Is heaven going to be racially divided I don't want to spend eternity with niggers

Is heaven going to be racially divided I don't want to spend eternity with niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a well-established fact that only humans go to heaven.

you get reabsorbed into the eternal happening

Heaven is whatever you want it to be. I like the idea of galloping on clouds on a unicorn.

What if I want to be in someone's heaven but they don't want me there?

They get a dakimura version of you that they can't tell from the real thing.

Wait shit I mean the other way around, you're the one who gets the dakimura version of them

I'm not weeaboo enough to know what that means, translate?

Got news for you, you're already in Heaven.

Try to make the best of it.

dakimura: body sized pillow with a print of an anime character in a lewd pose on it

*typically in a lewd pose, not always

but that's not as good tho

Once its in heaven it doesn't matter

There's no afterlife, user.

I'm sorry we're already in hell, you'll be here forever.

you won't be going to heaven with an attitude like that

we are all god's children

They get their own heaven. Just like doggy heaven and other pet heavens, there is a nigger heaven.

Good, don't need no racist whitey in Lord's heaven.

>White women, fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drank
honestly seems pretty good tbhfam

Yes.
Everyone is White in Heaven

>flag

What do you have against those things?

I'd rather just not go anywhere and cease to exist honestly. At this rate I'll probably hate every living thing around me by the time I'm old, I borderline already do hate most people. Last thing I'd want is to die and be around those assholes again for all eternity.

God punished them by turning their skin black. Why the hell would He allow them to get into heaven?

I love hating things. I absoultely can't wait to be a crotchety old man. They can get away with antisocial shit I like no one else.

White women and fried chicken are objectively great. Grape drank and watermelon are just southern staples. Niggers might do many things wrong, but their tastes in women and food are alright.

worse, it's going to be filled with mormons

>grape drank is a southern staple
No wonder you niggers are so retarded, you must be fucking gone 24/7. Unless grape drank means something else to you?

Grape soda. Sold next to sweet tea in most stores. Is that not what niggers like?

It wouldnt be heaven if you had to share it with niggers. Even the blacks get this.

This.

What if my ideal heaven is having everyone else go to hell?

It's likely that heaven is what you want it to be like, or perhaps you are just judged, and thrown into a new life as a reincarnation. either way, better than this current shitshow.

Heaven is racially segregated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

If you think God is ok with racism, you should read the Bible. This goes for everyone: neither white people nor Jews nor anyone else has any special status in God's eyes based on the color of their skin.

Jesus said: "Whoever does the will of God, these are my mother and my brothers."

grape drink is literally just grape soda, it got amalgamated into some alcoholic/sudafed grape mixture when it reached popular music

Purple drank is lean, grape drank is soda.

>Non-whites
>Having souls

Souls don't have color *SNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

FPBP

there's no skin color or race in heaven you idiot

you won't even be human anymore or have human cultural influence

IT'S CALLED GRAPE SODA

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SOUTH

WE'RE FULL

It also confirms in the Bible that Jews are going to Hell directly because they don't do the will of God. Every subhuman you can think of is completely controllable with the influence of the Jew. So as long as they aren't in heaven, segregation is here nor there.

Yeah, but I bet you believe the Jews are God's chosen people even after he states several times that they're accursed now.

Why the fuck would I want to spend eternity singing hymns and being apart of some spiritual primordial soup like the Human Instrumentality Project in EVA when I could be getting drunk, killing fools, and fucking valkyries in Valhalla?

>"""Christian"""
>Racism
How does Sup Forums reconcile these conflicting ideologies?

Ask the Klan

He is

the cake is a lie , grow up kid.

Thats what outer heaven is for

FPBP

They're all Protestant so they go to hell anyway :)

>white wimmin
Good, but the ones in nigger heaven wouldn't be worth half a shit
>fried chicken
Disgusting, greasy food that's also horrible for you. Roast chick>>>>fried
>watermelon
Kiddy food
>grape drank
Shitty sugar water

I'd assume nigger god would be able to get ahold of some at least mid-tier white women
you've obviously never had fried chicken
watermelon is an acquired taste from growing up in the south
grape drank is aight, if you are in the mood

Mid tier white women wouldn't have any. Business in nigger heaven
It's crumbed chicken cooked in oil, it's going to be greasy and bad for you
I grew up on a watermelon farm, so I'd say my tastes has been acquired for a while
>a cock up the arse is alright, if you're in the mood
t. (you)

if there would be a heaven, then it would have trillions of other races and people already. so i don't understand how could heaven contain this amount.