Schools are becoming more retarded

My son got a suspension for telling the truth

My son is a full on GenZ, and he was given a suspension for two days which could affect his college chances because he told a cucked kid on the bus that he had "less of a chance of going to college because of diversity quotas and affirmative action" and that "race based scholarships shouldn't exist". What the fuck is my tax money going to? I thought that my son had a right to free speech wherever he went, he wasn't doing anything neccisarily to harm someone, and I've heard similar stories from my son of the school being brash for differing opinions. It gives me hope because the GenZ meme becoming real, but why the fuck do you have to affect college chances

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg4UW-3wGEM
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-affirmativeaction-idUSKCN0Z91N3
youtube.com/watch?v=fIBjNcsMCcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sue them.

Holy fuck how does that warrant suspension?

If you aren't just baiting I would honestly sue the school district desu

you shouldn't send your child to an indoctrination center

Colleges would probably poz your kid anyway.

I went to the school about this because as a parent I have a right to hear why my son was suspended, but they told me it went against their Racial Tolerance policy to make minorities feel welcome. Can I override this by claiming first amendment in court or is the school in the right because my son didn't follow the rules?

this is far from a bait. remember the kid who got punched, knifed open his forehead while the fat is oozing out just for saying he voted trump?

Get a lawyer.

This is why we need school choice, school vouchers.

Trump will deliver.

Contact White House.

I'm not sure. I've heard of court horror stories with schools. If you feel the need to fight the decision go for it, but if it becomes dragged out just serving the suspension would be easier

Lawyer up dude

Would you happen to live in Los Angeles? Our school district is possibly the most leftist institution I've ever seen

Take two days off and watch TGSNT with him.

Good job raising your son to be a future Republican school shooter by the way. Fucktard.

Fake no school would ever suspend anyone for this. Post proof or gtfo

Source:work at school

you should probably teach your kid not to sperg out and shit, though. be a bit smarter about shit like that. it's like the dude who just yells memes at people and then calls them idiots for not knowing them

I just want to remind everyone that it's Saturday night and OP's story is completely false.

Please hide and sage all slide threads.

I'd let it play out honestly. Oh for sure fight the school, but this is the most massive red pill your kid will ever get. Espc if it fucks his first pick or two college chances. He'll be bucking that bullshit well into your sunset years.

Springfield suburbs middle IL. It's very liberal even though we have a republican govoner
This is why I'm debating on going to court or not. I've heard problems with schools in court too, while the lawyers just reap money

Just tell them that he listens to Thomas Sowell too much.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bg4UW-3wGEM

>I thought that my son had a right to free speech wherever he went

While students retain some of their First Amendment rights at school, the Supreme Court has consistently held that schools may punish speech that can reasonably be believed to cause a substantial disruption.

I want the best chances for my kid though, and I've set him up looking for the less faggy and overpriced/hyped university

I agree seriously schools don't reflect the real world any more, back in my junior year at high school i was suspended for making a joke about clock boy because it was "islamophobic"

But he wasn't. Read OP original post

But for speaking his opinion/truth? What he said isn't even disruptive or outlandish

Like an elementary school cafeteria worker knows what two fuck is going on

t. non-faggot

Since you are active on pol, as a parent, I'd say you're full of shit and have poisened the mind of your kid with your garbage already. And fuck your first amendment. You can spastically say whatever you want, but you will also have to deal with the consequences. If the school doesn't cherish some foul mouthed racist son of a racist shithead, you better get your dumb act straight and start by leaving pol you shithead.

Home schooling is the only way

you and your son are idiots. there are so many scholarship opportunities that the handful of special minority-only ones don't put the slightest dent in his chances

I'm an admissions counselor at a private Title IV higher ed institution. A good one.

We do not consider race. I am not aware of any other institutions that factor race into their admissions decisions. We/they certainly keep track of it because we/they are required to by law and accrediting bodies, but making race-based admissions decisions in Title IV institutions (meaning any school where students can receive federal aid) is a big time no-no. Grutter v. Bollinger established that the use of race-based admissions practices are only justified if they come from a compelling interest to fuck with the diversity level. If your incoming freshman class is all white, you have a compelling interest to give preferential treatment to minority applicants because you don't want that kind of racial attention from the media.

It's important to keep in mind that everyone is accepted based on whether or not they meet admissions standards.

Scholarships are unregulated and I am not aware of any publicly funded scholarships that are racially exclusive.

Here's a fun ProTip for you: Institutional scholarships are just discounts. Even from public institutions. Unless you are getting a scholarship from an external source like the United Negro College Fund or American Legion, being "awarded a scholarship" just means that they are agreeing to reduce the overall price. It is not money in hand.

To Americans: are private schools part of the indoctrination system are they the better choice?

*or

t. salty inbred nigger

he acts like any one of america's 100s of good colleges won't have a spot for a straight white male because they're all run by sharia law

>not homeschooling your kids
>current year

Shit nigger, what are you doing?

I was merely making the general point that students have abridged free speech rights while in school, not that his son's specific speech was worthy of censure.

>politically incorrect board
>not racist

And no, I keep politics to myself. Shit like this is why my son says that shit on the bus, because the bullshit of school tried to poison his mind and he threw it up. Good.

Fucking Turks

If you loved your child you would home school.

Have you considered private education? Most private schools are pretty reasonably priced and your voice is backed up by your tuition dollars. Most schools have financial aid (discounts) and will slap the difference on a monthly payment plan.

it depends on the school. charter schools are a meme but places like tabor academy guarantee you acceptance into any college. public schools vary widely by county

>we do not consider race
>race-based admissions practices are only justified

This the double think leftist are full of on display. See it? Cherish it.

I had a friend who went to a private high school, and apparently everything was about the liberal agenda even though only white people could pay in

teacher's union will jew up and get help from the ACLU and SPLC to fuck your ass in court until even thinking about AA and Diversity Quotas means curtains. The TU, ACLU, and SPLC have a vested interest in keeping the gravy train going, so they would set precedence with your corpse.

Tough decision user. Go to Breitbart and Infowars. Contact someone in Trumps admin. Get Don Jr or Eric Trump to retweet your story? Get it trending. The court of public opinion is sometimes mightier than anything else

Stop LARPing faggot. Post redacted suspension letter.

I remember in my school days (late 90s) the freaks had it out with the faculty over the anarchist symbol.

One of them wore it one day because of thier edginess. The principal didn't like it and told him to take it off.

The freaks flipped thier shit because muh free speech and went as far as pinning it to thier shirts and shit. They'd get in trouble and sent home.

It finally ended when one of them threatened to burn the art teachers house down, so she had him arrested for threats. Scared the shit out of them.

Fuck I even remember one of my cousins getting sent to the office for refusing to stand for the pledge.

Different times.

You're a retard. I said my institution does not consider race. That does not mean that all institutions do not consider race.

Go fuck yourself by the way, you have no fucking idea how regulated Title IV admissions is.

Your son sounds like a fag.

Yeah, I have. I've always thought about placing him into a private school, but I don't know where to go around here to find something like that. It is a lot of money for all of that though

ah gotcha

I was homeschooled, which really meant my parents didn't do shit so I did all of my own research online. I fell behind in math because I didn't like it and I just now got around to getting theough pre-algebra. However, I turned out super based and socially acceptable since I actually have friends in real life.

Tl;dr only homeschool your kid if you can commit, lest they turn out as autistic as I.

City college is not the worst idea u know, let him have fun now, he can get straight A's there and end up in a good school

According to you, your dumb kid said "race based scholarships shouldn't exist". I wonder where he got that dumb shit from.

>hint: the garbage parents

Your 'muh 1st' just shows how much of a retard you are.

>I am not aware of any other institutions that factor race into their admissions decisions.

Yet now you say some do consider it.

More double think

He is waiting for your call

I think he just had something to say about his institution. I know that you can get scholarships based on race that are not part of the school, but for this retard None of them are for white people

Here's another thread that relates to this dumb shit

Call don op and tell him that the court systems are biased. Sad!

A simple google search is a good place to start. Then go and visit. Ask all the questions you can, read reviews, pre-plan some hard hitting statistical questions like recent college acceptance rates, average SAT score, things like that.

Turn around and walk away if:
-There are no alumni employed at the school
-Your questions make the rep huffy or frustrated
-The financial aid process is convoluted or shady
-The admissions office (the first impression) looks like shit, good indication that there is more shittiness than what meets the eye.

Most Financial Aid process are need/merit based. If you aren't pulling 45k+/year and your son has done reasonably well, you can expect a considerable offer. Slap the difference on a monthly payment plan and you could be looking at a couple hundred a month or less. Depends on the costs. You'd be surprised how cheap private ed can be, especially at religious schools.

Are you aware that admissions standards and methods are fluid and not set in stone?

Every once in awhile the federal service academies (especially Annapolis) get bad press for bringing back quota systems because their standards are so high and minority applicants can't always reach them in substantial numbers.

Why don't you just go away? Why am I even arguing with you? This shit isn't "doublethink", it is literally how higher education works. Right now. Today. This minute.

We aren't talking scholarships. We are talking admission

They absolutely take race into account.

They can fucking close programs and take away funding if they aren't diverse enough.

Now that's rich, calling me the retard while you ruin your kid with your garbage and make the utmost retarded assumptions.

>and he was given a suspension for two days which could affect his college chances

transcripts don't include disciplinary records

I got suspended for 3 weeks for threatening to kill some bitch right after Columbine happened. Had a police investigation and everything

Still managed to get into UMass just fine

Bro, the schools are SJW central. Where do you think all these SJWs come from anyway? They're being forced to believe these things when they're too young and vulnerable to know any better.

But there's hope. The leftists have never understood that the more they shove their garbage down other peoples' throats, the more they wretch. Your son is going to grow up absolutely hating SJW trash, and so will any of his classmates who ever have to fall on the wrong side of it. Then they will tear it down.

>Are you aware that admissions standards and methods are fluid and not set in stone?

Will your school lose funding if it isn't diverse enough for multiple years in a row? Down to monitoring specific programs which can be cut if they aren't diverse enough?

Prepare to annex the principal and sueing the school board. Get your speech ready and roast that cucked school.

That's why racial statistics are reported periodically in Title IV Institutions, you fuckhead.

It is not as if the Department of Ed sends us letters saying "you need more blacks and indians". If 14/88 University reports 90%+ Caucasians over a five year period, sure, they might get that letter because I guarantee they are rejecting qualified minority applicants and THAT is the issue.

No, because not being "diverse enough" is a non-issue. If this was a problem, the Ivy's wouldn't have caps against Asians.

Do you really think the Department of Education is looking at "specific programs" and cutting them if they don't look dark enough? Because that is not how it works.

Let Milo know. He might qualify for his suddenly rather quiet white scholarship programme.

You're such a goddamn liar double thinking niggers.

The admissions have to match the demographics of your area, plus you probably have a diversity office employing a bunch of worthless people who put forward a plan every year and a projection on how much they are going to increase diversity.

Dep of ed may not but the state of Kentucky absolutely does look at individual programs and their rates. They look at the admission level AND the completion rate. If certain programs aren't up to snuff they can be cut.

>he thinks a suspension shows up on a transcript
>muh permanent record
lmao.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. Is that even a thing? Seems unlikely.

Go fuck yourself

OP could find out who made the decision and make a personal connection. Or talk to their superiors, moving it up the chain to the board of education, and contact any Republican or reasonable congressmen or mayor or any other sort of representative that can fight on your behalf.

>the admissions have to match the demographics of your area

No, they don't. What the fuck? Yale is a Title IV School in shitty New Haven, but it is not composed of predominantly poor minorities like New Haven. My school is in a very wealthy white suburb. It is not full of wealthy white suburbanites.

>You have a diversity office blah blah blah
Nope.

>State of Kentucky

The State of Kentucky has absolutely nothing to do with Title IV of the Higher Education Act, which is a FEDERAL law dealing with FEDERAL funding. I am talking about Federal Funding.

If you're mad that you didn't get into Kentucky State why don't you sue them like Fisher v. University of Texas and allege that you were discriminated against for being white?

Some schools report disciplinary histories, most don't.

This is what happens when you let crazy feminist authoritarians be in power. Hopefully Trump will fix this shit by removing racist and sexist scholarships and BTFOing bigoted educational institutions...

can you sue for a violation of the 1st amendment?

My wife works in admissions. To act like there isn't race based admissions is 100% disingenuous. You know it's a thing and try to play coy like it isn't. Quit being a faggot

>On tonight's episode of 'Shit that never happened'
Save this blog shit for twitter or tumblr.

ifare correct, I'll send money so you can sue, OP

>pretending burgerland isn't this fucked yet
you don't get out much do you
even I know this stuff

>le college is le meal ticket $300k starting for desk-sittin' thumb twiddlin' like a big shot
>he's gonna be elon musk 2 electric boogaloo gonna change the world with his indie pixel computer games
How about you instill in him some fucking initiative so he has a desire to go out there and actually do things? That'd put him well ahead of most of his peers.

What fucking shit school does your wife work at? I bet it's some public state backwater hellhole that does that bullshit to suck off the State for funding. Gross. Tell her to get a real job at a real school.

If she worked at a good school you would know that everything I am saying is completely true. You are arguing with objective fucking facts.

My school's application doesn't even ask for race. We record it after they have enrolled. If a school does ask for it, they inevitably make it optional or include a "decline to answer".

Not that Kentucky is at all famous for its higher education but if you fucking hick retards out there really are doing this shit tell your wife to brace for a Fisher suit. Real colleges everywhere else don't obsess over race. They admit based on set standards and whatever the diversity ratios are is what they are.

you sound retarded

How is saying "race based scholarships shouldn't exist" dumb shit?

>backwater hellhole that does that bullshit to suck off the State for funding.

So you admit that there are schools that do race based admissions and they even incentivized to do so. Thanks user. Should have said that to begin with and saved us the trouble.

>speaks one absolute fact
>speaks another opinion based on that fact
>racist
Second amendment makes the headlines, but leftists just can't wait to get rid of that pesky First.

>Ivys have caps against Asians
>race doesn't play an issue
Do you read what you write?

because it's to the kid's advantage to pretend to be a jewish communist in front of the faculty. worked wonders for me.

Further more you literally typed this

>the Ivy's wouldn't have caps against Asians.

If they don't do race based admissions, how they cap the amount of Asians?

Kys m8

Double think on display

Yeah you caught it too

This is the double think I was talking about

Your son deserved it for spreading hatefacts

Reminder that if your kid isn't in private school or homeschooled you fell for the Public School Jew

CTR, you have to be more discreet.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-affirmativeaction-idUSKCN0Z91N3
>Kennedy noted that the school "tried and failed to increase diversity" through other race-neutral means

Thing is, most private schools are now completely infested with Marxist too

Kill yourself ASAP, Mohamed.

The phone called that saved America

Nice pepe, can I save it?

And they're full of anti-vaxxers, so measles might get your kid before Marxism does.

>Some Aussie shitposter talking about gradeschool policies on the other side of the planet.
>Autistic paranoia about the sky falling
>Believing every retarded story with zero evidence that pops up on the internet just because it fits into your paranoid narrative about the world

On tonight's episode of 'Morons that actually take Sup Forums seriously.'

save some $
go to a foreign college for a preferred course
in russia for example (shouldn't exceed 6 months salary even for medical school)
>claims usa colleges are shit and filled with marxism
>send kids there anyway
>wtf is wrong with you people

How did we fall to such a sad state?

youtube.com/watch?v=fIBjNcsMCcE