Can a man sue for emotional distress if she gets an abortion with out telling him

can a man sue for emotional distress if she gets an abortion with out telling him

Yes, if it is a dismemberment abortion.

Double thread, remove one

Not in America

You could just abort her.

I would personally torture to death any person that hurt my children, even if it's just a fetus.

Similar situation going on here myself.

Clearly not the same person, they have different flags.

Seems to be some kind of image bug with Sup Forums

I wouldnt expect anything other than that from a beaner

It's her body and whatever's attached to it is her property, she gets to decide what counts as a growing person or a parasite, and other nonsense pro-choice people spew.

>"It's just a clump of cells!"

Yeah let's ban abortion so the black and mestizo populations grow out of control. Idiot.

Just join the Democrat Party if you want them to grow so badly.

>b8

#ImWithHer

This wouldn't be a problem if your grandparents and great grandparents didn't have the bright idea to subsidize them with a Welfare state, you fucking retard. Cut that off and infanticide would be unnecessary.

>100% hers for being in her
>only contributed 50% of the DNA

What if you found out your fetus was going to be a retard with Down syndrome that was missing multiple limbs?

My grandparents didn't vote for the welfare state, idiot.

But the minorities will continually vote for one to subsidize their own growth. And as they grow bigger their votes grow more influential.

Not here in America, my Venezuelan buddy

If women claim an inherent constitutional right to kill their baby, then the dad of said baby has an inherent constitutional right to kill the woman for killing his half of the child.

Equality under the law!

Technically, there's no such thing as a"fetish". The pro-baby killers made that up. The proper term is "baby in the fetal stage of development".

And yes, you do that to anyone who hurts your kids.

Why did autocorrect write fetish! LOL

>omg guise so gross, im literally triggered right now ;((
man the fuck up nerds

get out

wdhmbt?

republicans are the ones who want to abolish women's rights and abortion... for people who hate minorities so much I feel like abortion is a great idea. if anything they should be offering these services free of charge in the empoverished neighborhoods of the country. uneducated people will continue to fuck without proper birth control, might as well help them not leech off the government for 18 years.

Abortion is usually a cost saver among low income individuals. You pay for one abortion or you pay 18 years of assistance. It's likely going to be one or the other.

KEK holy shit what a typical spic response

>You pay for one abortion or you pay 18 years of assistance
why not neither?
why so quick to accept infanticide as a cost cutting measure rather than cut gibmedats?

typically civil suit for emotional distress only available if you suffered a physical injury in addition. Exceptions are sometimes made for bystanders. An argument could be made but it would be likely setting precedent in whatever state. Abortion is murder.