They have a point you know!

They have a point you know!

Except...

When I, as a white American, would be captured, tortured, then killed by the general populace in the middle east, it would be clear that I am not welcome there.

If I'm not welcome there, why should they be welcomed here?

But they hate Christians as much as they hate the KKK

*moslems

KKK are a meme non organization controlled opposition, ISIS adhere to the Quran and spread Jihad much like Muhammad the ideal man did.

KKK are white supremacists not christian terrorists lol

When was the last time the KKK crashed an airplane into a tower killing 2000 people?

Also forgot to add the KKK doesn't have a country, if they did the jews would nuke it in a heart beat

Not going to let my nation become a fucking Muslim shit hole just because some beta faggot wants to use that to virtue-signal himself into getting some cast-off pussy.

I take false equivalency for 500, Alex

>WOW, IF YOU ARE RACIST TOWARDS MUSLIMS THEY BECOME ISIS

When does this happen with Christians?
Besides, ISIS is just one of many terrorist groups Islamists have given birth to, you have others like Al-Qaeda or Daesh.

If you can the Christians from the KKK and the Muslims from ISIS
then you should be able to separate the Dindus from Crime

Give it a try OP, you can do it.

funny because they are the ones who cant separate the christians from the kkk, the crusaders, the holy inquisition, the church, the pedophile cleric men etc etc

Except islam is a political ideology.

The KKK isn't even a Christian organisation.

exactly, just typical leftist projection

Even if its true so what? You dont see the KKK in the middle east.Keep your muslim problems in your muslim country.

Daesh is Al-Qaeda, retard. that is the name they have for their operations in syria

2nd wave(best wave) kkk was. It was honestly more of a Christian extremist group than an "evil nigger hating group"

This is an A class strawmen, only retardes believe ISIS is every muslim, thats not even the issue, the problem is the beliefs the ""moderate muslims"" hold, especialy in Europe

maybe it was until the govermnent infiltrated members and made the organization a nigger hating group

Even using Huffpo's inflated #s the Klan has killed in 130 years of existence less people than Islamic terror organizations have killed in the last year (worldwide).

>KKK deaths in the last 40 years=0
>ISIS deaths in the past 1 year= 10000+
No, they don't.

Wait both muslims and the KKK want to kill all Jews. That must mean that the Muslims are KKK, right?

The KKK operate in uniforms so it makes it pretty easy to know who is going to burn a cross. They also haven't been relevant as anything but a bogeyman in decades.

Except they hate Christians and most retards can't discern the difference between Christians and the far fringe freaks like the WBC they rant about so much

> KKK
Christianity doesn't support race superiority of killing of others
> Islam
Teaches Arabic superiority, imperialism, militant imperialism, killing non believers, sex slaves, polygamy

They both teach that a women is secondary though

There are 2.2 billion Christians worldwide. The Ku Klux Klan has 8000 members.

There are 1.6 million Muslims worldwide. 300,000 are sympathetic with radical Islam.

So that's %0.003 of Christians versus about %20 of Muslims.

Hope this helps!

But Israel tells me Muslims = Arabs = ISIS every day.

I am truly blessed to be redpilled.

This looks like a backhanded endorsement of extreme vetting.

lol no

I'd be surprised if it was as low as 20% sympathizing with radicals.

It's probably like 20% with ISIS and another 10-20% on some """less extreme" groups

>a group that is completely irrelevant and doesn't do shit anymore compared to the largest terrorist organization that currently exists

Oversimplification. Look briefly at statistics and history. Racism is relatively rare in Christianity whereas violence is generally common in Islam.