Have you wished Alex Happy Birthday yet?

Have you wished Alex Happy Birthday yet?
Press H to pay proper respect

H

H

This is a small collective of autists who spam their unfunny memes endlessly in this board, hours and hours pass and hundreds of threads are made by the same person, just forcing cancerous memes down Sup Forums's throat. They can pass through sleep deprivation, malnutrition, diseases, and they will continue clicking on [creating new thread], wait until their threads get popular, and see if some /r/le_donald newfags popularize their memes. These sad fucks are not even being paid to spam memes 24/7, they merely do it because it is the only minimum amount of attention they will receive in their worthless lives. Maybe one day these "spamtists" will get their memes posted on Twitter or Facebook, so that they can validate their pathetic existence. Think about this: You are spending your time making and spamming cancerous memes on a Chinese cartoon image-sharing chatroom that was created by a teenager suffering from severe autism, is this really what years and years of nurture and care by your parents have led to? Or maybe you weren't cared by your daddy or your mommy at all, and this is why you spam memes on this site every single fucking day with no stop, just fucking endless images and texts containing the same fucking memes, pushing them until some band of 12 year olds on /ptg/ finally begin to use it. I seriously hope you are somewhat rich and pay people to spam these memes. No human should have to live through this sad pathetic existence. Someone, anyone, please, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

43 Basic Gestalts to him.

He's only fucking 43? I thought he was older than that.

H

H

H

H

nigga looks mid 50s.

H

H

H dropping the truth bombs !

stay woke, dispensing those red pills!

you have trumps backing and protection Alex

If it wasn't for super make vitality he would look 150 from the stress of all he knows

Hes a fucking jew you morons
Hope he has a heart attack

happy 53rd, bill

its because (((they))) are stealing his life-force. It makes him appear older

H

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That's a big cake.

and his grandma died last week

same, very surprised he is only 43

H

You magnificent bastard!

Press S to spit

H

You would have to be a complete retard to think CNN is fake news.

Is it biased against Trump? Yeah. But then again that's what happens when you act like a thin skinned little bitch. CNN knows that every time they poke fun at him he's going to act like a manchild and give them a second story.

And now that he's aped out and convinced his brainwashed cult following not to listen to CNN, CNN has no reason to try to appeal to him. They're writing stories for all of the sane rational human beings that don't believe we should castrate the gays and are appalled at things like racism and sexual assault.

H

He's going to die from cardiovascular disease.

ALEX HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS JEB!?

He is...because he's Bill Hicks.

>Have you wished Bill Happy Birthday yet?

Happy Birthday Bill

H

> think you will look better at 43
Guys been red pilled before the internet.

This guy is a real asshole.

H

SUPER