youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rXUKm
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-jk-rowling-piers-morgan-20170211-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Someone, anyone, please, put OP out of his misery.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

MAGA

awoo

Whats all this about Flynn lying and shit?
Lugenpresse again?

AWOO!

>CNN

AWOO

THIS IS A HAIKUVEMENT!

>tfw porting software to a new OS while trumpgen posting

There was some miscommunication between him and Pence

Behold, the power of The First Lady.

Fake news fake news fake news

he may have broken the Logan Act and then may have lied to the administration about it.

hes the judge law against trump been overruled?

GAS THE LUGENPRESSE! MEDIA WAR NAO!

AWOO!

Hello, I've been out of the loop for 1 year, I was super obsessed with Trump at first, but realized he wouldn't win when he lost Iowa so I stopped following. Just now I realized he's already the president. Can someone give me a quick rundown? What happened?

FLOTUS

didnt read lol

Very nice.
CUTE

>bleach the skin
>ratty moustache still outs him as a beaner

Alas, if race was only skin deep...

It's incredible how beautiful she is

There it is. There it is again. Look, everyone! They posted it once again! Aren't they just the funniest people around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic, overweight frames glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Awoo thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “Awoo” wolf girl, isn’t it? I imagine you little shits laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking wolf girl Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Awoofag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “AWOO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. Sad little men laughing in the dark by themselves as you prepare to indulge in the same old dance that you've done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I have a feeling Melania is a legit white supremacist. Just something about her makes me think she is seriously /ourgirl/

Friendly reminder that Awoo is a leaf.

Firstly I deem the press locked in the dark room while Trump plays golf
>Night of the Long Drives

Secondly, see pic

>Not One Step Backward!

I mean Stalin starved 7 million Ukrainians in a genocide but sure use his slogan

Lmao its apparently the nc naacp official motto, holy fuggg we gotta get payback for the "America First" concern trolling we took

no

>slavs
>white

NTNN FEBRUARY 11, 2017

MORNING
>President says he'll drop the price of the wall (says 21B number is before he gets involved)
>Piers Morgan takes on "lolJK" Rowling on Twitter
>PM: "The superior, dismissive arrogance of rabid Remain/Clinton supporters like @jk_rowling is, of course, precisely why both campaigns lost." Calls her a "minor celeb" (she is, probably less)
AFTERNOON
>REPORT: since 9/11 72 terrorists came to US from "7 countries"
>President leaves press in the dark-- puts them in the basement, blacks out the windows
>President golfs with Abe and Ernie Els
>President high fives Abe
>WAPO article:
Stephen Miller: A key engineer for Trump’s ‘America first’ agenda-- archive.is/rXUKm
>MELANIA TWEET: "Thank you @morikamimuseum for the inspirational presentation of your sacred gardens & life & culture in Japan."
>FLOTUS: "Proud to share part of my family history with Mrs. Abe [Bethesda by the Sea] where @POTUS & I were married, where we celebrate and we pray"
>1moreFLOTUS: "We are responsible for empowering our next generation with values #powerofeverychild #Powerofthefirstlady"
>FLOTUS shares her love of gardening with Mrs Abe, says she'll keep Mobama's WH garden
EVENING
>President has a "working dinner". Says they are having "Very good talks!"
>North Korea tests missile
>Federal appeals court rules that illegal aliens have no right to legal representation
>deputy WH press sec: "Right now all I can say is the Pres. is very aware of the [NK missile] situation. He has been briefed & we are monitoring it closely."

today is Jebs birthday

tweet something nice to Jeb

I hope they make it spray Zyklon B whenever a kike stops to appreciate it

Is there any chance of them placing bounties on the heads of illegal immigrants? I want a dream job.

Cucks btfo

>Slavic and Japanese Women of powerful importance team up to save the Western Family

What is this timeline?

I thought making Anime real was a meme.

Trump has hung out with Shinzo Abe for like multiple days, and now their wives are working together.

How can other world leaders compete?

>The Nerv Republic meme was real all along.

Does this make her Wonder Woman?

Makes sense if Trump is Batman

Did shareblue payed $1000 to someone to write this?

Fuck you Robbie you will never be number one.

Sigh.

You're correct, slavs are SUPERIOR to whites.

>Federal appeals court rules that illegal aliens have no right to legal representation
lmao awesome

Delete this right now.

Shit, for a thousand bucks I'd shill for Hill.

SLOW AND STEADY

where 2 buy?

holy shit. i missed this.

consider suicide, Jeb

SOMEONE TELL ME WAT THE NFA PETITION IS I FEEL SO DUMB RIGHT NOW!!

HOW DOES IT MATTER?
WAT IS IT?
CAN I HALP?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gas the press you say?

AWOO to you!

>lolJK
Thanks for the info, m8.

>that folding fan

heres saber nero in a trump hat

it's the cancer banana copypasta

ABE TRUMP JOINT STMNT TONITE AT 1030

okay

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
sign it.

it could abolish the NFA and thereby dismantle the ATF, at least for the F part.

Can I see the piers tweets?

Blessed NTNN

BRRAAAAPPP
snniiiffff...oh yes my dear...quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....snniiiffff...delegates I smell?...sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite disloyal delegates yes very much so .....snniiiff.....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....consitutional conservatism.....quite true my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBRRAAPPPPPFFFFFLLLLPPPPFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very buttery and my girls would love it my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of the presidency I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of the nomination my dear....ah yes....let me guess...true consitutional conservatism for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....snniiiffff......hmmm...hmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well the nomination......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....the presidency I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBRRPPPFFFFFFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….snniiiffff.…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..snniiiffff.…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….snniiiffff.yes

>They are still hanging out

WEW

AWOOOOO

He looks like he powered off

so has Abe and co gone home now?

unfortunately it isnt blue gas.

I DISAVOO

i bet that feels sooooooooo gooooooooooood

El Rato does seem like the type to be into fartplay.

NOPE, they are still hanging out together

>there are people who still believe white house petitions lead to anything other than a press statement.

BEST MATES ALL YEARS!

Me, when I get it.

There we go.

Probably in response to Best Korea's missile launch?

he will redeem himself just like Lion ted

Here were a couple I have

>You have rights

Oh yes

>president bowing to a fucking mayor
Obama is such a fucking numpty

kekd

>illegal aliens
>legal representation
Trump really was our last hope

another statement?

Top kek, when was this?

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-jk-rowling-piers-morgan-20170211-story.html

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH UK
NOW JAPAN IS MY BEST FRIEND

We're basically neoneocons now, the difference from neocons being that we like Russia and shifted all that hate onto China, and we want our guys to get the war profits and not (((their guys)))

But yeah we love israel wtf (though not for long if Bibi is really in trouble) and we want an iran war, and a fair few people here are probably even hoping a muzzie goes wild so we can blame the courts and take full war powers

Dont worry we still hate American/eurojews, see picrelated for why (its a list of all the amicus curiae filers against trump's ban EO)

I doubt that but that would be funny to see.

That was a twitter headshot of epic proportions.

Why isn't Trump targeting the businesses that hire illegals? He should impose heavy fines for any business that hires illegals. My dad, once illegal (now legal), told me that Trump isn't solving the problem by deporting Maria from down the street. If employers knowingly hire illegals, they won't stop comming. If we cut the income from them, they are less likely to jump the border.

The fun thingis that i live with my mum and we are eating popcorn. She is watching soccer in the living room.

Jeb took Soros bucks. There's only one way for him to be redeemed and it ends in death.

but in all seriousness, we can't sniff those nuclear codes.