Does anyone else truly believe Sweden is a failed country?

Not joking, not memeing. I truly, honestly believe that Sweden is just a sad place and horrible to live in.

Take this picture for example, Swedish politicians on the top are trying to poke fun at President Trump while the bottom shows them bowing to Iran.

Then you have shit like when feminist politicians re-worked snow plowing routes to accommodate for women, which ended up costing a quarter million and was ultimately useless.
heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/

The schools that are flooded with immigrants now look like war zones, because you know, gotta stay progressive.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-school-received-peace-prize-accepting-refugees-now-war-zone-surrounded-barbed-wire/

Want to rape women? Just claim you're under age and they'll let you off with a slap on the wrist.
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/06/teenage-muslim-migrants-let-off-wrist-slap-violent-gang-rape/

Don' try and speak out about the injustice either, you'll end up in deep shit like this POLICE OFFICER.
rt.com/news/376582-sweden-cop-immigrant-crime/

I know it's a meme about how bad Sweden is, but half you guys on here are just fucking around, whereas I truly believe Sweden is going down the shitter. I don't know why ANY native born would even try and stay there, I mean fuck even Germany is better at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trips of truth.

Sweden is fucked.

>Take this picture for example

Low IQ mongrel detected

Why do you even live in Sweden?

You're delusional, snap out of it retard.

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

You live in a horrible place where your rapist is likely yo get off free in your "reform" prisons.

Annoying Serb cunt hypocrite, he should get out of Sweden

No, seriously, why do you continue to live in Sweden? It's a horrible place.

not an argument

I left.
(Sure, Canada ain't much better on paper but the difference is fucking enormous.)
Oh.. and
>landsförädare!

Yes it was, I called him a hypocrite since he's an immigrant.

U.S.A. is a disgusting place and most who move there want to go back after a year or so.

Wish we could turn back times..
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Sweden is doomed.

(you)

Your migrants don't get jobs
>breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/

that has nothing to do with the video posted

>Breitbart

German uniform was so suave.

>Links to local Swedish paper and government statistics.

You didn't even read that, I bet you didn't even read the other articles too. You are part of the problem.

I've lived there for quite some time. Muslims isn't their main problem. It's radical feminism. Swedes are cucked by their own crazy women.

Children are raised by feminist state rather than fathers. Anything you say to your son; they're gonna know it. And they're gonna take your child from you rather easily. It's a matriarchal society with men being cucked beyond beliefs. It would take a truly extraordinary mind to resist this absurd level of brainwashing they subject you to since early childhood. I think it's even not possible for someone born and raised there.

It's women really. Not all but these ugly older bitter ones. It's fucking dystopian. Honestly I prefer my shithole now.

Well, the first faction with the balls to pull off a coup would probably get massive support from the people.

RARE! hey can you still kidnap girls and have 24 hours to convince them to marry you? i need a wife ;_;

>can you still kidnap girls and have 24 hours to convince them to marry you?
You should arrange the kidnapping with grill beforehand, make sure she agrees. Otherwise it might not end well.

Stop reading Breitbart nigger this is embarrassing for everyone.

If you read the article it's based off local Swedish newspaper reports. Did you even read the article?

Better than Sweden. Also why does everyone want to get into the US? Must be doing something right

Now go prep the bull you soft cunt

Holy shit I thought that was just a made up place in Borat

Thanks don't mind me.

Feminism needs to be contained in the West or especiall a few Western countries as much as possible just to show the world how bad their system of full sexual freedom, cuckold mentality with men and so on is.

If the whole world becomes feminist Sweden than it is fucked. There always need to be that diversity in the world so people can learn. Of course correlation isn't causation but if you can let some Western countries maximize their feminism, you can better tell of its effects.

R A R E
A
R
E

I think you are at the wrong place if you start criticizing Breitbart and start defending the whitness of your mind.

>Belgium

Grattis..
Du är 14 och har hittat Sup Forums!
Cool du e!

Sweden is what happens when you let women and cucks run your entire country for extended periods of time.

>Grattis han var en fegis som flydde till Kanada för att sitta och skriva på Sup Forums.

>flydde
Jo, för det är ju så jävla ovanligt att folk som gjort något med sitt liv flyttar. Men ah, att bo hemma hoss mamma och pappa e ändå coolare.

Lycka till gubben!

Har redan lyckats så vet inte riktigt vad du syftar till.

Läs det inte nedtonande så förstår du bättre.

Check those Satan trips.

The funny thing about Sweden is that there is a prophecy about Europe where there will be a religious war between Christianity and Islam. And in this prophecy, all of Europe will fight for Christianity, except for Sweden which will fight against Europe. I don't remember exactly which prophecy it is, but it's got to do with the Sybilline prophecy.

Cut his head off, Sven! He offended your people in front of Allah!

Seriously though everyone hates you guys for being such gaping pussies.

743,1 Million people live in Europe, Sweden is a country with 10 Million people, why single us out?

>Dead language

>flydde
>lycka till gubben!
>inte nedtonande

Dags att gå och lägga sig kanske?

Because you're all such racist faggots. You literally hate your own people.
The sooner your weak blood dies the better. Luckily the people in charge of protecting you agree.

>Dags att gå och lägga sig

Nej det är Söndagsmorgon här borta ser du.

Because you're literally a government subsidized vacation spot for Islamic terrorists?

Du som kom in i tråden och börja gnälla om att du flytt Sverige.

Seriously, I have no idea. It had struck me at the time that Sweden was singled out; but as time goes on, it seems more and more plausible.

Och det första du gör e /pol?
Fan vad du måste känna dig förtryckt...
hellvette.
Nu shitpostar jag inte. Har du någon som du kan prata med? Någon som känner lika med dig? För fan asså.

Ugh... samma ID din idiot...

>This mad

Jaha.. okej då!

Stop speaking spanish you fucking beaners

But Canada is exactly the same shit!

Best post