Canadians: What did he mean by this?

Monty Python made a song about canadian lumberjacks in the 1960s but they basically say canadians are cross dressing fags.

What did they mean by this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo

Is cross dressing and being gay canadian heritage?
1960s is ancient times.
They where making those jokes about canadian back.in the olden times.

What did they mean guys?

What did they mean by that song?

>pic unrelated
>Colonel Russell Williams . Canadian Air Force

Guys, I'm trying to embrace my canadian heritage but this is weird.
Lots of people called canada gay back then

What gives guys?
>pic unrelated

not really, the other Canadians are creeped out by him

if anything it would prove Canadians are homophobic

It's almost like canada has a REPUTATION as being a country of gays.

Cant any canadian explain? I always see canadian anons talking canadian history.

Guys, i wanna like my heritage but that's fucked up

Homophobes are really self hating closet gays.

In think I'm on to something here

Oh for fuck's sake.

The OP pic is just meant to be a joke. The joke being "look at the juxtaposiitoning of a stereotypically masculine man who crossdresses".

This refers to draft dodging during the Vietnam War and the tendency of Americans to move north to Canada due to proximity and cultural similarity.

Also Toronto was pretty hippie-ish at the time, having it's own sort of pure hippie college, happenings, etc.

And there's the fact that Canada legalised gay marriage.

Fucking leafs, unbelievable.

You're a leaf.
Forget to turn on your proxy?
Doh

You didn't explain the common theme from two different countries

GAYNESS being the common theme. In case you're confused

>really elf hating gays
Except that's Freudian psychology of repression.

Aka, wrong.

UK
USA

Both calling canadians gays.

Why?

>you're a leaf
What? Oh my god. No way.

>what are jokes
>what is being a self hating leaf

I'm a transsaturatedamerifat, you liberty hating leafcuck.

>you didn't explain it

Except I did.

It's almost as if something as ubiquitous as homosexuality serves a multitude of functions including being a joke (Monty Python) or an insult (draft dodgers).

Why is the common theme homosexuality from two different countries an ocean apart?

Was canada a known homo colony?

No you didn't
You said some jargon and expected me to just swallow it.

Why is the common theme homosexuality?
What do draft dodgers have to do with gays, lumberjacks or a monty python skit?
You need to explain yourself better

>why
I told you why.

Also
>gee you guys why do American and the UK, two countries with a close historical relationship, a "special relationship", a similar language and overlapping media act alike.
This isn't like fucking Monogolians and Frenchmen coming to the same conclusion.

>homo colony

Well, technically ever fucking colony was a homo colony because women were initially in very short supply.

>every colony was a homo colony cause women are in short supply

If your colony is full of faggots.

You can't just say stuff that contradicts reality

>jargon

Like, are you actually fucking retarded to think anything I said constitutes jargon? Do multisyllabic words confound you?

Okay, here's the retards version.

The Monty Python skit is funny because big strong tough man dress like girl. Man in women clothing funny because women not men. Lumberjack stereotypical manly man because he have big muslce from cutting down tree. Big manly man press flowers to his chest.

(And while we're at it, there's not theme of homosexuaity here. Homosexuality is different than crossdressing. The guy in the video clearly has some chick dangling off of him)

As for the second one:

Manly man fight in war and love country. Baby boy who is big crying pussy do not fight in war. Hippies are all pussies. Hippies go to Canada to not fight in war. Canada no help in Vietnam. Canada let pussy cowards live in their country. Canada nation of pussies. Real men fuck vagina. Pussy baby boys get fucked like woman. Therefore draft dodger boys is homos.

There. Simple enough?

Ever hear of prison gay?

Why would Monty Python pick on based canadians and lumberjacks like that?
I mean they could've said anything, but gays, cross dressing, homo colony.

You're making more of a case for me then against me

Monty Python weren't 1960s, kid.

Penis>vagina
Get lost

Why would Monty Python pick on.bases canadians like that though?
I.mean cmon
I think they're trying to convey something deeper.

Yes they where.

Sure, they could have picked anything. They could have picked soldiers but that may have been viewed as political. I guess they could have picked miners or oil riggers or whatever but maybe that didn't rhyme.

The other serious flaw in your "analysis" if that you're look at two pieces of media and assuming they're representative of something.

Like, I could take a clip of Alex Jones saying something and say that's representative of mainstream American thought, but he's not. The American newsletter appears to be a relatively small right wing publication. While the Vietnam War was relatively popular, I think such extreme language would have been unusual in the 60s, even in such a context.

>more of a case for me than against me

You're literally trrying to argue that there's some historic association of Canada being gay by using two sources published in the last 100 years with zero other sources. I'm trying to suggest there's literally a million other explanations.

Occam's razor.

How did they increase the population if its mostly prison gay males ?
Like come on man. You know how population and sex works right?
Please man, get into reality when saying stuff

>pick on based Canadians

>based
Ugh, why.

Ever consider that it's a light hearted joke and only a retard would be offended enough to call it "picking on" Canadians?

Also people call people they don't like faggots all the time, faggot.

I don't think that's really the same thing. He was just a creep who put on stolen women's clothing and raped them and murdered them.

KEK
You typed that much for a bait thread that makes canada look like faggot land.
AHHHH HA HA HA HS
Seriously did not read that wall of text or much else you've written.
>hook
>line
>sinker

Thank you thank you.
I except this master shit poster prize with honor
I hate you all
I did it for the lulz

Those aren't even the lyrics you nigger

Oh my fucking God you are so fucking stupid I think you're trolling because oh my fucking God.

Moron, they offered women quite a bit of money to come to the New World, where they would basically be guranteed their pick of the men. There were women, but in the early days of the colonies very few women had the desire, the ability or the allowance to settle the frontier.

The reason this makes me angry is because most people are this fucking clueless about history.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Yeah, I suspected.

>man, whatever happened to good longposting and discussions on this site
>now it's all 14 year olds screaming "LOL EPIC FAIL" and everything sucks

Yeah, like, I don't think Colonel Williams wanted to be a woman. I think panties were a fetish item for him (he catalogued them), but he seems pretty straight. He targetted specifcally female victims, masturbated in their underwear, etc.

I think it was just the thrill of violating their privacy.

I said every colony, including American ones. Hell, my information about women being offered to come to the New World due to a shortage was specifically based on what would become American territory.

What?
Just clicked the reply button.didn't read anything.

CANADA : LAND OF THE HOMOS
UK AND USA AGREE

Also, how to troll a shill

It's a joke. Quit being an sjw.

Yes, at least 50% of canadians are cross dressing fags

100% of them fuck dogs

> lol u mad bro

Dont worry angry user, i liked your posts