How comfy is your night Sup Forums?

How comfy is your night Sup Forums?

Very comfy.

Holly Holm via majority decision

Pretty comfy right now bros

Shes going to rousey that bitch.

>browsing r/the_donald

>not browsing a community of 360k like minded patriots

I'm not sure about tko/ko, after coming off of losses. she'll try to play it safe. But she should have an easy win.

tfw looked exactly like Diego Forlán before I cut my hair. (euro)

I work a graveyard shift.

by choice or necessity?!

It was available, but it isn't that bad as a uni student since I only work weekends and go to a cheap community college 4 days a week. Plus, I'm getting neetbux soon since my old man is a legallily disabled veteran.

> 2017
> Using two 16:9's instead of one 21:9

Not cool leaf. You make fun of gay people, they win.

Also, it's pretty comfy, thanks for asking.

Mexican here, just got done seeing getting some from this white slut named Melissa.

Pretty good desu. White girls been giving it up for free since Trump won. God bless that orange bastard

Hanging out funposting the night away with my two dogs next to me. Drinking lots of ice water to stay hydrated and maintain an optimal fluid and electrolyte balance for imminent happenings. Feels good man

Your dogs are worried about you desu. You never have girls over...

Fucking neck yourself

hook me up with a live feed of the fight ameribros

Just got an oxy 7.5, so it's about to get comfy

Sorry about your dad, give him my respects and thanks for his service. You sound like a stand up kid, get yourself a white wife and make your dad proud. Take care user, wish you success and your dad to see America Great again.

Breddy comfy. Eating pizza while playing vidya with my doggo in my lap.

>corn nuts & yuengling
>listening to Pantera and my kid play vidya with his friends
>shitposting
Comfy/10

Thanks user.

>have the flu for 2 weeks now
>body aches, cough up green sludge all day
>still manage to hack darts
>furnace is old so don't run it much, try to keep the fireplace stoked throughout the night
>gets real cold at night but I'm comfy with German feather quilt
>have to go to work and shovel snow at 7am tomorrow
>looking forward to going to cabin on frozen lake and drinkng with my buds
>such is life in Canuckland

1000 mg Vitamin C, user.

>frozen lake
Outdoorsman.
Truly a dying breed here in Burgerland.

Oranges from California always get shipped up here in the winter and i eat them all day, does that count?

not bad my friend

also
>/r/thedonald instead of taringa and Sup Forums

Get well soon leafbro.

Just watched Birth of a Nation (1915) for one of my sociology class. It burned me out so I'm going to sleep since I'm sure I can't handle the (2016) version without killing someone.

take a daily multi vitamin from now on. I have not had any illness (including flu) for 10 years. Also never get any flu shots, it lowers your body's immune system.

It's a start.

thanks burger. I don't mind being sick, it's calming somehow.

Southern fag enjoying a warm night so pretty damn comfy. Cant wait until summer when its in the 70s at 2 in the morning

thats some serious edge

>2017
>not having a 52" TV as your third screen to watch fights and matches

acestream://cbf68f9427fa4a2860428cc261897afb50eff2cb

>vitamin c meme

>browsing argentinian 9gag

No thanks.

see

broke up with my girl cause im a fucking asshole.
hate myself rn, here's a sad hitler for y'all

>believing old wives tales that are basically homeopathic

U R TARD

nah seriously, your kind aren't welcome here

>broke up with my girl
Pics please.

My kind? you mean whites? tell me again the % of whites in America please.

Nobody cares you pathetic faggot

U SEEM UPSET

ANDERSON SILVA IS BACK!
>plse dont retire

skipped tonight's card. couldn't be interested less in anderson silva nowadays, and as much as I love holly I know it will be a boring fight

You must be upset too then because my reply is identical to yours.

Pretty boring t.b.h.

Holly is getting rekt right now.

Sitting at work in the parking lot eating Steak n Shake for lunch. Half way done with this 12 and a half hour shift and I am off for the next 11 days. Gonna go home and crash and wake up amd shit post.

I'm sad, but it's a comfy kind of sadness.

I want your job.

Whatever you say.

Just Amazon.

Hahahaha

The job is crazy boring and repetitive. Drives me crazy sometimes because I would rather be walking around and doing different things. 3 12 and a half hour shifts 3 days a week.

Just 3 days a week... every shit job is boring and repetitive... i would take one that i only need to do 3 times a week over a regular 9 to 5 anytime.

Yea that is why I tolerate it. Just 3 days. My personality is more for random jobs and task rather than one repetitive task all night. I need to be a handy man.

he's "contemplative" not sad

silva is garbage, no peds no wins. Even this fight they gave to him so they can keep him semi relevant.

06:22 and I've just turned on the electric blanket. I'm going to be comfy in an hour or so.

It's colder than a witch's tits outside.