>>112228654

Piers won the Apprentice and understand that Trump is a competent, charitable, and honest guy. He and Trump are actually friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heNmLMgo0OQ
buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/an-australian-comedian-told-piers-morgan-to-fuck-off-for-say
twitter.com/jk_rowling
twitter.com/piersmorgan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piers is a reasonable guy, he isn't even that wrong on gun control. But every mouthbreathing, truck driving retard here goes all "MUH 1776" whenever someone suggests reasonable restrictions on guns that don't remove the right to own them.

He really needs to be looking at race as the cause of violence, not guns

This, white people in the USA aren't killing people any more than white people in Norway.
2nd amendment (literally) wasn't designed with non-anglos in mind.

This video just shows how much the kikes and their nigger and faggot puppets really lost this election. Also, how insane are the "leaders" of the Democratic party to allow nothing but niggers, faggots, and kikes like Maher speak on their behalf. Truly the Democratic party is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=heNmLMgo0OQ
Piers on Tucker Carlson

Piers Morgan is fiercely anti-gun and has taken a big shit on conservative celebrity's for having conservative views IE Ted Nugent. He is simply switching sides to get his dirty anglo hands on some money, don't fall for this kike guys

Is this ironic? I hate Piers as much as anyone, but that picture makes him seem 10x funnier than her....

he got into a twitter war with her following his appearance on maher
buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/an-australian-comedian-told-piers-morgan-to-fuck-off-for-say
Their Twitter feeds:
twitter.com/jk_rowling
twitter.com/piersmorgan

He's LARPing as a reasonable person

Piers morgan is slowly getting redpilled, i thought id never see it

Pee-ons morgans lol

Eh anyone would look good compared to fucking Bill Maher

Piers Morgan desperately needs an audience.

really invigorates the cerebrum

>got a generation to read again

I was reading well before Harry Pooper

Piers Morgan is gaining my respect while Maher is acting like an incoherent man-child.

What a load of faggots, if Harry Potter came out today it would be forgotten in a second. She was just in the right place at the right time.

thug life nigga

No he's just friends with Trump. He is still a liberal

No, he's retarded. Look at the interview with (((Ben Shapiro))) destroying him on 2A after Sandy Hook.

Kek

wtf i love piers now

He just knows Trump personally and knows that he's actually a good guy despite what everyone else says.

>If you'd read my book you'd understand that I have a point in this argument

Fuck Harry Potter. Fuck Harry Potter and that talentless writer too. When the last film was being released I spent a minute a day to write what I would rather do than watch it on my Facebook. I started when it hit theaters and stopped when it was shelved.

Pissed off a lot of people. On the last day in theater I wrote a status stating how enthused I was to find out people unfriended me. As I said on my status, "A fan of Harry Butthole is no friend of mine."

Literal bootlicker

>got a generation to read
disheveledbloom.jog

holy shit, piers has been blowing people the fuck out lately

>He isn't even that wrong on gun control
The man who said you can kill 300 people per minute with an AR-15 isn't wrong on gun control. Okay.

Piers is a whore who will do anything controversial for money.

Anyone who can shut up JK Rowling is my hero. I hate that bitch.

war and peace is infinitely more historically significant, better written, and had a better movie adaptation. In any significant manner war and peace beats out harry potter dont ever make that comparison

>sales = talent or worth
Avatar's the best movie of all time then i guess

>if Harry Potter came out today it would be forgotten in a second
to be fair, JK rowling inspired a whole generation of YA faggot writers to write a bunch of chosen one books in various settings

Bill Maher is not a kike. He was raised as a catholic. At least name the Jew properly retarded burger.

Also don't consider this post as a defense of him but you make yourself look stupid by calling people Jews when they are not. You could say he a Jews puppet but not a Jew directly.

>white people in the USA aren't killing people any more than white people in Norway
Actually they are. If you take the white offender murder rates from 2013 and extrapolate them to the white population, it comes out to slightly over 2 per 100000. UK is half that.

His character in Act II has been refined for larger audience consumption in the 25-39 demographic.

have you seen that honker?

>white offender
This includes "white" hispanics

The timelines are all merging. They will converge at the End of Earth, the true actual end to Evangelion.

>The man who said you can kill 300 people per minute with an AR-15
But you can. A full auto AR-15 has an ROF over 700, with drum mags you could easily expend 300 rounds in a minute. Unlikely you would kill 300, but possible.

his mother's name is Julie (((Berman))) Maher funny enough also

>Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary, was Jewish.

He's half jewish, my hysterical bong

Have you bothered to look him up? technicly he is a white man pure breed, well as pure as you burgers can claim with most of you having niggers and natives in your trees.

So he was raised catholic so hes white. But what would a burger know about being white.

No, it isn't possible. Do you think this thing is a pea shooter? Or that it's being used by a superhuman?

>The hysteria is working!
>We won the court order!
>Keep rioting! Keep checking privilege!

Wow, they LITERALLY are that delusional.

>be black
>be raised catholic
>be white
Britbong "intellect"

>So he was raised catholic so hes white
i guess christan arabs are white then, christian turks, japanese christians, or african christians?

Your not white also so don't you get any funny ideas about doging that oven whin the 4th rises. Most of you bugers will be on the grill as it stands.

You're*
Learn to speak American

yfw Harry Potter will be forgotten in 10 years or so.

If you can put 300 bullets in the air, each of which can pass through multiple people, you can kill 300 of them.

see

>"you think our country's so innocent?"
>What's so crazy about that?
>Well when I said it they threw me off ABC!
>Audience applauds
That wasn't an argument though

He should have empathized but because he just hates Trump he can't fathom it.

Chritianisty is a white mans relgion if blacks have it they are now honorary whites. Its how it works else why would you not be slaughtering black churches now?
Don't worry buger you will be speaking oven talk with the rest of the mongrels soon.

>If you can put 300 bullets in the air
fucking kek
aim at 300 people in one minutes and I'll give you a medal
forget recoil, etc

>>got a generation to read again
Naw.

The fact that JK Rowling has 1 billion dolars yet sits on Twitter everyday responding to people just shows how she has nothing better to do with her time and that she clearly needs to remain relevant to help her ego.

Biggest kike post I've seen all day

Said it was unlikely, just possible.

>Said it was unlikely, just possible.
Why say it at all? It's theoretically possible to do shoot someone in the head in the middle of a back flip, or to defeat a whole squadron singlehandedly, but it's not worth talking about

was she seriously quoting her own book in an argument with someone?

Ya it was a joke.

Piers is a retard.

As if the 4th won't rise on American soil. You faggots aren't even allowed to carry knives.

autism