Trump had press corps stay in room with garbage bags over windows while golfing w/Abe

One pool reporter tweeted that the pool reporters were staying in a basement suite where windows were covered with black plastic to keep the journalists from seeing out onto the course.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319088-trump-ditches-press-pool-while-golfing-with-japanese-pm-shinzo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE9NegRa-0s&t=23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is the funniest fucking thing to of ever happened, ever.

>you will never have a pet lugenpresse
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

this

i wish i could help more or let him know how much we love this shit

this man is the best thing to happen in a long time.

Treat the press like the biased liars that they are.

He's the father figure I've been missing all my life

Can you imagine the magnitude of asshurt that was going on in that room?

Because treating journalists like shit never backfires.

>mystery taxes
>lost college transcript
>a string of sexua assaults
>bankruptcy and divorce city
>business conflicts in WH

He's toast.

I love this man

He's the leader of the free world. Fuck the press.

They have already exhausted their entire legitimate stockpile. Teflon Don just deflected it all, and now they have to rely on ((("""insider sources""")))

Everything they tried already?

Put them in their fucking place as less than human and then they will stop acting out. He will serve them a nice warm plate of shit and fuck they better smile and eat it. Fuck them.

Can other country's even compete with our glorious leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=xE9NegRa-0s&t=23s

He can't have them reporting the truth.

Those fucks are lucky he didn't set up a Saw style dungeon trap for them.

>The CuckShack

Same here.

Yeah, it's not like he's not been getting the flak past year, or someone that has trillion dollar machine backing her trying to destroy him in order to win precidency, nope it's this little thing that will make media turn against him..

somebody make an edit with trump playing golf in the background

>treating journalists like shit

What are they going to do? Say he rapes women? Say he wants to kill gays? Say he wants to put all minorities in concentration camps? Call him Hitler?

Yes

I wonder if the chairs were equipped with hemorrhoid cushions?

same. these feels are real senpai

>basement
>windows

pick one

p.s. there are no basements in South Florida because of the water table.

>He's toast, guys. Believe me. I'm not CREW. I promise. He's toast. Right? R-r-right, guys? Guys?

>Trump installed useless windows in his basement for the sole purpose of trolling the Lugenpresse

>journalists
>reporting truth
...I don't get the joke

Shinzo can't play golf i'm guessing? Trump has been pictured playing golf all the time.
Or they were doing it for a joke and they never played golf. I hope it is the second and this is revisited in a Trump biopic.

He should just put them out on the seats for the White House press briefs. Would be fucking glorious.

DAMNIT AMERICA YOU GOT TO STOP WINNING

Who do not want a billionaire and president for father that is Trump?

Good, fuck the press. Let him and Abe play and enjoy each other's company.

+1 upboat

>mfw

BASED. I have underestimated you burgers. I thought you were just lazy privileged fucks and electing Barrack Banana didn't do good. But now i take it back this shit is hilarious.

>jewish media can beat trump
nah

I feel like he isn't aware of how many people love him. Pretty sure he is surrounded by dishonest politicians, scheming kikes, malicious press. Every day he is bombarded by the lying media on how awful he is, the protestors hating him. I don't think he is very happy, I sense Trump is a man who wanted to be hailed by the people. But instead he is trapped in a negative bubble. I just want him to know how much we care and support him.

Alpha as fuck!

Good, corporate propagandist whores should be treated like shit. Don't like it? Become a real free and honest news corp again instead of paid liars and biased gossips for the interests of the likes of Soros and Murdoch.

They already threw everything they could at him including fake rape claims and accusations of being a Russian spy, they're fucked and they know it.

He's too fat to be seen in his golf clothes. They didnt tear the bags because why

Except those are true and epstein trial still pending. And he said he is a great guy. And putin his other best friend is an irrefutable pedo. And trump is a sodomite