I Hope Men Get A Taste of this "Gender Equality"

A New Male Birth Control
youtu.be/Vjn4cFfglSU

Side effects that women have dealt with for decades!

"Let’s review some of the possible side effects of currently available birth-control options for women, shall we? Here’s just a sampling.

Minastrin 24 FE, a low-hormone birth control pill: Headaches, nausea, menstrual cramps, yeast infections, breast tenderness, acne, mood swings, and weight gain.

NuvaRing, a hormonal vaginal ring: Vaginal-tissue irritation, headaches, mood changes, nausea and vomiting, weight gain, breast pain, painful menstruation, abdominal pain, acne, and decreased libido."

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardprostateknowledge.org/hormone-therapy-for-prostate-cancer
strawpoll.me/12293149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirena Intrauterine Device: pelvic or abdominal pain, ovarian cysts, headaches and migraines, acne, depressed mood, “heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding.”

IUDs can also cause sepsis or perforate the uterus. This is very rare, but still:perforate theuterus.

Cool, I won't be taking it SENPAI. Girls are trash, boys are the futute

You forgot poisoning the watershed. They always forget poisoning the watershed...

A lot of women take the pill to alleviate menstruation pain, help with acne and other shit. It's not just negative effects.

Also not getting pregnant is pretty sweet.

>injected into the scrotum

Nope.

Hey roastie, I'm surprised you of all people don't know the other uses for birth control. Clearing up acne, lighter and less frequent periods, mitigating polycystic ovary syndrom, and even reducing the risk of cancer.

Men get none of those benefits. The only positive is the ability to blow a load more safely. So until some secondary benefits to male birth control are found and/or until the side effects are diminished or eliminated, it can't and won't become as ubiquitous as female birth control. And since Shekelstein Pharmaceuticals demands a high ROI, they have no incentive to release it in this form.

Get fucked. As though you were waiting on my permission.

Women have the chip now, it's the most effective form of birth control and is pretty good as far as side effects go.

lol fuck that shit.
Use a fucking condom you stupid whore.

I'd use it

On a semi unrelated note Goyims, if you ever find out you have prostate cancer, doctors will push for hormone therapy now.
harvardprostateknowledge.org/hormone-therapy-for-prostate-cancer

>having sex with women
There's where you went wrong. strawpoll.me/12293149

>be french
>take bc that effectively sterilizes you
>random girl you fuck gets pregnant and says its yours
>cant be my kid i want DNA test
>cant legally get DNA test
>still have to raise the kid like its yours

Wouldn't this give you permanent blue balls?

>injected?

Dropped, I'll stick with anal.

>Side effects that women have dealt with for decades!

Oh yeah, those horrible side effects from the birth control pill.

Like how it makes their period less of a hassle, poor women. How can they possibly cope?

wait. what?

I would never take these kinds of drugs. I would be afraid that it would lead to permanent sterility. Fuck that shit.

I don't care about the side affects anymore. My menstrual pain is already killing me every month where I'm missing days of work frequently. I'm always passing out and I can't even move. Despite the side effects, birth control is good because it prevents mistakes and helps with your monstrous pee pee.

You can prove you're sterile with a signed affadavit by your urologist.

Don't worry. Your government will make the decision for you.

>hurr birth control has all these side effects

If you weren't a whore and a fornicator set for the fires of hell, you wouldn't havet to worry about such things.

>implying the government wouldnt force you to be the father because its whats best for the baby

What?
Go.read what blueballs are... its to do with blood not.sperm...idiot

Why not just have implant that pinch the vas deferens on command so that you can choose

>how can we make sure this product fails?
>I GOT IT! TESTICULAR INJECTION!

for fucks sake scientists

>side effects that women have dealt with for decades
>men were smart enough to stop taking it
>women were not because "empowerment"

sounds about right

>women take hormonal birth control for decades that they know is going to fuck them up
>main reason they use it is so they can whore around
>then complain to men about said side effects

Fuck off roastie

Guess what? You can do other things instead of taking the pill and fucking everything on tinder...

Biology and your socially induced preoccupations don't match up. Oh well.

Your gender equality argument only applies to a specific life style that you support at the opportunity cost of doing other things.
Because you are an unromantic whore.

That looks extremely painful.

I'm a Catholic man. I will never take birth control or get a vasectomy. DEUS VULT!

You're a genetically inferior guy

France don't give a shit. If you're married you're on the hook no matter what (and if you're just in a relationship you're probably screwed too).

Still, that's France for you. It's hardly surprising they'd have to pass laws to protect their women from the consequences of being a whore.

isn't one of the reasons libtard womyn constantly defend planned parenthood muh free birth control and all of its benefits?

More Testosterone or Estrogen?

>Women: Take this pill and you wont get pregnant
>Men: Let me stick this 2 inch needle into your sack and inject this shit into your balls to give you a temporary vasectomy
Sounds about right for modern society kek

or
Or
OR
people could just not sleep around, and there would be no need for any birth control.
What an idea!

>go back to your urologist to get signed note
>he's been deported because fucking racists voted for FN

She literally included her riding in a helicopter as a dog whistle. Helicopter rides? Holy fucking shit the world is going to hell. Sterilize yourself.

Yeah that's a good way to blow your fuckin tubes and start cummimg blood. I think I'll just stick to not being a degenerate to not get a baby.

There have been low side-effect long term contraceptives available for decades. Unlike hormonal contraceptive the rate of side effects is relatively low.

Meanwhile everyone is forgetting that the only available male contraceptive, which is by far the most common form of contraceptive (i.e. condoms) has a huge side effect: it makes sex less pleasurable.

If the best form of contraceptive and only for of STD protection had the side effect of making sex less pleasurable for women, don't you think that it would be feminist issue #1? But because it's only men who get their sex lives ruined nobody gives a shit.

I assume estro, never heard of testosterone giving men tits and hotflashes

potato chip. a bag a lays a day and you won't have to worry about the evil men's sperm ever again.

>injected
>into the bit that suspends your balls in your sack

No.

I'm still waiting for that user to put this into production on a larger scale.

Perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot gel into a mans balls, before blowing him til he came.

>depression, loss of mental "sharpness"

You feel yourself getting dumber as you slowly turn into a woman, one day you're unable to use logic and reason but you're too dumb to know why, you feel like maybe you used to know, but keeping up with the Kardashians is on TV, you like that show now. You wonder when you became so weak as you struggle to open a jar of pickles.
You contemplate suicide but you're a woman now and you can't bring yourself to actually do it, you don't have the balls...

Kill me user please.

sounds like you just want a monthly vacation.

That's why you get paid less.

Ok, but would testosterone help? since it would have been xenestrogens/estrogens that could have caused/helped the cancer.

>quitely live on Balls for years. Patiently waiting
>finally get my chance to fertilize an egg
>blocked by forcefield
>loose will to swim
>sink to bottom of testies and erased from existence

feelsbadman.jpg

Sorry I wont take this serum which will definitely only be temporary and not sterilize me for the rest of my life.

You know as well as I do OP that this shit has not been tested enough and will have serious side effects on men. But its ok if we become sterile after all womynz are stronk and independent and can do fine without us and children.

Ill just stick to condoms and female birth control at least less pleasure wont leave me sterile and its not like women become barren after taking the pill either.

>two needles to your ballsack
NOPE

>biosex females
>biosex males

This sounds like something out of a /d/ thread
JUST

Not only that, it possible could even deform your sperm and affect your baby if you ever decide to have one and you don't become permanently steralised.

Kek, I didn't see that cumming.

>side effects that women have dealt with for decades!

Why do women even need this shit?

The two best, easiest birth control methods are:
1. Condoms
2. Pulling out

>sperm absorbed by the body
nofap btfo

Um... just a thought, how do we know that those are side effects, and not just normal being a bitchy womanitus

>bluepilled cucks fall for this shit
>all sterilized
>get payed to cuck normies and impregnate their wives

If I pull off that condom will you get pregnant?

But mah self control issues!

A pill for women vs a shot in the balls for men... yeah fuck off

not quite sure, only skimmed the article but I remember it saying that the cells in prostate change after they become cancerous, and become resistant to the certain type of hormone it needs. Currently there is 3 different types of therapy they use, but the one with the best results was with the estrogen.

lol all that goys fault for not blowing that bitches brains out

Get that shit away from my balls. I'll use a condom, get bitches pregnant left and right or not fuck at all. No needles of any kind near balls please.

Female hormonal birth control essentially is telling the female body she's already pregnant. Do you know how insane women are when they're pregnant?

the guys really not doing anything out of the ordinary.

lol, I saw a video where they were talking about xenestrogen in our water from plastics and stuff which increased breast and prostate cancers activity.

I just read that and my hands started to sweat

They cry when they aren't entitled to free birth control, but also cry it's not good enough when they can get it free.

Literally nobody's responsibility but their own to begin with.

Alright, that's it. Women are literally children and need to be treated as such.

>cant legally get DNA test
please tell me that there's a french white cuck who is being forced to make payments on his wife's half-black son because he can't prove the kid isn't his and can't get a DNA test

I'd rather try my luck with some new ages bullshit or inject my ass with Rick Simpson oil than inject estrogen desu.

Please be bullshit

Gotta stop drinking milk, and tap water man

>Implying anyone is forcing anyone to take the pill
>Implying it's good if they are
t. man who won't be using this shit

What if we didn't let women be whores?

Goddamnit every girl I've ever liked has had previous partners. It's retarded.

Same, black salve or bust

Being gay wins again.

Already drink filtered rainwater, I still drink milk with coffee

You're looking in the wrong places then

I only do anal, no need for bc.

>not taking 5 seconds of pain to have 10 years of awesome, worry-free sex

You heard me. It lasts TEN YEARS.

You act like male birth control will be a bad thing for men. This will be a really good thing, it will give us our own reproductive autonomy, and we will no longer have to worry about child support when fucking.

Nope. I remember reading about how frogs would get ship paternity tests to labs in other euro countries because it's illegal without the woman's consent. The tests aren't admissible in court Regaurdless of the results. Basically, don't fuck French women.

>filling tubes in my ballsack with plastic

Yeah no thanks

Good thing contraception is degenerate.

>inb4 look at church

My church is degenerate and the girls are the same. I can't just join another church, both because there's no guarantee the women are better and because I'd be an outsider for a really long time before they accept me.

Any other places to look?

>risking becoming permanently infertile and your balls rotting off just for some responsibility free cummies
kys

You're a big guy

This seems painful

9.9/10
>he calls it a jar of pickles
>he probably doesn't even get a POP
It's a can of pickles user

What church or denomination are you?

I still think that has to have a side effect, sure it occurs some naturally but you also have noctural emissions after a while of not fapping, and also masturbation occurs often in nature.

Wouldnt be surprised if 20 years from now they find men with vasectomies all getting ball cancer or low testosterone

If you're in the PNW I have a cousin that very conservative, single, kinda fat (But not too bad), and she's not a total whore

Semen that is not released at the moment of passion turns to poison

>only do anal
How does that conversation go?

>risk
They've been using this in India for like 20 years. There's no risk at this point. The FDA is just slow as shit (thanks Trump)

Then you're stuffed, there are churches that don't have degenerates, or you could try another country.