TRANNIES BTFO: Trump ends Obama tranny bathroom and locker guidelines

TRANNIES BTFO: Trump ends Obama tranny bathroom and locker guidelines

nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/trump-transgender-students-injunction.html

> The Trump administration has dropped the federal government’s challenge to a nationwide injunction issued last year that blocked the fulfillment of Obama administration guidelines stating that transgender students’ access to bathrooms and other gender-segregated school facilities was protected under existing federal civil rights law.

> The injunction was issued in August by Judge Reed O’Connor of the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas as part of a lawsuit filed by more than a dozen states over the Obama administration’s position that Title IX, the federal law that bans sex discrimination in schools, protects transgender students.

> Under that interpretation, transgender students have access to facilities like bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond with their gender identity, a proposition to which social conservatives strongly object. They argue that allowing transgender students to use those facilities poses a threat to the privacy and safety of other students.

> The Obama administration appealed the injunction and requested that it apply only to states involved in the lawsuit and not nationwide. Oral arguments in that case were scheduled to begin on Tuesday, but on Friday, the Justice Department withdrew the previous administration’s challenge.

> “The parties are currently considering how best to proceed in this appeal,” the department said in a legal brief to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.

DEAR GOD THANK YOU TRUMP

Thank God this absurdity and degeneracy is finally being addressed.

Good. There's only two genders, deal with it Tumblr.

Isn't it great? The colleges are going to double down on trannies though. This is going to be a huge fight.

UC Cuckley will most definitely do what they can to "normalize" these disgusting non binary freaks.

I hate tranny freaks so much it turned me from a liberal into a conservative.

Where will I pee now?

>Let them use whatever bathroom they want

Why did he change his mind?

Fuck you Drumpfkins.

He promised to protect LGBTQ community, and now this?

Fuck you.

In your pants. It feels better than using public toilets.

He IS protecting them. By not getting the shit beat out of them by angry parents.

Bannon redpilled him

The idiots who made up this "Agender", "Genderfluid", "Pretzelqueer" bullshit, the ones who think their gender isn't determined biologically but instead emotionally, they all need to be gassed.

Fuck trannies.

I'm gay BTW

Anything beyond hetero, homo, bi needs to be rounded up.

That was in his privately owned hotels. Obama was forcing other institutions to abide by his interpretation of title IX.
Besides, fuck trannies. Theyre all leftist.

Government has no business in telling where others can or can't use the restroom. Obama wanted to make it an issue, which brought it into the limelight. All the normies aren't even sure wtf a trannie is. To be fair no one really understands trannies.

LGB is dropping the QTP+'s because they are irrational fuckwits who fuck everything up with their extremism, and degeneracy

I really wish that were the case, but the trannies and queers and Tumblr blue haired harpies took over the orgs.

Gays just have to go Republican now, it's the only way.

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

I don't really have sympathy for them, it feels like a fad to me, I was just wondering the stance here.

He promised he wouldn't. A tranny is better than a liar

Transgender, the ultimate LARP'ers

Trannies lie about their gender.

well, a least it did something good

A winner is better than a tranny. My double digits confirm.

Chicken or egg, shekinah whores?

All this means is states decide for themselves.

I dont care. Trump knows nothing. Is a lying illiterate pissbed sodomite. Now where are they going to pee? With us? Better than having any biological women near me. If they wanted to pollute the already gross female bathrooms they should have

you are not allowed to shove your sexuality, or mental illness in anyones face at any time.

what you really need is psychological counseling, not peeping at little kids in the wrong bathroom.

When the timeline is just right.

We already know what most states will do too. That's what makes the trannies mad. They don't understand that America is a federation of states, because they've never stopped thinking about themselves long enough to consider anything else.

>everybody is driving on the right side of the road but i want to drive on the left so i'm going to try to change the culture and laws of an entire country instead of going to a place where they drive on the side i want to drive on by calling them all racist bigot homophobes

>TRANNIES BTFO: Trump ends Obama tranny bathroom and locker guidelines

Liking Trump more and more

mentally ill men in frocks btfo

>my gender issue is a legitimate internal struggle I deal with daily, and not some kind of psyo plant used by the jewish elite to create a radical opposition movement to conservative america

What about apache-kin?