SNL General / Pre game Balwin Edition

Who's ready for another funny episode of SNL?

Will Drumpf have another Twitter tantrum?

Will Rosie BTFO bannon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDHzJf9m5Ro3KTTIIvoiX-Q/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>funny episode of SNL
That shit stopped being funny decades ago.

This. Its like Cracked, it was good along time ago now its just left pandering shit.

stay mad trumpkin

Silly trumpkin. SNL has the best ratings it's ever had. Only thing drumpf made great again was SNL.

must be terrible not being able to take a joke at your expense ever

"For those that don't remember, trouble in the actor's relationship with the media and public life started in June after the funeral of the late actor James Gandolfini, when a reporter accused his wife Hilaria of live-tweeting the funeral. Baldwin responded by calling the reporter a "toxic little queen." To make matters worse, in November, following a particularly intense trial of a woman accused and later convicted of stalking Baldwin, he reportedly called a photographer a "cocksucking fag." All of that happened at a time when Baldwin was trying to build a career as a talk show host for MSNBC, a gig he was eventually fired from pretty much because of those two incidents."

/ourguy/???

>Hilaria

Who's /comfy/ in here?

where is the stream

Why are you watching it? Why are you giving unfunny shit rating?

Is that supposed to be Spicer? It doesn't look anything like him. Why is he played by a woman?

turn on your TV

it's literally on free to air TV

>owning a TV in 2017

What are they going to do if Baldwin has to go shoot a movie somewhere for a few months? His Trump impersonation is the only thing keeping SNL relevant. Is he going to just keep doing this every Saturday for the next 8 years?

I never realized what a pig snout she has.

>tfw your celebrity impersonator makes more money working one day a week than you do working five

The TV thread

Did they do an obama impersonation every week? Baldwin's trump impression is already running on fumes how much longer are they gonna keep it up? They are basically doing the same bit over and over again. It got old. In fact all of these late night comedians repeating the same jokes about Trump every single night is tiring on my brain, i wish the msm would just stop.

I checked out Hulu this week since Netflix decided to make a show based off a movie that was a failure. It's littered with a bunch of SNL crap and Alec Baldwin. Thinking about cutting off all my streaming services and just curate more of my content that I already grab.

Oh and they did do Obama skits but not that often and they never made fun of him in any way. Biden yes Obama no.

>What are they going to do if Baldwin has to go shoot a movie somewhere for a few months?
I wouldn't stress about it.

BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW DOLAND DRUMPF IS EVIL SHITLORD

SNL has always been kike propaganda but at least it was funnier in the past.

Seanbaby was funny.
JF Sargent isn't.

That's the thing the sjw Articles they run don't even make an attempt to be funny they just read like something from BuzzFeed

Show this Trump-supporting croat some love:
youtube.com/channel/UCDHzJf9m5Ro3KTTIIvoiX-Q/videos