What are you doing to fight the inter-dimentional child raping psychic vampires Sup Forums?

What are you doing to fight the inter-dimentional child raping psychic vampires Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
news.nationalpost.com/news/self-dosing-the-latest-fad-in-smart-drugs-intended-to-boost-cognitive-performance-and-focus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Maga'ing. You?

Bump

MAGA'ing

Taking my Super Male Vitality™ and Brain Force™ pills of course!

If you can't beat them, join them.

Do you not read this site?

Does anyone honestly sit back and think "what a time to be alive?"

I mean honestly. This election gave Alex Jones of all people a voice... People now seriously get their news from Alex Jones. The guy who sells products to boost your DNA and spent 8 years during the Obama Administration claiming Fema was preparing to put us all in death camps.

I drink unfiltered water straight out the tap fite me

Breitbart... is in the White House? Breitbart?

>Look up BrainForce
>It's real
>People in the comments actually believe in brain stimulation pills

What. In. The. Fuck...

Whatever happened to eating the right kind of diet to make sure you get all the necessary vitamins for mental stimulation? Reading through the ingredients of Brain Force, it seems like all it would do is give you the shits.

I don't know how that even happened. I thought there were rules/regulations to who gets put into positions of power.

I was wrong.

shitting pizzatards threads

Staying informed of the situation and slowly redpilling people I know.

>mfw my super liberal friend calls Alex Jones the "premier conservative voice" but threw a fucking tantrum when I said then that means tumblr must be the "premier liberal voice"

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Well it helps protect me from the stuff they're putting in the water that makes the frogs gay.

news.nationalpost.com/news/self-dosing-the-latest-fad-in-smart-drugs-intended-to-boost-cognitive-performance-and-focus
i remember them pushing "smart drugs" 20 years ago

Shitposting and supporting the resistance with my wallet.

some are good some are bad some are mixed

Do you get a pdf or ebook with it? can you share it?

>pdf or ebook
Sadly not.
The look on my co-workers faces when I break it out is glorious though.
You'd think they would have learned from my copy of Crippled America.

>THE BOOK THAT GOT ROGER STONE POISONED WITH POLONIUM

alex jones overdosed on the redpill