Gun Owners: 1986 Hughes amendment WH Petition - Hearing Protection Act petition - NFA reached total

There are currently some petitions on the white house website to repeal the nfa and repeal the 1986 Hughes amendment. There is also a petition site for the Hearing Protection Act of 2017.

If you want to restore our second amendment rights, please sign these petitions and make sure to confirm your signature in your email.

Find your Congressman: house.gov/representatives/find/
Find your Senator: senate.gov/senators/contact/

We have until the 19th to get the Hughes petition to reach 100,000 signatures.

1.) Repeal the 1986 Hughes amendment: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

2.) Hearing Protection Act petition: fightthenoise.org/take-action/

Here is the bill for it: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367

3.) Here is the NFA petition that has reached its total: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

We have until the 19th for the SBR petition and the 24th for the California petition.

4.) Repeal the new 2016-2017 unconstitutional gun bans in California and restore the people's 2A rights. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-new-2016-2017-unconstitutional-gun-bans-california-and-restore-peoples-2a-rights

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-regulations-and-unconstitutional-tax-short-barreled-rifles-sbr-national-firearms-act-1934
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._Doughton
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
youtube.com/watch?v=6S2dmgaTWcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0h24ii7XY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the SBR petition petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-regulations-and-unconstitutional-tax-short-barreled-rifles-sbr-national-firearms-act-1934

I'm sad it doesn't seem like the Hughes Amendment one won't get enough signatures. Although, normies are pretty slow to swallow machine gun pill.

it's more that this started on /k/ and Sup Forums in general has no friends normi or otherwise to share with and the NRA won't be caught dead supporting it

i signed it but i fear jewry at work.

The guy who introduced the nfa was the son of a Confederate army captain and a Baptist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_L._Doughton

There's a lot less Judaism in this than I thought

Exactly. The NFA is composed of a fuck ton of registered MachineGun owners, who want to protect their $30,000+ investments.

Theirs no fucking way they'd ever support repealing the '86 ban on MG's.

We need more gun control not less.

>id
>BAR

The last thing we need are a bunch of NRA fuckbois trying to repeal the few layers of safety we have against psychos getting guns,

Tried to create a thread like this yesterday, got to page 9 in a couple minutes. Fight the good fight 2A supporters

The NFA regulations, especially on machine guns, were once necessary.

Cops used to carry revolvers. Meanwhile, gangsters carried machine guns. This obviously went very poorly for cops. Now, cops are very well armed, so the regulations aren't as necessary. Good luck getting a Congressman to say that though.

You know, we could probably get BLM to support making machine guns cheaper now that I think about it.

You have to go back Paco

There is no reason for the gun show loophole to exist.

Why can't we have more background checks?

ATF OUT

Because fuck the government for trying to force me to get permission to do with what I please with my legally acquired property.

Protip: You'll still need a background check to buy them

correct

Why do you even need a gun? How would you feel if you sold one to a killer.

not at gun shows

I'd feel nothing. They'd have gotten one somewhere else, or possibly they'd have used a truck. I couldn't have stopped them. A target with a gun could have though.

Couple of big gun channels had already covered this

>Why do you even need a gun?
Since when has need ever had anything to do with it?

>How would you feel if you sold one to a killer.
I sold it to a person who to my best knowledge wasn't a criminal. What they do after the fact is none of my concern.
What if I sell a car to someone and they get drunk and kill a family? Is that then my fault? Of course not.

>not at gun shows
Uh, yeah if they are a dealer. Private sales can happen anywhere, not just gun shows.

You are a monster, what about Charleston? Don't you care about how many criminals get their guns from people like you?

Why won't you just listen to some basic gun reform, you can keep your guns. Whats wrong with waiting periods, mandatory background checks, an assault rifle ban and a few other basics?

Dumb shit...

Anytime you buy a gun from a dealer...you go thru a back ground check

Im and FFL/SOT and have over 300 guns and Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people that all my machine guns and suppressors

why are you people even replying to bait
jesus

7eBARrS5 is doing some weak trolling ITT. no (You)'s given

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AND DEFEND ONESELF IS A RIGHT

RIGHT
I
G
H
T

NEEDS CAN FUCK OFF

IT'S NOT CALLED THE BILL OF NIGGERS

Well

Regulated

Militia

Why do people always forget this?

BECAUSE ITS THE OPENING THAT DOES NOT NEGATE THE END

THE "MILITIA" IS ALSO EVERY ABLE BODIED MALE BETWEEN AGES 17-48(roughly if i remember correctly)

>A militia of one

Moron.

The militia consists of all able-bodied men. Why do you assume words today have the same meanings they had 200+ years ago?

>EVERY ABLE BODIED MALE
>one
Que?

how did the NFA repeal go? they were close

it's not even the VERY opening, which is "in order to form a well regulated militia", not "you must be in a well regulated militia".

also you're replying to a troll.

stop it.

Most criminals get guns from straw purchases and theft. And all that shit you listed does jack shit to stop gun crimes.

>muh assault rifles

>Theirs no fucking way they'd ever support repealing the '86 ban on MG's.

they would, in exchange for freedom?

they absolutely would happily lose that investment

>We need more gun control not less.
we're doing that, we're bringing rifle clubs back to high schools like they had in the 60s

I'm already part of the militia cuz, despite it NOT being a prerequisite for owning firearms.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

>Every able bodied male ages 17-48(not just eligible, but already put in the militia as soon as the bill was written)
>1 person
You're retarded

cops still get them in your proposed model? basically it's all or nothing on this issue, you claim that people are untrustworthy, I say people are trustworthy, you repeat that we cannot trust people and I remind you that police and military are also human

you have no argument because this is America

if you want to live where all guns must be police or criminal go to Europe, Mexico or China

But I don't want Tyrone to have a giggle switch. I'm fine repealing the Hughes amendment but make it expensive af to get select fire so niggers don't get them

>Good luck getting a Congressman to say that though.

we will get it through or else,

let people buy guns, if they commit crime arrest them, crime will go down because everyone is armed

Most niggers use cheap handguns anyway. They can't afford normal rifles (unless they steal them of course) let alone full retard rifles.

Ban lead ammo

Legalize metal bullets

>There is no reason for the gun show loophole to exist.
>Why can't we have more background checks?

all this paperwork is expensive and unfair to force merchants to assume the cost of it

no paperwork at all

youtube.com/watch?v=6S2dmgaTWcc

Right so let's keep it that way. What's the cheapest AR you can get? Say a used PSA Freedom? Now, put $0.50 of metal in it and its full auto. Can anyone do that if they want? Yes. But would it be better if they weren't mass produced so even a dumb nigger can do it? Yes.

Automatics should have a multi-year history of responsible gun ownership before being Legal to purchase

>Why do you even need a gun?

all lawful purposes, I don't agree with killing or advocate it

but you should understand that a much larger level of devastation can be unleashed upon the public with 100 bucks at any hardware store

guns aren't the thing that can stop mass killing, they only level the playing field for weak people to be able to defend themselves

as far as mass killing just look at chemistry, I would tell you about it but the CIA doesn't like me giving out spy secrets

They weren't a problem before 1986, why would they be a problem now?

Crime has plummeted since then. You're fear mongering. Are you from CNN?

>You can go to jail for telling sheep that automatics are a small piece of metal away from semi-automatics

Just fucking legalize them and regulate. You cant keep trying to suppress simple information like this

>what about Charleston?

that psyop that caused the old rule of 3 armed white men must be present in every black church congregation back into effect?

that was a shitty shitty thing, too bad one of those christians wasn't armed and able to return fire

I give less than a fuck fitty if Bubba wants to waste ammo at the range. But I don't want Tyrone to figure out suppressing fire. That's damn close to Planet of the Apes if you ask me.

Dont answer a "need" question when talking rights

It makes you a cuck

neck yourself

Op here. You are either here to sign the petition or not to and leave the thread.. I have not seen the signature count go down ever since I posted this since everyone is fighting right now.

Which is why I said repeal the Hughes amendment but not the NFA. There are IDs on this board, so you could see that if you weren't having a sperg episode

>Why won't you just listen to some basic gun reform, you can keep your guns. Whats wrong with waiting periods, mandatory background checks, an assault rifle ban and a few other basics?

I don't want my tax dollars being spent on this bullshit, it's unconstitutional, not only do I have the right to own a weapon, I also have the right to have the government unaware that I have a weapon, they should just assume I do

they should assume everyone does, it keeps this place safer

people are trustworthy

>Anytime you buy a gun from a dealer...you go thru a back ground check

background checks of any kind are unconstitutional, the dealer has the right to refuse me service, he does not have the right to ask my name

>ed Kennedy's car has killed more people that all my machine guns and suppressors

another blonde another pond

>Being afraid of an honorable death being overrun by nigs with full auto aks
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0h24ii7XY
A man could not ask for a better death

Also I said years of responsible legal gun ownership as a requirement. Nigs in the hood dont do that.

>But I don't want Tyrone to have a giggle switch.

yes you do, if he tries to use it he will be taken care of and we all know he won't be so bold with the knowledge everyone is armed

he won't even try

>make it expensive af to get select fire so niggers don't get them

they have them already, easy as shit to file the catch down and create full auto, fat lot of good it does them they can't hit anything and don't they mostly shoot at each other anyway?

>what I say is unconstitutional is unconstitutional
"No." Neither you nor faggot liberals get to decide that. All of that shit is constitutional according to the courts.

Just say the laws should be repealed not that some tacticool alternative universe's Supreme Court has interpreted it your way.

>What's the cheapest AR you can get?

just wait until the NFA is repealed prices are going down in a big way, gun dealers will sell more weapons than ever before, can't wait for my bullpup style short barrel machine gun, or should I go old school thompson?

>It makes you a cuck

agreed but so does filling out a form to buy a gun

If that were true, then why are the guns the cops confiscate from niggers always Walmart tier handguns like Hipoints?

I just want the gun from scarface and a $10,000 dollar nade launcher underneath the barrel

>All of that shit is constitutional according to the courts.

no, that needs to be reexamined, paperwork to buy a firearm is by it;s nature unconstitutional just like keeping a list of firearms owners is

all of that needs to go

if I want to send my 10 year old to the store to pick me up an uzi I should be able to no problem, so long as he has the money and the shop keep knows me and my kid it's all good

no paperwork, no high price associated with the paperwork

nothing but liberty

Meh, the law requires some cuckoldry for now

It doesnt require you to talk about needs when discussing rights

>If that were true, then why are the guns the cops confiscate from niggers always Walmart tier handguns like Hipoints?

they share the better weapons, crime committed, fall guy selected, hand him gun, cop decides fuck it we got a close enough match for conviction better gun stays on street

>Meh, the law requires some cuckoldry for now

no, this is our chance, no quarter will be given because none was received

we must restore our constitutional rights entirely or we may never get another chance, if Trump can only do this he will be one of the top presidents of all time

no quarter given

>It doesnt require you to talk about needs when discussing rights

I have the right to any firearm
I have the right to privacy regarding the ownership of said firearm

filling out a form invades my privacy

thank you for helping me understand the language

Repeal the NFA, keep the Hughes amendment.

Fully autos, while not used in massive guns crime, are still unnecessary. Waste of ammo.

>I want to go shoot all my bullets in 5 seconds on my ranch out in texas.

Frig off Layhey.

>son of Confederate a hero
>becomes a federal loving scallywag

Pretty sad

>Fully autos, while not used in massive guns crime, are still unnecessary.
THEY'RE FUN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NEED SHIT YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT I SPEND MY MONEY ON YOU GODLESS COMMIE FAGGOT

>keep the Hughes amendment.

I have the right to select fire

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ATF OUT

>I don't know what the NFA entails

5/10 for making me reply.

>in order to form a well regulated militia

so what about the semantics makes it incorrect? this implies you need to be prepared and ready to make war. a militia by its own merit is not a streamlined, professional force.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia

that being said, you probably speak english more proficiently than a bunch of the beaners we just just got rid of.

>were once necessary

Those gangsters got the money to buy machine guns because those stupid cops started shutting down liquor stores this forcing people to buy from the gangsters.

Ergo, fuck the police.

This picture makes me sad

>they would, in exchange for freedom?
>they absolutely would happily lose that investment
Yeah no. Most of them value their collections more than 2A rights.

>monster
>realistic

Most gun murders occur with cheap semi-auto pistols, not expensive rifles. Get it together, a very limited number of kooks use expensive assault and battle rifles for running up a high score.
Look at Chiraq >>pic related

Post pics of your guns with timestamped serial numbers or youre a commie

>It's ok to kill police because the democratically elected government passed a law I don't like

Post your guns with face pics bros, where you guys from?

Actually, a lot of them robbed National Guard armories and stole heavy weapons left over from WWI. That's how you had outlaws running around with Browning Automatic Rifles and other pieces of military hardware.

>There is no reason for the gun show loophole to exist.
It doesn't.

"The right of the people to keep and bear firearms"

Why did you forget that? Its not the right of the militia you mouth-breathing troglodyte.

>HEYA HOWS IT GOIN MY FELLOW BROS, PLANNIN ANY TERRORIST ATTACKS LATELY???

McDonald is the only case that matters here. It held that states can't stop ordinary people from owning handguns, We get guns and the government cannot stop it.

Based Persian knows our law better than the US niggers

>ban niggers and disallow them from using Constitutional Rights