120+ DEAD IN PURGE

CODE RED. 120+ KILLED IN REAL LIFE PURGE. HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS SHUT DOWN, 3000+ INJURED, 500+ CAR HIJACKINGS.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-now-over-120-in-espirito.html

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. A REAL LIFE PURGE IS HAPPENING AND GETTING WORSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/schools-cancelled-in-brazil-following.html
chartsbin.com/view/39457
independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aH2Jdo-XK70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing of value lost.

they need to pay their police more. problem solved?

H A P P E N I N G

120 really isn't that many.

The hospitals and schools being shut down are a bigger issue.

Not sure why people are hyping this up so much.

just talked to brazilian people living in that city , apparently only thugs and criminals were killed

>brazilian """"people""""

not true. a mother had her son killed while he was going to work.

here you go
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/schools-cancelled-in-brazil-following.html

I want to crack their leg bones in half, butter them up, and slide my cock in and out between them until I cum.

I want to scrape the grease off their dirt caked, rotting bones, and chew it like gum while I ram the more recently dead in the ass. After, I will kick their stomachs and collect the ass gas in a little bag and huff it to get high.

And I'm thinking about bringing apartheid back.

FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wut

>not true. a mother had her son killed while he was going to work.

Her son was a criminal who just happened to have a regular job.

>President Michael Turner

>Michael Turner
its temer

You fucking Hue monkeys better not hurt these cute red-face natives

wow u angery :^)

apparently the news site doesn't know it lol

When your relative gets killed by a cartel, core out their ass and mail it to me so I can wear the decapitated asshole like a condom and fuck people with my assdick. I'll pay you twenty US dollars which is a years' salary in your hellhole faggot nation. It does not matter if it is a male or female but, if it's a female relative, I will give you an extra 5USD for the panties she was wearing when she was killed (piss and shit soaked, bloody panties) and a whopping 35USD for her vagina, also cored behind the cervix, so I can fuck that too when I get bored. I'll pay to have these things mailed in refrigerated state. Ok!

? i think you read it wrong.

>they need to pay their police more. problem solved?
Jews control their finance sector. They have been bled dry for generations.

>brazil

How is this any different than normal Brazil? What makes this signal and not just the background noise of Brazil's vibrant multiracial utopia?

death rate is up 5000%

Brazil was made a shithole by jews. 9th largest population of jews in the world.

Those fuckers encouraged portugese people to inbreed with niggers. The result? A half-breed violent subrace. Violent crime, rapes etc.

Only worthwhile people in that nation are whites living in separate neighbourhoods, and the odd mixed person with more white in them than black.

Brazil is in a way the multicultural dream that the globalist multiculturalist communist jew wants.

A nation of millions of mixed people where ((they)) can control the media, finance and political system.

There is like a 100k jews, yet they control a population of 200 million

how did black people get to brazil?

Slave trade on jewish and spanish owned ships.

The portugese also mixed with the indigenous that lived there.

The indigenous people that lived in brazil had an average IQ of 85

Source: chartsbin.com/view/39457

''In 1550, Brazil became a major importer of African slaves, making slaves an estimated 38.3 percent of the population of Rio de Janeiro, its capital city.2 This pattern continued as nearly four million slaves were imported into Brazil during its colonial era. In a 2010 Brazil census, it was found that “97 million Brazilians, or 50.7% of the population, now define themselves as black or mixed race…making African-Brazilians the official majority for the first time.”

PLZ NUKE US

You are the ultimate example of the world the jews want.

A mixed population where they can control you from their segregated communities.

I feel sorry for yah having to live in such a nation, but hey atleast the weather is nice.

I had to travel by bus today for hours, of 40 people only me and 4 more people were white. When mixed and black chicks see white guys they wont stop staring at us, Its like givemethatsplease, they think we are rich or something. Im glad im moving out of this country soon.

H A P P E N I N G

If genetic design of babies ever become a reality there will be zero blacks left. Everyone wants to be white

I got tell you some mixed chicks here are quite hot actually.

I promise we won't sir

h a p p e n i n g

>120+ Dead
>Brazil
>Acting like this doesn't happen all the time

So it actually was the jews there too? I was wondering if they had something to do with it when I read about that racial whitening thing

Bump

prove me it does, you fucking leaf

kuk

It does

stay mad ooga booga

Yep, but children inherit intelligence from their mothers - meaning if you chose to reproduce with one of them you are having children with a lesser race in terms of IQ.

Do you have some sause or study?

*nosarcasm

muhIQ.qc.ca

independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html

It is not enough!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its insane.

Anders Breivik killed 109.

Shit was on the headlines for months on end, even internationally.

Shit goes down in Brazil? Well, its just a shithole - who cares? Fkin neo-liberals cant accept that multiculturalism doesnt work.

Anything to divert the narrative from things that could support anti-immigration arguments.

Fuckin monkeys should of stayed in the trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=aH2Jdo-XK70

only brainwashed people

who the fuck want to be a fucking pig

fuck off
what is the reason for this purges?

police went on strike first in espirito santo, now they're going on strike in rio.. shits going downhill fast

H A P P E N I N G

ITS HAPPENING

diversity+proximity+anarchy = mass death

dont forget that the government took their guns too, big reason

Murder rates going up 650%
Yea it sure does happen every saturday or so

Just keep that in mind when people keep devaluing your police, especially with refugees on board