on both counts, then

Kek

>Bryantts throat has likely dealt with bigger jobs before

I like the part about rentacrowds but most of that stuff about Trump just plain isn't true. This guy's been rolling his blue pills in strawberry jam and calling them red.

Please help me lads.

If you were a 52 year old woman and you hid the crate of beer your husband bought your son because he was killing himself with it on Christmas day, where would you hide it? It isn't in the outhouse I'm pretty sure.

It's this or I fuck off and raid my dealer for weed, that won't go down well at 3am.

>tfw watching drugs tear someone and his family's lives apart in real time

>I’m not really sure. The authorities will do almost anything to protect themselves, which is why the police guarding politicians dress up like Judge Dredd and drape themselves with weapons.

There NEEDS to be Judge Hitch

Fuck you YKTD faggot.

>weed

I can drive and if you don't stop acting live a fagotto I will take one of my dads two cars and gco get drugs you fucking pice of shit.

Are you that whisky degenerate in the last thread?

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

What was the last thing to warm your cold dead hearts? (please no Karens)

youtube.com/watch?v=6W1N_iq7YTg

It warmed my heart a little, even if it is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

No but seriously what other times? I'm thinking you've got me confused. I'm laughing a his newfaggotry all the same..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

It fills me with some fleeting hope

Get bent you mess
>tfw thanks to you also constantly being on Brit/pol/ when you're not in a coma I can be secure knowing there's at least one person with a shitter life

Isn't that because Gen Z aren't white?

Explain how the last two speakers were both former labour mps then

Whatever.

You're the validation I needed.

I I'm going for a fucking walk, if I get stabbed it's on your head.

Never thought of it from that angle before

Boothroyd to Martin, was it?
Maybe it's because New Labour had such an overwhelming majority that they told the rest to fuck off

Whites generally become more based as they're become a minority, such as in South Africa or Deep South US states like Louisiana

Yeah was them two, I'm having flashbacks to how shit Martin was now great

>Implying his soft touch wasn't based

Less "ORDERRRRRR!!! OOOOORRRDEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and more "o-o-ordehh... or... ordehhh.. ord.. or.. o" NOW

>Director General, Hugh Carleton-Greene, was the blazing unconcealed spirit of the British cultural revolution. Like others in that era, he went too far, too fast, was too obvious, and so was reined in. His successors, ever since, have been more cautious and more cunning. It looks as if they have done their job so well that they feel safe to come out into the open again.

Hitchens confirmed DAFTY believing in the ZIOMATRIX BBConspiracy. He needs to understand blogging about Abolished Britain DOESN'T WORK, he needs to get out there on his bike and engage with LOCAL PEOPLE.

You didn't get his soft and vaguely confused Scottish accent in, was more of a "odder .... odder, odder?"

Gen Z are muslims, so opposition to gay marriage isn't incredible

What actually is a ziomatrix?

That gives me some hope.

It's because Gen Z have to grow up with non-whites.

>There are many falsehoods in modern Britain. One is the alleged ‘fall’ in crime figures, this week yet again exposed as a deliberate fiddle. Another is the claimed ‘improvement’ in state comprehensive schools, where in truth classroom behaviour is often appalling and learning almost impossible as a result.

I think Hitchens supports VIOLENT PARENTING.

You know full well what I think of it because you're a regular here

Pic related is the average Gen Z cretin, not some based traditionalist

More of the same but older
Why "They'll grow out of it" isn't applied here I don't know

I want to know how many of Generation "Zed" pronounce it properly, or if the damage done by Sesame Street is permanent

I dunno. I'm too scared to google it just incase it sets off (((their))) alarm system and notifies (((them))) that I'm curious about (((their))) activities.

Small steps. A lolbertarian civic who's against immigration is better than a full-on open borders cuck

Can you just let a lad dream of a better world for a few minutes?
I don't have enough white chocolate left to drown out the blackpill.

David Stirling would have been so proud

>@EarlGreyIsLife
>@PHDinMemeology

Hedonism is the only pleasure left in a post-hope world

>A lolbertarian civic who's against immigration is better than a full-on open borders cuck
This is a fallacy in the same vein as "We didn't vote to lower immigration, we voted to control immigration"

Tory boys and other money-worshippers love low-skilled hordes because it's the only thing holding back the tide of economic catastrophe and having to raise the minimum wage, arseholes like pic related will start of by saying "Oh, we only need the good ones like Indian doctors", by the end of the conversation watch how they've turned it into "Well nobody British is going to clean toilets, are they!" and you're BACK AT THE SAME BLOODY PLACE

Can't find YKTD
But I hope he's happy

FLIP OVER IT

> arseholes like pic related will start of by saying "Oh, we only need the good ones like Indian doctors"

To be fair you have to meet people halfway with these things. Going full red/blackpill right off the bat is going to almost certainly result in pavlovian NASTY RASIST responses

Middle ground fallacy

Indeed.
Hedonism has been prevalent in dying empires/civilisations since the dawn of history.
Some would say it's the cause of the decline, but I'd argue that it's simply a symptom.

I'm wondering how hardcore Hitler's early speeches were

>He's going to make way for Mogg within weeks
I read that might be a possibility but Mogg's far to good to be waste his abilities as Speaker.

You have to pass the middleground to get to the other side mon ami.

Again, this is better than nothing. The spread of views like this is a positive development in relation to what they're replacing

>Mogg's far to good to be waste his abilities as Speaker

Oh yes, he'd rather realise his full potential as a lazy meme backbencher who happily talks about how he never wants a proper job on the frontbenches instead

I honestly hope I die of hyperthermia and you are found accountable.

Can't you just accept the fact that most people want lowered immigration, but not to fucking boot out all wogs you dopey cunt? Not middle man in any way, and just because the people at the top will twist the peoples wants doesn't mean should as well you fallacious sophist.

>House tradition means it will have to be someone from Labour next
Shit! I forgot that. How fucking ironic because Bercow has been a total Libtard. It's like we'll never have a proper Conservative Speaker.

No, you can't meet people half way with these things without comprising your principle.

You are right that you will never make any headway unless you comprise, left or right of the scale.

And then you end up with a grey centrist mush, it may be slightly "better" than if the other guy got his way, but it is still corrosive.

Nothing at this point will change trajectory in any meaningful way, our entire Democratic system is made to ensure that.

Hardly relevant
"Someone on the internet annoyed me while I was blind stinking drunk of my own accord so I went for a walk to calm down and came to an unfortunate end" is hardly murder, is it
If so I may set myself on fire and claim that Sharia May drove me to it so that she'll be locked up
Nor did I ever encourage you to self-harm in any way or take your own life

Middle ground fallacy
There's a measured response somewhere between 650,000 immigrants a year and deporting all nonwhites, and it's not 625,000 immigrants a year

Bercow is a Conservative MP lads. I know it hardly seems possible but there you have it. He's a fucking cucked Libtard but in the Conservative Party.

It isn't actually tradition, only became a thing quite recently

>He's a fucking cucked Libtard but in the Conservative Party
>I know it hardly seems possible

>Nothing at this point will change trajectory in any meaningful way, our entire Democratic system is made to ensure that.
What do you suggest

Sharia may will civic ty you and tough be ducked.

Bercow's wife. Bercow is literally a cucked Libtard -even though he's a Conservative MP.

DELETE THIS KEK SHIT

>zizek poster
racemixing cuck

You can't underestimate the insane irrational response people have to accusations of racism. You can get someone agreeing with you based off of data, facts and statistics, but then they take a step back and realise the conclusion it leads to, and they're instantly repelled... it's why feminists refuse to condemn Islam