TENNESSEE INTRODUCES MILO BILL

Ensuring free speech on campuses

Other urls found in this thread:

tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/09/breitbarts-milo-yiannopolous-inspires-tennessee-free-speech-bill/97690656/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/11/republicans-tout-milo-bill-bid-restore-free-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is such a fucking counter agent.

Link
tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/09/breitbarts-milo-yiannopolous-inspires-tennessee-free-speech-bill/97690656/

a link, faggot
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/11/republicans-tout-milo-bill-bid-restore-free-speech/

I love Milo, even if he is controlled opposition.

Explain

He's clearly a jew plant to make the right look like a bunch of faggots and undermine the whole movement. This should be obvious to you.

>That feel when the only reason these people are so skinny is because they have to pay 90% of their paycheck for a shitty apartment in San Fran while fat people have the luxury to eat like pigs.

>that feel when you are from the based state of Tennessee

I just wasn't sure what you meant by counter agent, I agree that he's clearly meant to, at best, muddy the waters of what the "alt-right". He's not really alt-right since alt-right is, at it's core, white/ethno nationalism and not the civic nationalism cuckoldry that people like Milo promote.

The AIDS too.

to get people to vote for hetero democrats instead?

The alt right are a bunch of faggot though

TENNESSEE TENNESSEE TENNESSEE TENNESSEE TENNESSEE TENNESSEE

>TN passed a law that allows you to hit protesters in the road
>Some of the laxest gun laws in the nation
>0% state income tax
>Now working on a bill that guarantees free speech
>Even southern conservatives who would probably lynch a gay man in the street if they could think Milo should be able to speak

ARE OTHER STATES EVEN TRYING

I know, right? I really hate the climate here, but it might be worth staying just for the based government. They just passed a bill to allow running over protesters in the road on Friday as well.

Not to mention the bill in progress that would allow college students to carry on campus.

God Bless AIDS.

Yes because most normies hate him and will vote what they think is the opposite of him.

Did I say alt right?

A solidly based state. A few too many nigs in the cities, and Knoxville and Nashville have snowflake infections with the colleges, but you get out in the country it's decent hardworking white folks, good whiskey, and dank homegrown weed if you like that sort of thing. Gasoline and gunpowder, lads.

Any company, business, or institution that takes subsidies from the government, tax dollars, or even government contracts should be bound by the Bill of Rights

I thought wingnuts didn't like giving ppl special rights

Feels good man. Feels real good.

"Special" rights?

well they think it's bad for gays blacks ect

Normies dont hate him. Trust me, my parents are as normie as it gets, and the only thing they dont like about him is "he curses too much" literally being a flamboyant gay blows up all the lefts bigotry that prevents them from listening to anyone white straight and christian, and thus convservative opionion actually reach the normies.

It destroys the cultural marxist ideological shield preventing normies from listening.

bullshit, he makes it more palatable to normies due to his diverseness he brings. and he gets more of a pass to say things because of it

He's a gateway redpill.
We have to appeal to centrists somehow.