Spain hate thread. Iberians are not welcome

Spain hate thread. Iberians are not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The english empire brought:
Leafland
America
Australia

The spanish empire brought:
Mexico
Bolivia
every South American hellhole

Hello my 60% friend.

Don't forget Pakistan, India, African shitholes, Palestine and other irrelevant shitholes nobody knows about for the English. Oh, and more than half of the US is our colony.

All of those already existed though when we conquered them. Its not like we can genocide tens of millions of poos and get away with it

A similar 2014 study by Lazaridis et al. found an average African admixture of 14.8% (12.6% Mozabite and 2.2% Mbuti/Yoruba) in the Spanish population, confirming that gene flow from Sub-Saharan and North African populations has occurred in the Spanish sample.

Meanwhile I have over 1,000 years of ancestory data that supports me, for as long as christendom has been in the regions of my family.

the Iberians had the natives conquered, and instead of being civilized like the brits, decided to mix with them and create mestizos that eventually replaced Iberians completely. Failures at conquest and government that even require a French King currently; the Iberians are no better than Morocco.

Also, I named three successful English colonies. Spain, despite investing more heavily into their colonies, cannot claim even one.

You can't keep getting away with it.

(((Study))). France has more E3b1 DNA than us.

Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, over half of the US including California.

Argentina is the only functional nation out of the listed, and that is because it was populated by germans. Even now, you elect communists to government frequently and the People's Party continues to ruin the rest of Europe by inviting ever more Africans into Europe.

Where is your right wing party? If Spain is so based, why don't you have a single conservative in government?

>the People's Party continues to ruin the rest of Europe by inviting ever more Africans into Europe.
That's Germany, idiot.

>Argentina is the only functional nation out of the listed
Chile, Uruguay and California are highly functional.

>Argentina
>Populated by Germans

> that's germany
acting like you are any better, pic related, and the PP are a million times worse than the CDU because they are willing to let their own nation chip away while importing new demographics into the country

Also, you claiming California is hilarious, you have absolutely 0 influence here except for the Mexican invaders who came in the past 20 years. Chile and Uruguay are all you have left? Really? I would hardly be proud of those, but I guess the bar is low for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

Let the basques and the Catalans be independent of your nonsense and liberate themselves from the oppressive north africans in Madrid

Nevertheless to mention our royalty were Germanic when the Moors invaded the peninsula, just as they're doing now for the rest of Europe.

I remind you our aid in your independence was key and without it your anthem would now be "God Save the Queen"

South America was fairly peaceful and functional until the Anglos helped them gain independence and we were to weakened to attack back because of Napoleon. Better yet, the colonies were still functional until you decided to fuck with them
>What is the Monroe Doctrine and the several CIA puppet governments
Or when you decided to aid Cuba with the independence which later guaranteed them their shitty commie government.

Actions speak more than words, idiot. Out of all the refugees who applied for asylum we've only accepted about 16, and we have one of the most efficient anti-terrorist police in the EU along with Italy. I'd take the PP over CDU any day.

It's still our rightful territory, and so is Florida.

Charles III was not integral to anything except losing wars, much less our independence.

Calling California your rightful clay is laughable, even moreso than attributing the South American colonies, that only achieved success when you were too incompetent to administer them, to Spain.

And for a country that has only accepted 16 refugees you sure seem to have a lot inside of your nation! I was in Spain last week, every woman is a degenerate slob who threw themselves at me, and about half of the population looked like something out of Saudi Arabia. You have fucked over Europe time and time again, and even now are so incompetent that externally regulated austerity is the only way that governance of your own country, let alone an empire, is possible.

Look familiar? It's what you ship to the rest of europe.

Charles III supported the war of independence and provided plenty of valuable aid to the Americans along with the French.

You surely were last week buddy, Barcelona is not Spain.
>Spain
>Fuck over Europe
Can someone be this incompetent at history?

Barcelona isn't spain? So you give up on Catalonia, and your second biggest city, as well as one of the most integral ethnic groups in all of europe (the catalans) just because?

And yes, I remember you being too incompetent to defend yourself against a few hundred arabs with no supply chain and letting them into France until Martel sorted it out, then taking several hundred years to remove them.

Jews literally jewed us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29

Blaming others for your own shortcomings is no excuse. Allowing all of Spain to fall to a few hundred incompetent room temperature IQ muslims and remain that way for hundreds of years is nothing short of pathetic.

fixed

Another divide and conquer thread?

Why can't we all just get along? ;~;

Hallo, mein neuer Freund

Redpill me on Portuguese-Spanish relations.

hello my south american brother

We're bros.

Portugal will be readily accepted once you kick out the remaining moors, but instead you embrace them!

source: around 15% of your population is literally african

There are no "moors" the sense you're speaking. And the meme that we're all black needs to stop. We're mostly white! I swear! ;~;

More than just mestize.

Mulatto, Pardos, Castizos, Criollos, etc.

Also Asian immigration and Amaru II revolt followed by Bolivar and San Martin.

how much is mostly, brother?

Sup Forums is too retarded not to fall for divide and conquer threads.

Why don't you visit our country and see it for yourself? We have beautiful places to visit. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I like Espana, one of the few countries I might move to but, they're becoming too liberal, hedonistic, and atheistic for my tastes

I would possibly consider visiting Lisbon, but considering I only hear negative things about your country (sorry!) from my (north) Iberian friends, I am a bit hesitant to invest the few thousand dollars that it would cost to visit specifically, especially because I just visited Spain and had a pretty negative time there except for the women.

What are some beautiful places to visit?