In a scale from 1 to 10...

In a scale from 1 to 10, how degenerate is entering a relationship with a childless MILF (32 y/o) if you're a 20 something y/o who plans to leave the country in 3 years after graduating from uni? It would be a "until I go abroad or you find someone with chances of marrying" kind of deal, with monogamy.

She's probably bat shit crazy

>childless
>milf

pick one

She is single for a reason.

It's OK. Give her what she wants. Pump and dump.

I was just using MILF as an age descriptor, no need to get anal about it :^)
What's the worst that could happen desu? I mean, I can see us enriching each other's life and I'm not wasting her time because the relationship is meant to be jettisoned from the get-go.

>Pump and dump.
now that would be degeneracy
premarital sex is utterly wrong and it's nigger behavior
the point is to have a relationship with everything but sex, and by "everything" I mean even the things you don't usually get from modern relationships. I'm a bit afraid to get too hooked though but that would be a reason to distance ourselves a bit.

You're in Uruguay. Just pump and dump. That's what she wants. she doesn't care about the relationship, she just needs someone to father her children.

>tfw 31 year old male
I DONT WANNA GROW UP IM A TOYS R US KID

Do you seriously think this 32 woman would want to commit to a relationship with a 20 something?

She just wants to get pregnant. She's got a few years brute she reaches menopause and she need a baby NOW. Women don't date younger guys in normal conditions, she's just dating you because she wants a child. If she wanted parental investment she would be looking for older guys (but it's hard to find single older men at that age).

marriage is a social construct, moron. there is no such thing of premartial sex.

When the bible refers to marriage its actually a male and female becoming as one. Marriage = having sex

on 1 side she can be experienced and less likely to start shit because she understands more
on another side she can have lots of baggage

>using MILF as an age descriptor

You will be given the gift of brain cancer, you will go blind and lose all of your good memories before dying in agony. your last nightmare hallucination will be of your mother turning her back on you

>She's probably bat shit crazy
32 y/o single mother looking for serious relations with 20-something.

Most certainly she is 100% bat shit crazy. Run. Run as fast as you can. Don't ever meet the kid, and don't ever nut inside of her.

If she is childless she is not a MILF, do you know what MILF means?

Depends on how hot she is. I would need a photo to give an opinion.

Make sure she gets checked and has proofs of no STD. There is a reason she is single at that age.

You could be a 20 year old milf. It's never an age description, and anyone who uses it for such WILL contract AIDS.

>childless MILF

this is a logical contradiction

There are 2 reasons why people enter into relationships: One is sex. The other is marriage. You don't want sex. You don't want marriage.
What do you want?

She wants something, is it sex or marriage?
It's probably not a friend.

>on 1 side she can be experienced and less likely to start shit because she understands more
this is what I'm looking for, I don't want to deal with immature women
>on another side she can have lots of baggage
is that a problem if nothing is permanent though?
kek
until 35 they're good
I'm not going to father a child with this woman, I promise
not single mother dude, that's why I said childless
see that would be like doxxing her
no sex=no risk :^)
>tfw catholic masterrace
>tfw saving myself for marriage
fair enough
I want romance and a sidekick. And she's better off with me that alone.

Let me put you in her perspective:

>I'm 32. Soon I will be menopausal.
>Ideally, I would find a man in his mid thirties to date and get married, but usually those guys, when they are single, don't want commitment. There's just too many women wanting them, too much competition.
>Men in their 50s+ are too old, bed sperm.
>I was dumped by men of my age many times, and I'm starting to freak out. Will I ever get married and breed?
>Oh, here is a 20 something virgin who seems desperate and naive. Maybe he will be willing to impregnate me, maybe he will even provide child support. And since he is young, his sperm is still good.

i mean it's all of the matter of whatever you want
learn more about her past if anything if you still question if she's a good mate