Why is the media so afraid of Bannon?

Why is the media so afraid of Bannon?

Because he's a genius and he's got plans and it involves them getting BTFO'd.

Because he's media himself but he's not under their thumb.

>why are the media afraid of an Ivy-league educated veteran with an all-encompasing knowledge of historical political prowess and blood-fued against the Western left for killing his close friend/father figure, who has seen first-hand the inner workings of liberal academia, the Judaic financial monarchy, and corrupt military brass?
his counsel is the antithesis of every (((neoconservative))) that has highjacked the American Right for the last 70 years, and because he isn't a member of the Diaspora Tribe the upper leftist circles are terrified that he doesn't answer to them, hence they send their shrieking masses to violently riot in the streets and reblog Buzzfeed articles all day long while still claiming to possess the moral high ground

>tl;dr
he will be the Kazuhira Miller to Trump's Big Boss, culminating in the eradication of the global shadow government

Because they know what he's advising Trump to do. They should be afraid.

The people shouldn't, though. It's in our interest.

Why does everybody hate him i mean they must all be wrong so blame them through the media it is

Oh look, it's this again.

>TRUMP IS A HILLARY PLANT
>NO WAIT HE'S A PUTIN PLANT
>NO WAIT HE'S ACTUALLY A BANNON PLANT

it's autistic screeching

Elaborate or shut up

Barron's?

Mighty morphin dragon leafy

Same reason they tried to tuen Karl Rive into some kind of evil backroom genius.

Leftists only have one script. They have decided Trump is stupid, so they have to explain how he won.

The svengali evil genius pulling the stringa is the standard go to trope.

Because he is going to gas all the shills in the mainstream media.

no bannon can't you read stupid leaf

it's much simpler then what everyone said.

they want to piss off trump and make him alienate the people around him who help, they want to throw a wrench into his smooth presidency, they hope he takes the bait

Yeah because righties dont like to brainwash from within the universities

Like his dad

They just be mad jelly cause he's more influential than they are.

You can be humble or you can be a prick

Putin isn't that scary now.

Please God let it happen

I see you're not humble.

I thought Trump was a Russian puppet? So the new narrative is that Trump is Bannon's puppet?

They speak for you. Why do you want 1984 children of men. I mean i know speaking in third person and proclaiming one man saviour helps but why follow it? Shekels.

He's unjokingly correct, don't know what you're bitching about.

You are prick you get prick. I never ran for president. You are humble you get humility

There will be a new boogeyman within the month. Somehow I bet it will have something to do with China.

Only because you're so damn globalist yet good at twisting even the refugees you bombed for bibi and denied the humanity thereof

Wait, did you seriously try to claim universities involve any level of right wing teaching, much less brainwashing?

>posts a bitch

Yep. This board is an example. I see the trends. They're all garbage

Who let the maplechink post?

>12 posts by this ID
time to rangeban leafistan

OK, Trudeau, i'll leave you to your very special thread.

Illegal melania

The accepted narrative is Drumpf is retarded.

So they have to craft a super smart villain behind the scenes to make sense of all the epic losing they're experiencing.

First it was the Russians, then Pence.

Now it's Bannon, and it looks like he has some staying power for now.

Next week? Next month? Who knows, it'll probably be the 10 year old kid, or Zombie-Hitler or something.

The whole larp reads like a 60's hippie boomer with dementia babbling at his nurses.

Can't decide if their fixation on him is good or bad.

On one hand he keeps out of the spotlight and he gives them a boogeyman to waste energy on. But this also let's the media write the narrative if he isn't out in the open pushing back. Really it just seems like a game and he's mostly opting out of playing, which is good considering that we elected these people to actually make policy and prove all of the bitter and defeated cunts wrong for the next 8 years.

Because he was CEO of Breitbart and knows every MSM trick in the book.

Bannon doesn't like the (((bankers))) and (((corporatists))), and the media are their pawns.

what ever happened to valerie jarret? wasnt she the bannon?

Pick any two letter. Interchange them for the "b"'s in breitbart. It's fun

Bannon is effective. Really makes you think why they aren't attacking Rinsed Penis.

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS RUN BY PUTIN
HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR TRUMP IS RUN BY BANNON
HEY GUYS

Americans elect charismatic idiots and then the malicious people arround the president gain control in the power vacuum.

The fuck?

You high leaf?

Is putin not a pedo is there not an epstein trial is epstein not a "great guy"? Wake the fuck up. They were two blocks from eachother. Trump poses with ivanka near mating parrot statues. She worked there. Wears in these pics, butterflies. Eric mounts his mother. Polaroids made invisible but are they a photo shoot? Apollo on the ceiling. Muh ivanka is a pagan goddess thread

Rancid Anus is some kinda shifty shady character. I would fire him soon if i were Trump.

>mfw chinese disinfo niggers are finally having a psychotic break

areitaart?
creitcart?
dreitdart?

It would be funny if it wasn't the EXACT same play they ran against Bush.

Fucking seriously these people have less imagination than a stunned tortoise with learning difficulties.

Yep. MUH GURPGART. Shit like this

You must be over 18 years old to post here.

Calm down leaf, go take some pills.

Frightfart

oh shit, I gotta snort some coke off Mein Kampf before I die!

because they can't handle the fact that Trump is a genius that beats them at every corner because he plays the media like a fiddle. They've been portraying him as incompetent from the very beginning, but he just keeps on winning. So in order to deal with their cognitive dissonance they concoct a reality where Trump is just a puppet of others. It doesn't matter who the puppeteer is: Putin, Bannon, or Pence are all some favorites of the media.

They need a boogeyman to explain why they're getting their asses kicked, but not Trump because that would be giving him credit.

Fuck that. Go take pizza pills and then drown in an ocean

I know, it's the little details that show you just how much they hate him.

Delicious.

Sick burn cuz.

You sure zinged me there.

Good

>The accepted narrative is Drumpf is retarded.
yep

Damn you missed your favourite number by only one

Wow. That's some shit tier meme cartooning. I'm embarrassed for the shills at SheildBlue who drew it. Sad.

Ok old cheezie fatty

You can tell that they're stupid because their heads are big

Imagine being this lonely and desperate for attention on a Saturday night.

>Trump is a loose cannon
>Trump is controlled by someone
Well which is it narrative?

1) Jealousy. He's literally the uncucked version of them. A person who primarily worked in media, ran a media company, and produced films that if we're being honest, are just as propagandistic as the stuff they make (but on the opposite side). And now he's got the ear of the POTUS every single day as a completely trusted aide. That is what every political journo/editor/media mogul wishes to have, and Bannon has it.

2) He's dangerous because knows their tricks in particular. They can't stump Trump because Bannon stumps them. If Bannon hadn't figured out how to out media the MSM with Andy Breitbart and prove to be so effective at it, they wouldn't fear him like they do. But he did, so they do.

3) Honestly, the whole 4th Turning thing is bit freaky, and Bannon does seem to buy into it 100%. As the left media can't view him objectively and sees Trump and Bannon negatively, they seem to think that Bannon wants to trigger the crisis. Those that support Bannon would think he just wants to help the US survive in the upcoming crisis.

The truth is that no one knows really. I wonder if in fact, Trump's election isn't the trigger for the crisis phase to kick into high gear, in which case both of those interpretations are true and false at the same time. The crisis has already begun and it was caused by Bannon accidentally (in aiding Trump to win) while Bannon is the one to know how to manage it as it builds to its crescendo.

Because he knows the propaganda game, and he's one of the president's closest advisers.

>3) Honestly, the whole 4th Turning thing is bit freaky, and Bannon does seem to buy into it 100%. As the left media can't view him objectively and sees Trump and Bannon negatively, they seem to think that Bannon wants to trigger the crisis. Those that support Bannon would think he just wants to help the US survive in the upcoming crisis.

Oh he's down with it. Shit that talks about Bannon and the Fourth Turning/cyclical generational conflict theory gets crosslinked on Breitbart uncritically. It's something he wants to get into people's heads.

Since Trump was (and still is)able to play off all criticism, they've started to demonize someone no one previously knew much about, yet is still influential in the Trump administration in the hopes that their narrative can finally stick

Yeah, I think the truth of the fall of the left is that all of their narratives have been used at this point, and they're just so damn uncreative that they can't get traction with anyone other than young idiots who haven't been exposed to them multiple times.

Literally all of them fall apart the older you get and pick up on the patterns:

Reagan was controlled by Bush, Bush Jr. Was controlled by Karl Rove and Dick Cheney, Trump is controlled by Pence, no Putin, no Bannon!

If you really only knew that your parents hated Bush but didn't really know much about Bush because you were 10 when he left office, then grew up mostly under Obama for your teenage years this is a new sell to you.

I remember back when I was 18 and the same narrative was being said about Bush Jr after growing up in the Clinton years. It worked on me, and I also remember some old timer telling me that the same was said of Reagan, but I didn't believe him because he was conservative and old and probably a racist I thought.

Now I'm that old timer when I try to warn the nineteen year olds.