World War III

Let's be honest, pic related is the most realistic depiction of a potential World War III.

Russia and China are both aggressively trying to expand their global influence right now. The three major flashpoints, as identified in the image, are:

>The Baltic States (Russian aggression)
>Ukraine (Russian aggression)
>South China Sea (Chinese aggression)
Also perhaps:
>Middle East (Russia supporting Assad, NATO opposing him)

Do you think any of those first three flashpoints are likely to produce conflict any time soon? E.g. Russia trying to take more of Ukraine? China taking islands in the South China Sea?

If so when? And what will the scale of conflict be?

Please stop larping, ww3 will never happen

WWIIIfags please kill yourselves immediately instead of waiting for some world leader to do it for you. These threads have overstayed their welcome.

It's an inevitability.

They said that WWI was the war to end all wars...

>i'm a stupid little republican who doesn't have the brain capacity to contemplate world events
Okay kid

I'm sure 1913 and 1938 anons said the same thing.

>Please stop larping, ww2 will never happen

t. Swedecuck, 1937

you didn't include the flash point of jammu & kashmir faggot. I know you're an amateur talking out of his ass by not including South Asia at all.

Why are Brits so obsessed with starting world wars and killing White people?

Why are you obsessed with letting immigrants gang-rape the white out of you?

>Krauts
>White

Wrong. It will the the world vs Islam. And it ends with Islam finally being stamped out.

why are you so obsessed with importing Arabic rapists to prove you're not racist?

Cant imagine fighting russians they are too cute.

This

I don't even know what that is but please do enlighten me

I'm just going off what you see in the news 2bh pham

I'm not, I'm merely trying to predict events, not prescribe them

You realise that making educated predictions of how the future is going to unfold is a very valuable skill right? If you ever want to invest in the stock market you'll have to learn to develop such a skill yourself.

This too.

That's not going to happen because there are too many liberal faggots who wouldn't allow it, and too many Muslims in our countries.

We can reduce/stop migration, yes, and I think we will - and I think our countries will emphasise our current national cultures, and efforts to integrate any migrants to our Western way of life will step up.

But we're not going to have WWIII against Islam, you are utterly deluded if you believe that.

ww3 is inevitable

People in 1938 were probably saying the same thing, and it's similar because there was a country with a civil war that opposing sides intervened in (Spanish civil war), with Germany and Italy supporting Fascists, while USSR and Mexico supported Republicans, a lot similar to Russia and Iran supporting Assad while the west support FSA and Arabians support Al Nusra

>stupid little republican
Oh I see so you're a libtard cuntrag. I'M Delusional? Kek, kill yourself degenerate.

You got EU and Russia the wrong colors

awwwww yeaahhh kill islam!

We're all going to stay shitposting on Sup Forums, war or no war. So if you're suicidal really sucks for you.

We'll be shitposting on ham radio if SHTF

Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed province that shares borders with China, Pakistan, and India. Pakistan and India are always shelling the crap out of each other over the province and they are both nuclear powers so it is considered a flash point. India is also in the top five militaries in the world, pakistan in the top 10. China has it's own interests in Jammu & Kashmir, they also are attempting to lay claim on the territory. It's in the news but not our news. large news networks cover maybe 1/10 of what's happening in the world.

It will be the hordes of the jewish matriarchy vs the jihadists of the islamic patriarchy

There's a fake quote that explains it, but it being fake doesn't matter because it will come true.

>EU VS USA?

Most retarded theory ever, US basicly owns germany since ww2 and most of the EU countries wouldnt go to war with the US

Exactly - wars ALWAYS start with proxy battles. WWI was started just because a bloody Archduke got shot for fuck's sake.

Here's my on-the-spot characterisation of the conditions for war:
a) Simmering geopolitical tensions
b) States that are on the up, and looking to expand (such as Germany in the 1910s and 30s, and Russia and China now)
c) Sources of conflict, such as small proxy battles

>can't argue so resorts to getting triggered and using buzzwords
Kek top

Do you mean that the EU would be on the same side as China against Russia? If that's what you mean, you're an idiot.

I'm sure we will still have conflicts in the Muslim world, but not WWIII.

That's not the question. The question is whether war will happen, and if so how (and how soon).

Imagine how Europe looked to people in 1910, and how different it looked in 1917 to those not starved or blown to bits.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia allied with Europe?!?! U mad bro?

we all know that you need to be a Serb to start a world war... and we are tired... swedes can do it this time, I don't care, just try to not include balkan in your stupid war, kthxbye

Ah I see, thank you for the rundown fám.

Yes that sounds like a flashpoint indeed. But who knows if Western/Russian tensions over Eastern Europe / the Middle East or Western/Chinese tensions over the South China Sea would spark a conflict there.

I am guessing the reason it's not in the news that much is because the West currently isn't really involved in that conflict. Whereas in Eastern Europe, we definitely are (since we're in a military alliance to defend the Baltics). And I think in the Pacific, the US wants to maintain its control over that region, and protect Asian countries that it has vowed to protect.

We've never been in any world war so fuck off sub-human.

WW3 WHERE ARE YOU

Ffs

Turkey is part of NATO. So yes they are officially allied with us already.

Not to mention they currently have a big beef with Russia. Russia just "accidentally" killed three Turkish troops in Syria two days ago. A couple of other incidents too - the Russian ambassador getting killed in Turkey, and Turkey shooting down a Russian jet in its airspace.

As for Saudi Arabia, they would probably be neutral in such a conflict, but yes I think they currently have the support of the West, because the West does business (oil) deals with them.

A war with the nations you described will last 2 hours at most.

>b) States that are on the up, and looking to expand (such as Germany in the 1910s and 30s, and Russia and China now)

Russia and China only looks to keep their position, EE, Syria and Taiwan, as well as China Sea are their territories (at least their sphere of influence), Europe and NATO is the one who is expanding

The Syrian Civil War, arguably a bit of a proxy war of this new Cold War 2.0, has already lasted for years

The Ukraine situation has gone on for ages without peaceful resolution between the two sides. The US and Russia fundamentally disagree over that situation. They are not at peace / in agreement over how it was handled.

So I think you're wrong.

It could be how long it's been going on too. It's not "news" more like Herpies. You forget about it until you have a break out but even those have been ignored as of late.

>Russia and China only looks to keep their position
Literally completely wrong

Russia just took Crimea and you're telling me they want to keep their position?

China is building islands in the South China Sea and you're telling me they want to keep their position?

The empirical evidence is against you.

>EE, Syria and Taiwan, as well as China Sea are their territories (at least their sphere of influence), Europe and NATO is the one who is expanding
Holy fuck we've got a deluded slavcuck with the Russian dick in his mouth

Take the Russian dick out of your mouth, Novak.

Please tell me when it was exactly that NATO forces took over Crimea? Oh yeah that's right, it was Russia that did that. You idiot.

A foreign conflict you're invested in is different from nations going out and invading you for land. This hypothetical scenario would end in the first chapter because of nukes.

100 (You)'s to whoever proves this was said by Albert in the 1800s

What caused this outlash out of you? Was it the Nork missile? Kim does this every year. He was doing it when King Nigger was still in office. If nothing else, this should be proof their nukes are shit. Why should I worry for my life? I'm some nobody with NEET tendencies.

My scenario for WW3

NATO provokes China
Russia threatens NATO
war start
million of white people die over a 2-year war
doesn't matter who wins
because whites are no more majority in USA, UK, France and Germany
world carries on, but only white bastions are countries like poland, denmark and hungary

gg lads

Kek. Fair.

I guess the question might be this then: would escalated tension/conflict between NATO and Russia and/or China present conditions that would make India and Pakistan any more likely to engage in conflict over that land?

Personally I don't see how, because the flashpoints for NATO / Russian/Chinese tension are not anywhere near India or Pakistan. But perhaps there are other reasons why it might spark conflict between those nations.

Russia is the wild card. They could be with us, against us, or fighting on their own (three-way). Everything else looks good in your picture

>Russia just took Crimea and you're telling me they want to keep their position?
>China is building islands in the South China Sea and you're telling me they want to keep their position?

their bases, their sphere of influence

take BBC cock out of your mouth, just say no to the jews

and yeah, NATO took Kosovo, so Russia said if NATO can, we can

nah usa gonna be bite by russia :v

Let's say Russia decides to annex a part of Eastern Ukraine that they feel is rightfully theirs due to a high ethnic Russian population, which is entirely possible.

You think the US is just going to launch a nuke?

Er, no. But NATO would definitely have a question on its hands. The Ukrainian government / ethnic Ukrainians would be calling for NATO assistance in helping to protect the rest of their country from Russia. NATO would likely respond in some way, by moving in tanks and forces to at least show Russia that there is resistance to stop them. Or NATO could just ignore it, because they think that would provoke Russia too much. In which case Russia could take MORE of Ukraine.

I think we are a very, very long way from nuclear war. But territorial disputes are definitely possible. I think they could certainly develop into armed conflict on the ground - but no one's going to use nukes over some land in Eastern Europe, because that would be fucking stupid. Literally just writing your own death sentence.

The only reason Russia would side with us is if we break away from NATO. Otherwise they'll be our enemy.

Albert who?

No nothing to do with the DPRK missile. There's another thread on Sup Forums right now about WWIII () and it got me thinking. They were just coming up with stupid maps that didn't make sense, so I thought I'd start a thread contemplating what I think is the most likely scenario that could, possibly, lead to WWIII (although of course it is certainly very far off at the moment)

It's up to you whether you worry about it, I just wanted to have a discussion so I can understand the geopolitical tensions a bit better.

Fair enough, I suppose. I guess I'm just on edge because of libshits and my retard imouto screaming about it even though it's nothing new.

>pacman emote

>Let's say Russia decides to annex

they won't. they want to make Novorussia independent so it acts at belt vs NATO forces (you need to first attack Novorussia to get to Russia)

>In which case Russia could take MORE of Ukraine.

also not gonna happen, they don't care about Ukrainians, all economy is to the east, to the west, it is only low radioactive land good for spoiled grain nothing else

Russia and US will be allies, then the relationship will degrade, and it will be three super powers duking it out.

It will be a beautiful war.

>their bases, their sphere of influence
False, the South China Sea is disputed and has been for decades, but only now are China deciding to build islands and bases

And again, Ukraine is a sovereign state which is not Russian territory you fucking idiot.

>Kosovo
AHHHH that's why you side with the Russians. Because of Kosovo!

Well they wanted to be independent - just like you, just like Croatia, just like Bosnia, just like Slovenia - so why shouldn't they be?

NATO didn't "take" Kosovo you bloody idiot, it's not even *in* NATO. Did any NATO country claim it as their territory? No. Did Russia claim Crimea as their territory? Yes. Moron.

This

id rather fight with Russians against the EU tbhwyl

I also agree.

>Russia and China on the same side
if WW3 breaks out, Russia and China will be fighting each other, not the other way around. Its pure geography. Putin is nervous as fuck, Russian slavic population is dropping like a rock. If China can delay for 30 years, they'll be able to vassalise Russia without a single shot.

Why would modern Russia and China ally?

>Did any NATO country claim it as their territory? No. Did Russia claim Crimea as their territory? Yes.

wow

>Russia and China same sides
>Iran not highlighted
You're fucking stupid OP.

Iraq should neutral, not EU aligned

No worries, apologies for calling you a stupid republican, I was carrying over my annoyance at Americans in the other thread who were saying Trump's going to pull out of NATO, which I think is unlikely.

Anyway.

It makes me sad that all this ww3 bantz is so low iq. You retards have absolutely no idea whats going on in this world.

OP is just afraid, nothing else

he knows very well that so many countries would flock BRICKS alliance + so many terrorists organization aim at EU and US it will be a hell ride for NATO forces if they go to open war with Russia or China

Turkey and Greece will have a happening. Say, IMF kills Greek economy so hard they can't remain in Nato...

You're right, must be a stupid fucking EU/NATO shill to think Trump will actually back NATO and not improve relations with Russia.

Morality vs social signaling.
Christ can save immoral people but not social signaling retards.

Sure this lasts a week. US airforce mauls China and shuts down sea. South Korea and Japan with US support bends China over the table. Russia gets help by Europe then have to give up because US can turn full force at them.

>the end

Greek economy is a false flag, nothing will happen, also Greece is once of the few countries in NATO that ain't leeching, they pay more than 2% that Trump ask for

>Novorussia
You mean Ukraine. But anyway thank you for explaining to me what Russian plans are, I suppose. I don't think the West will be too happy if Putin tries to "liberate" East Ukraine.

What would happen to the Ukrainian population in that region? I'm guessing Putin might say "oh we'll just relocate them to West Ukraine", but Russian loyalists in the region might call for ethnic cleansing. That's the sort of thing that would probably pull the West in, although part of me wishes we'd just leave other countries to sort themselves out. I think lots of people in our countries (women) would be calling for "something to be done" though. "It's a humanitarian crisis! The international community must respond!", they would say.

No NATO country has claimed Kosovo as their own territory you fucking idiot

NATO forces fought in the war, yes, but that is not the same as a NATO country claiming Kosovo as part of their state, is it?

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

They both hate America and the west. Good enough reason.

What would the US do if Saudi Arabia (and a league of other terrorist nations) invaded Israel?

On the one hand

>Muh Jews

But on the other hand

>Muh oil

If the US sides with Saudi Arabia to suck that oil dick, then France and other EU members would support Israel, which could lead to a World War.

Or...The US could use Saudi Arabia's aggression as an excuse to invade and conquer Saudi Arabia and claim all of their oil wealth, all while releasing footage and propoganda about the atrocities and injustices of the Sharia Law being employed there.

Russians didn't touch people in Crimea, why would they do something like that in East Ukraine? Whole east doesn't like new government not just Russians, nothing would really change for plain people, no matter who wins

We might get a nice little mini-WWIII between the US and their allies and China, but that won't be so bad for the rest of the world. China doesn't have enough nukes to fuck my shit up over in europe, and America will dick China up rait good

no, just the biggest army base in Europe...

Totally realistic. I love how the Reds move over the Siberian Tundra, through Mongolia, and over the Himalayan Mountains - before passing through a passive India, and passive Iran, in order to attack Saudi Arabia (A Sunni Nation that is supporting ISIS who Russia is currently at war with). China would of course support this because... reasons. Nice trick convincing Iran and Egypt to sit on their asses by the way, along with Ukraine (who is currently in war).

And Great move painting Portugal and Spain blue. They will be highly motivated to participate - I'm sure... having don't nothing to contribute to WWI or WII... and being weaker now than then in relative power.

Wonderful Wonderful post OP.
And I see Egpty

We'd probably just declare war on Saudi and use it as an excuse to take their oil by force the same as we did to Iraq.

"West" and "East" Ukraine vote in different patterns and didn't revolt because they weren't guaranteed from further instability. Not enough motivation for such a significant change.

It could be split in half pretty bloodlessly with help of a foreign power, there's no need for an ethnic cleansing.

Hatred of the West

Why don't you throw in your opinion then Kimi

>BRICKS alliance
What is "BRICKS alliance"? I searched it, found nothing, unless you mean BRICS, which I'm guessing you don't.

>so many terrorists organization aim at EU and US it will be a hell ride for NATO forces if they go to open war with Russia or China
If those countries keep provoking then we might be forced to.

He's already said he's "100%" committed to NATO, and literally every single member of Congress from both parties would do everything they can to keep the US in NATO.

Trump wants to improve relations with Russia yes but he has also said he would stand up to Russia if it threatened US interests (which it would, if Russia were to encroach upon what is essentially the Western/American sphere of influence in Eastern Europe)

>Saudi Arabia
>invaded
>Israel

ahahahahaha you obviously do not understand what happens in the middle east

What makes you think China wants to share expansionism with Russia?

>Let's be honest, pic related is the most realistic depiction of a potential World War III.
Not really. China has much more to gain by remaining neutral than siding with Russia, it is simply lumped in with Russia due to the whole "muh red menace" which ignores the Sino-Soviet split and Nixon opening relations with China.

What does China gain if it defeats the west in a hypothetical WW3? It gains dominance in eastern Asia and control of Taiwan, sure but that's really it. Its economic situation which relies on exports to the west would collapse as the west would be under considerable economic hardship following a defeat in WW3. However, if China remained neutral and/or allied with the west late in the war it has far more to gain, if not territorially than economically. It could theoretically gain control of outer Manchuria, although that isn't too likely or feasible a goal, but outside of that it would establish a spirit of cooperation with the west, would risk almost nothing and could take further advantage of its export oriented market, exporting simple military equipment (eg. boots or uniforms) as well as keeping up the consumerism of the west by lightening the impact of the war in the west. Think of it like the US in 1917, it has literally nothing to lose by joining the war six months before it ends and plenty to gain in terms of influence. Plus it would allow China to assert itself on the world stage as a military power as opposed to an unsure power that might be a paper tiger.

Honestly though, WW3 won't happen Russia knows it has far more to lose than gain from any potential WW3.

Oh yeah apart from shooting down a plane they didn't do anything.

>Whole east doesn't like new government not just Russians, nothing would really change for plain people, no matter who wins
It would be highly symbolic of Russian expansionism.

Didn't know that, but that's still not the same thing as annexing the territory.

>Iraq and Jordan and gulf states faight with the OTAN and not Israel.

how else are we gonna get AYRIAN BLOOD?

>Hatred of the West
what a stupid propaganda, I can't believe that people in the west still think this way

>"West" and "East" Ukraine vote in different patterns and didn't revolt because they weren't guaranteed from further instability. Not enough motivation for such a significant change.
>It could be split in half pretty bloodlessly with help of a foreign power, there's no need for an ethnic cleansing.

Well I can tell you that the West would not take kindly to Russian attempts to make this happen.

Whether that should be the case or not, I don't know. But that's my strong feeling about how the West would react.

Portugal and Spain are part of NATO you fucking moron, clearly you are unable to recognise the NATO flag though

Didn't read the rest of your post because you're a fucking idiot

What are we (Stralya) doing in WW3?

The biggest global powers are always going to jostle for dominance aren't they? That's history.

Back in the 20th century it was Britain, France, Germany, Russia.

Now it is essentially NATO, Russia, and China.

what makes you think Russia and China like American more than dislike? Although they rely on us economically we're still viewed as a threat to them in terms of imperialism. hell, most counties in general view the U.S. and Israel as the biggest threats to world peace. deep down I'm sure Putin and China probably pray they're given an excuse to nuke us into oblivion so they can take over the world stage. this is basic world leader 3D chess, not propaganda.

WW3 will never happen because too many nations have nuclear weapons, that being said, cold war and proxy wars have already happened
If I'm wrong it's ok cause by that time people will be living in stone age which is cool

Depends whether you would decide to support NATO in any conflicts we undertook.

Unless you currently have any other military treaties with European countries that you have promised to defend? I'm not an expert on Aussie-European military treaties unfortunately

Can finally destroy communism and have a qt3.14 nippon gf while stationed

>China working with Russia

>tfw you'll never live in a comfy fallout vault while everyone else gets vaporized

>WW3 will never happen because too many nations have nuclear weapons, that being said, cold war and proxy wars have already happened
Yes I guess that's a sensible way to look at it

I also think nuclear war is unlikely, but we could well see what could be called a "World War III" - that is, armed conflict between the world's biggest powers, even if such conflict is relatively small compared to WWII.

Who knows though. There are obviously flashpoints, but the question is how they develop.

>Didn't know that, but that's still not the same thing as annexing the territory.

yes, because you would love 1.5mio albos with UK or US citizenship

>Honestly though, WW3 won't happen Russia knows it has far more to lose than gain from any potential WW3.

WW3 won't happen because Russia still got considerable number of nukes, without them, US democrats would attack Russia a long time ago

Russia and China both are acting only as regional powers, taking small pieces of land from surrounding countries, NATO, on the other hand kills whoever they want, whenever they want, making enemies where ever they go, and leaving only chaos