Who will Donald Trump replace her with?

Ben Shapiro

alternative the judge from blood meridian

Ted

she won't die in the next 4 years

HAH, you know she already has had cancer, right? i don't know if she can last four more years..

Some fuckin white man

Hopefully the most whitest Christian male possible

thank God

Like this guy?

Dahnald.....

>4 years
Don't make me make you great again.

There is something very disturbing about this woman.

the kikiest kike to ever kike a kike

>Ruth Bader Ginsberg
>dying
>implying she won't outlive even Gorsuch

kek has already confirmed her death within 4 years

DAHNALD

THE SCOTUS NOMINATION

Flying Ted Cruz

She has actually said that the South African constitution is superior to the American one...

Also considers it her job to "interpret" the constitution in that direction. Thus going directly against the point of the supreme court.

Just look at her face. Can you be more jewish?

Has to be truthtellin' Ted. He's very consistent in his positions and well known by this point.

Kike bitch will suffer more from watching her place be usurped by the most conservative justice possible than from the brimstone under her feet.

Baby Ruth isn't going anywhere.

Hopefully someone like Justice Antonin Scalia again, i.e. a constitutionalist.

> Constitutionalism is descriptive of a complicated concept, deeply embedded in historical experience, which subjects the officials who exercise governmental powers to the limitations of a higher law. Constitutionalism proclaims the desirability of the rule of law as opposed to rule by the arbitrary judgment or mere fiat of public officials…. Throughout the literature dealing with modern public law and the foundations of statecraft the central element of the concept of constitutionalism is that in political society government officials are not free to do anything they please in any manner they choose; they are bound to observe both the limitations on power and the procedures which are set out in the supreme, constitutional law of the community. It may therefore be said that the touchstone of constitutionalism is the concept of limited government under a higher law.

The law should be interpreted as it was intended AT THE TIME IT WAS WRITTEN .

it'll be Sotomayor unexpectedly

>Ohhhh thank you goy.

Ted

If the Democrats block any other conservative appointee, Merrick Garland. If not, Ted Cruz.

looks like Larry King

I want someone who will reinterpret birthright citizenship and affirmative action. So Trump can retroactively remove citizenship from all the anchor babies.

What epsidoe is that from?

Barron

he'll be too busy succeeding the throne

It's not impossible for her to live 4-8 more years. She's too stubborn to die.

Trey Gowdy.