Seriously Sup Forums how is Trump going to make us pay for the wall...

Seriously Sup Forums how is Trump going to make us pay for the wall? I'm trying to get information by both sides and liberals say there's no way a country can force another sovereign country to give them money they don't own them. I think the wall will work as an idea and discourage centroamericans from coming to our country but it will do little to stop drug and weapon traffic. But I honestly can't see how we will be paying for it. Be civil.

inb4 "we gonna add import tax to crash your economy and you will beg us to let you pay".
No.

inb4 "but that's how we're actually gonna do it you dumb spic"

Tax on remittances for starters. Tariffs are a tricky business, generally, but in your case, the entirety of the rest of Central and South America are licking their chops at the prospect of replacing your goods with theirs.

Mexico has a much weaker hand than your leaders let on.

he's going after remittances dude, it's the easier way to do get it done, and during his termhe will crack down on immigration, making it more difficult for the government to get money, which, under normal circumstances would mean that the pieces of shit of our "representatives" increase taxes to keep their way of live, but the conditions that made it possible are no more, we're witnessing a paradigm shift and those morons refuse to acknowledge it (this is what concerns me the most, their stuborness in regards to what to do form here on out). Only good thing we got out of this is that PRI is done fo (about fucking time). Their greedy has contriuted to a lot of this means, along with other things that are kind of tiresome to mention or explain.

but how is it justified to apply a higher remittance tax to only one country? Just because?

Mexicans sent $27 BILLION in remittances from the USA to Mexico. Carlos Slim is getting rich af off American dollars.

Right now you don't need a bank account or anything just Western Union back to mamacita and she is living large for the month.

Trump will change the rules, force them to open a bank account, and tax the remittances.

>discourage centroamericans from coming to our country
I had a law professor that used to give guatemaltecos mexican citizenship by making them act as mute persons from a literallywhere town, so no. There are places that are literally worse than Mexico, and people will risk their lives to get here.

Forget taxing it, Trump is crazy enough to freeze them. Then you build the wall to KEEP PEOPLE HOME. Jesus, the carnage...

dude, what many people fail to understand is that he's doing it out of some need of """vengeance""", retribution if you will for all the welfare thing and drug trafficking, even though the latter has been proven was the result of corruption from both sides of the border: our politicians by turning a blind eye to the matter and US by arming them and their junkies making them rich and pretty much untouchable; unfortunately, neither side is willing to accept it, burgers keep saying, and the recent campaign was the ultimate proof of this, that everyone is poisoning them even though their culture promotes that kind of behavior: partying and getting high DAWG and our politician by saying: we dindu nuffin...
Also, don't forget what's currently happening isn't just about economy, it's a ethnic revolt, white folks don't want to become minority and this guy, along with his VP, is the embodiment of this sentiment. Even if doing this might mean US shooting itself in the foot and languish for a while, it doesn't matter because it's worth it...

Tax all money being sent to mexico. don't believe me? go to a walmart on payday in the southwest and count how many whites are standing in line at the mobey services counter.

true but I think most people here already know that Trump's main policy regarding this is FUCK MEXICO

Tax remittances like Western Union payments, take it out of foreign aid, etc...

Its not like walls are expensive.

Suppose I care about it... but, just suppose 'cause really I don't give a fuck.

>force a sovereign country

He doesn't have to force shit. America has all the leverage. He just has to use it.

No way Mexico pays for it. Maybe Drumpf says a 20% import tax will pay for it but it won't. It'll just make him feel better.

>I'm trying to get information by both sides and liberals say there's no way a country can force another sovereign country to give them money they don't own them.
while we can't FORCE you to pay for the wall but we can do certain things, increase tariffs on all your imports and use that to pay for the wall and reduce your foreign aid to pay for said wall

Fix your own shit hole.
We're switching to automated farming; it's already started.
Kill your cartels, rapists, and anything that is perverted on the side of fucking with the social contract.

If Mexico was smart you'd offer to pay or you'd ask for statehood.

>you break a printer at work
>your boss says he's going to garnish your wages until the printer is fixed
>you just paid for a new printer

Mexico is already paying for the wall.

The U.S. gives billions of dollars to Mexico in aid. The executive order states that funds for the wall will be taken out of that annual money. Once the wall is built, a smaller percentage will be taken out to cover maintenance costs.

Also, the wall is a huge economic advantage. Criminal illegal aliens currently cost the U.S. anywhere from 80 to 100 billion dollars. A wall at 21 Billion is a bargain.

because that's his motto dude, his way of thinking, the fact that it is incredibly easy to screw us over, aside from the obvious advatnage murricans have for being a military power n shiiieet, is because our politician jackasses actually bought into the bullshit that by signing the NAFTA and privitizing everything they would magically become part of north america, they really thought they'd become americans, which is ridiculous and trump's actions are the proof of it. Thanks to that stupidity is why things are way worse than it would have been if they had done things differently.

We will save more than the cost of the wall on the money that we give to illegals through welfare and medical care, and in bringing business that neocons/neolibs sold to mexico for a penny and a personal favor.

Trump will tax the money your uncle Pablo is trying to wire back to his mistress in mexico

>Americans giving forgein aid to Mexico.
>more mexicans pop kids and hop over to US.

About 70% of illegal immigrants end up on US welfare.

We've given your castoffs enough money, thanks.

>aid
you mean the money our politicians steal?
keep it, if it's going to be used to do something to stop your guns from pouring into Mexico and help the psychos, do it, otherwise it'd just end up in the pockets of those greedy fuckers. Just keep an eye on your gun manufacturers and anyone who's ever been around your politicians, they like to cause trouble.

Illegals were an easy pitch to the Red states. Nobody like seeing their tax dollars paying for the spics frebies and then the tax-free income get wired back to mehico but I think another big deal for Trump is getting rid of all the illegal voters. It cements us Republicans in the WH pretty much until the end of eternity. Watch Chicago get cleaned up military style next.

Yeah but the point is how far can Trump go to make it happen without being too obvious on his "fuck Mexico" stance in front of the entire world. Not that he cares about it, but it can damage their image and make U.S.'s other trade partners reconsider their relationships with Trump, since he would seem more inclined to make use of his leverage and force the law whenever he wants in the case they were to have an hostile relationship.

Oh wow that's a very smart idea, how didn't we think about it before? We just have to fix things and kill all drug cartels. So easy, thanks.

Also
>falling for the "mexicans are rapists" Trump meme.

>Yeah but the point is how far can Trump go to make it happen without being too obvious on his "fuck Mexico" stance in front of the entire world.

What are you talking about? The entire world already sees his actions as him immorally trying to fuck Mexico over, it's all the left has been saying in every country.

Fuck off with this shit from here

Because Mexico back in 06 printed pamphlets advising people to come to America and take benefits.

They allowed immigration to go unchecked and instead of being a neighbor and helping cull the illegal entry, they stood by while it happened.

In terms of government, Mexico is one of the worst neighbors a country can have.

not our fault that you can't identify the illegals and deport them instead of giving them your money desu. That's on you.

I hate this "meme"

>how is he going to pay for the wall?
>no don't give me the real answer, i want something else
???

The 20% import tax is paid by you. Refusing to buy mexican goods will just keep your wall budget jar emptry. Other anons already gave the actual answers.

We can afford to stop buying mexican goods (due to higher prices, due to a tarriff) for longer than you can afford to stop selling mexican goods. You'll cave eventually.

>No way Mexico pays for it
Maybe outright, no, but the 20% tariff is just a distraction against the remittances that will be imposed.

C'mon, Jewboy. Of all people you should understand the importance of monetary hindrance amd reconfiguration.

he will go as far as he needs to, although it has happened throughout all history, in murricans's the notion of "power is right" (el poder es la justicia) is deeply ingrained into their minds, and even though it is, strictly speaking, something unfair or awful, in the eyes of the average american and the hardcore trump fans it is the right thing to do. is it really that difficult to understand? our politicians like to do mental gymnastics, because they still want to preserve status quo, which is pretty much impossible at this point, but that's the truth and makes sense when one looks at it from the perspective of an ethnic dispute. Read his book, man.

If he does the same sort of thing he's been doing, it'll be a combination of no more U.S. aid to Mexico & economic/trade maneuvering to finance, not regular Mexican citizens.

Welfare, Remittance.... there's a lot of money there.

lebensraum

So him being BTFO by Peña on phone was just an act? Since he doesn't need our goverment's direct "collaboration".

>Only good thing we got out of this is that PRI is done fo (about fucking time)
they said the same when he won... and you know the rest...

Don't look at us esse, like the average American wanted NAFTA. It fucked over us even more, all NAFTA ever benefited was Mexican Oligarchs who controlled the industries and Jew Bankers on Wallstreet who financed them.

>So him being BTFO by Peña on phone was just an act?
dude, only a complete asshole would believe such a thing. Peña nieto is a moron who knows jackshit about anything, sure as fuck he must have sttured for not having Videgaray next to him to tell him what to say.
Also:
>today
>believing what the media says
come on dude, i thought we had got over that.

Whatever shilling coming from our government are desperate attempts to make things look less shittier than they already are, they know their greed and faggotry has finally brought about troubles, like many were warning many years ago...

>implying NAFTA didn't fuck us over too
>implying NAFTA was not born in US
what's done is done, i was merely pointing out why trump behaves like he does as well as the ridiculous thought our politicians had on their minds back then (we sign NAFTA, we now northern americanz n shiiieeet DAWG), which trump has debunked by the decisions he's made thus far, the thing is that the majority of people either ignore what's truly happening or are reluctant to believe that this has ethnic connotations rather than just muh money and economy (and this explains why PRI, PAN and company are on suicide watch, they can not believe it, only goo thing get out of this though).

Just a heads up, but sorry for the inevitable police state and starvation your leaders will redoubtably attempt to inflict on you.
And also sorry Obama was such a huge faggot and superpowered your cartels.

while the reaction towards Peña here was negative "dumping him after he was dumped first", american media talked about Trump not being able to even start the negotiations for the wall, but I'm thinking that he didn't want to negotiate in the first place. He will play the "Peña refused to come and negotiate a good deal so now I'm going after remittances" card.

>obama
he was a nigger, totally expected from him, kind of hilarious to come across people who still think he was a cool guy though.

>the rest of stuff
just put a leash on your gun manufacturers and anyone who's ever been around clinton and the rest of the gang she's part of so no more of that bullshit happens again, but then again trump has militarized his cabinet so it wouldn't be surprising a bit of permissiveness in this regard...just hope our politicians get it through their heads their ridiculous dream of we wuz murricans n shiiieet is over, or rather it was never real and to try to do something to make it less shitty for us, but given they're the PRI the best we can hope for is to wait for them to die out AT LONG LAST: Hallelujah

I wonder how much in remitances are actually laundered drug money.

just fake news, even if they were shilling for it shit tons of people didn't buy it, i mean who would at this point, kek...msm is dead, een our own branch of shills here (televisa) is going through a financial crisis, they had to fire many of his staff and """leaders of opinion""", they are also on suicide watch, and the fact that they're considering shilling for the prick of AMLO shows how desperate they are.

Regardless of fault, the human problem alone is killing places like Arizona and Southern California.

I think stopping the drugs is just a step in a bigger picture of ending degeneracy. The wall is the first step, the rest builds on it.

no dude, the context is different this time, US is no longer friends with the politicians and they know damn well they fucked it up big time when they decided to make the country too dependent on US.

pay up pendejo

pic related

because you owe them.

what does this mean?

yo you fucks funnel billions of dollars into mexico from america every single year

your tio in phoenix is probably just going to have to pay a tax when he sends half his check back to mexico and away from our economy

At gunpoint.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet

You can't inb4 your own post, you dumb spic.

Here's how the negotiation will go down:

USA: Oh hello, I noticed that you mainly export to us.
Mexico: Yeah, you buy a ton of shit from us too.
USA: Well we don't actually have to, there are other places that can get us the products cheaper, but we are locked into trade deals like NAFTA with you.
Mexico: Haha, sucks for you!
USA: Well here's the thing, we're going to give you two options. Option 1: You pay for this wall. Option 2: We add an import tax to crash your economy. You will personally have a hard time finding other countries as large as the USA to trade with, and without your #1 economic function, you're going to be seeing a lot more of those riots. Also, I don't know if you realized this yet, but we provide 15% of your oil. That may not sound like a lot, but trust me, It's going to add up real fast.
Mexico: So I pay for your wall or you wreck my economy into paying for it?
USA: Pretty much.

That chart represents the balance of trade.

It means you import far far more from the USA then the USA does from you.

It means the USA can live without your goods, but you can't live without theirs.

How many years are we away from a nationalist party running in mexico taking a stand against the cartels?

well, given that population will have to experience a happening to trigger some sort of hostile reaction towards those psychos and their minions, i'd say between 4 and 6 years. AMLO's government, if he gets elected, which is most likely, will go to shit rapidly because he's the kind of guy whose only appealing is: GIBS GIBS FOR EVERYONE, after that sure as hell something will happen, people's got to going through something really awful to do that, PRI and PAN's faggotry has set the stage for that, their existence depends upon a friendly relation with US and the free trade agreement that will get scrapped for the reason given above. Also, i've heared the marina and army are sick and tired of our politicians, they are the ones who get rekt in all skirmishes while they stay in their ivory towers

idk what's ACTUALLY going to happen but you know we could easily just increase the cost of all our exports (which you depend on)

by let's say 10 or 20% and you'll pay for it in no time at all

unless the only answer you'll accept is Trump magically hypnotizes your President into signing a check for the amount needed

aside from that we could always just invade your country and demand tribute

>for not having Videgaray next to him
As if that would have made a difference. He is equally retarded, if not more.

We should just make remittance illegal.

Fuck you niggers

Fuck you faggot

Obviously making them illegal to Spixico would be ideal, since the vast majority of illegal aliens sending money out of country are sending it there, but the left would cry "RACISM... AGAIN". So, Here's what you do to massively buttfuck the illegals who are sending the money back there... Tax All remittances at a high rate at point of transfer, western union, moneygram, whatever.... but, make it so they're 100 percent refundable on your taxes.... Those who live here legally and file taxes, essentialy pay NO tax on remittances whatsoever, as they get it all back. Those who are here illegally and don't file taxes, are stuck with the fees.

Remittances

I would like stronger relations with Mexico. I am in favor of having a open border with them and having America be a American English and Spanish country. We have warred and fought with each other for too long but we will need each other in these days ahead I think, with the threat of immigration everywhere I can only imagine what it is like at the southern border. I would gladly, as a American, send you guys military might and aid to crush the cartels and bring back peace.

Just my personal thoughts on the matter.

>every second woman crossing the border illegaly gets raped along the way
Somebody is doing the raping, Paco

it's going to sound weird, but a happening is the only thing that might trigger people to try to lynch he fuckers of all political parties (that system is completely outdated, broken and useless because it's become clear no matter who you choose things won't change at all). The only problem is find is: the ones trump has to appease. You might say that certain things have changed at all, but it is possile if something like that were to happen those fucking gun manufacturers will try to exploit the situatiom (like they have done many times in other countries) and US, i'm including US because thus far war has been your business, won't do anything to stop it. You can say trump is different than the rest, and it might be true, the problem is well...you know, WASP idiosyncrasy as well as the fact that most tend to overlook: kikes, kikes eall around him, and it's only a matter of time before he pulls a jewish trick on someone, aside from us obviously.

the problem is that retarded is the one who keeps insisting on keeping the agreements when it's obvious trump isn't interested for the reason i mentioned above. Trump is operating on a level where ethnicity isn't dismissed, like it's been done in the past, rather than just thinking about the economy, where Videgaray and his pals are still stuck. I can't blame the piece of shit for trying to convince him, but it is futile, they fucked it up big time by thinking this day would never come and now it's too late, they were never trained /taught what to do during an eventuality such as this, they're shitting themselves right now.