ITT(((:Sup Forums)))-related Orthodox Jew AMA thread

ITT(((:Sup Forums)))-related Orthodox Jew AMA thread

I also want to set up a Sup Forums meet up in LA to discuss red pill info/mgtow (NO FEMALES ALLOWED)...let me know if you want to help set it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/clasikobastv
youtube.com/results?search_query=howard dare
youtube.com/user/pocketsofthefuture
youtube.com/watch?v=9LqL4cYayS8
youtube.com/watch?v=9sKBfXKyYMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You again?

The most basic commandment is to "go forth and multiply" literally what G-d told Noah after the flood.

What is this about the MGTOW? You can't be a Jew and not multiply.

you look mexican

>mgtow

dropped, mgtow is natural selection at work

if you are to pathetic to get a women you don't deserve one

you gotta be kidding

Its not a black and white issue. Ive spoken to different Rabbis in LA and they said a (((JEWISH MAN))) who is not emotionally/psychologically/financially etc fit to have children CAN RECIEVE AN EXEMPTION AND GET MARRIED WITHOUT KIDS

Go ask your Rabbi why they dont blow shofar on Rosh Hashanna when it falls on Shabbos.

Dont listen to this secret roasty/beta cuck provider

youtube.com/user/clasikobastv

youtube.com/results?search_query=howard dare

You still need to have kids... It's not just about YOU but the survival of the culture and customs.. Each Jew that does not pass down their genes is literally ending thousands on years of succession.

Why would you do that to your proud ancestors?

Jews and Mexicans are cousins

If HWNDU goes to LA, you must redpill the goyim

The first Spaniards to come to the Americas were crpyto-Jews.

The Torah says Jews will always exists and will always practice Judaism

Dont listen to these ignorant fanatics Jewish men. They will ruin you.

What if theat kid grows up being abused or is the product of a broken home? Hmmmmm? It sounds like *you dont give a FUCK about children* and are selfish

DO NOT REPRODUCE GOYIM. LET THE BROWNS OUTBREED YOU. WE NEED LOW IQ CATTLE TO RULE OVER.

No, they were Spanish.

I follow Clasik Obas's version of MGTOW. Not everything Clasik says is true in the view of the Torah ha'Kadosha however many of his views are on-point and goail to channel our passions in a way that is wholesome and constructive.

Can you please be honest....can you tell us what year you are born? Or are you an "18 year old senior" (Lol I remember using that in the day when I was under aged, been here since the 8th grade

>AMA
This isn't reddit.

Sage shit threads.
Ignore shit posters.

Howard Dare has alot of good info.

Heres is someone softer even though he speaks words of pretty-much idolatry but his lectures have edified and comforted me:youtube.com/user/pocketsofthefuture

youtube.com/watch?v=9LqL4cYayS8

this board is complete shit, I actually contribute dialogue and open the forum. You jus a cuck nigga and a leaf devil

ok stormy the normy

youtube.com/watch?v=9sKBfXKyYMA

Gets really good around 1:40

26, and you can look at anyone in history and say they are "cryptojews". It's just "cultural appropriation"

That's pretty cool though...

Part of those wholesome and constructive pursuits as a Jew is to bring a child into this world and raise them to make a difference.

Oy Vey! I was completely dismantled by a cartoon image!

People who are going to hit, molest, or abuse kids in anyway including neglect should never have them and Jewish men who are like this unfortunately should speak to a posek.

Jewish women and goyim do not have a Torah obligation to have kids.