MUSLIM SPY RING IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT

New info is coming out that the botched Yemen raid was caused by a leak in the State Department. Three Muslim brothers that were appointed by Obama's administration, and who had access to top secret intel about operations in the Middle East, were fired when Tillerson was confirmed, a few days after the Yemen raid, in connection to stolen State Department equipment.

>Yemen raid happens
>was supposed to be completely unknown to the Muslims
>moonless night where the seals were practically invisible
>Owens dies
>Tillerson confirmed
>mass firings in the State Department, including the Aman brothers

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11eKL7CiK3M
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
libgen.io/get.php?md5=FA230C8FAFD0DC90E7CEA1D07F37E660&key=APOBXJSS0I8H91DT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uSodCuo73ig&feature=youtu.be
bizpacreview.com/2016/06/14/obama-hires-muslim-who-praised-911-attacks-puts-her-on-us-homeland-security-committee-352273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There needs to be a purge of all these Obama appointees. It's clear that Obama didn't have America's best interests in mind. I'm positive that his appointees are traitors.

>a bunch of rich businessmen are the ones who will save this country
liberals will never live this down

Hang them publicly. Broadcast it internationally. For every death of an American, three of theirs will die. Retroactively, going all the way back to the Iraq war.

Then nuke them.

sssskin them

His DOJ has traitors too, but the Trump admin knows it. Look at this video of Sessions getting to work:

youtube.com/watch?v=11eKL7CiK3M

Secret service is in full force and on much higher level of alertness than you'd expect.

Well it was a bunch of rich businessmen that founded the country in the first place, so what do they expect

I'm surprised Ayn Rand hasn't risen from her grave to watch this.

hang them for treason

GLOBALISTS BTFO

Obama isn't a traitor, he never was on our side!,
Muslim cunt

I honestly fear for Trump. He's in danger of being killed by globalist shills and those who wish to do the country harm. May God and Kek protect him.

That's not the complete information though.
>They got caught messing with computers from Congressmans, they were getting information about foreign policy of the United States of America
They catched them red-handed. One of the brothers had a criminal record, to top it all.

Has this story caught any traction on here or does is just get slid off everytime

I also have to note that it is possible that they have been arrested. We just know for sure that they were fired.

He's in danger this whole time, he will take those 'slings and arrows' gladly, 4 (you).

The military knows he is in danger. The patriots in the military literally helped him along the way. People inside our intel community released the podesta emails and shit in order to help trump. That whole "i have announcement about Obama's birth certificate!" presser where he made the media report 45 minutes of military endorsements? That was the military sending a message to the globalist camp: "You can't fix this election, you can't cheat, we'll coup."

Add Bush appointees and neocons.

STEPHEN

COUGHLIN

This thread damn near got archived with no replies before I spammed it (sorry) in the /ptg/ thread.

The State Dept. Always seems to be a breeding ground for Anti-American sentiment. It was the home of the vast majority of commies that McCarthy was after too, and that the Venona papers later confirmed were correct.

It needs to be burned down with the doors locked one day after everyone shows up for an important national emergency meeting at 3am.

Only way to be sure.

Yep. All of the establishment bastards: NeoCon Jews, Muslim Extremists, RINO cucks.

This leaf knows what's up. Listen to him

What the fuck!? I've seen this posted like 4 times and it never goes over like 40 replies.

Yeah, this

New users to Sup Forums need to look up Stephen Coughlin's material on the OIC and Muslim Brotherhood's activities inside Western countries.

He was run out of Washington by the Obama administration for "Islamophobic conspiracies"

I'm reading his book actually right now on my kindle.

It does now, this shit should be retweeted by Trump for how ridiculous this shit is.

uh huh

I second this for all the blue pilled Redditfugees here.

Assimilate or you have to go back

>Reddit spacing
If you know about the modus operandi of all the three globalist powers, you already know what they're doing and by what means.
Understanding one particular won't solve, and neither show in it's entirety, the bigger picture.
It won't hurt though, if this makes people more interested in the subject, it's interesting.
Can also go directly to the horse's mouth and read what Islamics themselves have to say on the matter.

Is this the intel that was uncovered?

This.

Trump is draining the swamp.

Hell I was seeing hints as to this stuff shortly after Benghazi.

Is this normal or are these people really excited that they can start doing their jobs?

Its new/pol/

Reddit faggots are in some HWNDU tier thread that slides all the interesting threads

I don't know, but I suspect there are no small number of career DOJ attorneys who stayed in their office grinding their teeth about Sessions.

I honestly don't know. Probably a bit more excitement than normal for the patriot ones. More apprehension for the treasonous ones. But the way the Secret service is acting here is totally unusual for a room full of American government employees. Several of the SS are wearing fake arms designed to conceal automatic weapons under their jackets. There is a CREDIBLE threat to Sessions' life IN THAT BUILDING. Our government is infested with traitors.

bump

Nah.

Ths was Trump's first Benghazi. Deal with it.

BUMP

Bump so this doesn't get slid for the 10th time

Looks like it's just me and you keeping it alive

bump, I don't think anyone really has any further info tho

>hillarys most trusted aide was literally a MB spy
>hurr durr spies in state dept

YOU DON'T SAY

Nuke the site from orbit...

Anti-slide bump.

- !!!HAPPENING!!! -

FBI user VS SHILLS

FBI user DUMP

- BEST THREAD -

THREAD RELATED

Yeah probably not, but more people need to see it. I've seen this posted like 5 times and it never gets more than 30 or 40 replies.

This is pretty serious. They had access to some pretty major intel

Summarise the thread, m8.

Can't spam without giving us a summary

YEah this

its leaks, important stuff man. Go read and don't be lazy

>fired
>not arrested

It's fucking nothing

>While most know about the Yemen raid, most do not know about the dismissal of the three Aman brothers, Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan. On February 2nd, they were abruptly removed from their positions of managing information technology for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Though they were initially suspected merely of stealing equipment, a connection with the previously-hacked computers of Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) revealed something far more sinister:

>Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

>As Mad World News reported, the Aman brothers were hired by the Obama administration, and access to top secret information regarding military operations. The committees they allegedly worked for had access to “the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity… including the Yemen operation”

>EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Holy crap that's a lot of fake arms. I don't think Loretta lynch ever had that type of security detail

Anti-slide bump.

Keep up the good work pastabro

Also bump

>mfw Clinton goes to jail for treason

What does the black lady at 3:35 thank him for mentioning in his swearing in ceremony? Listened 20 times and couldnt get it

B󠇦 U󠇦 M󠇦 P󠇦
U󠇦
M󠇦
P󠇦

the blonde lady at 03:10 has a problem with sessions. cue it to 03:08.
everyone is happy, smiling, eager to shake his hand... but not her.
i think that's apprehension and her guard is up, the crossed-arms is a defensive posture, narrowed eyes, she backed away after the shake a fair distance, and brought her shoulders inward as she crossed her arms.
i think she's drinking the kool-aid.
there's a couple of other guys who aren't happy, but not like she's not happy.

You're fucking kidding?

It literally seems like fake news to me, but wtf

I've posted before

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

PDF from library genesis
libgen.io/get.php?md5=FA230C8FAFD0DC90E7CEA1D07F37E660&key=APOBXJSS0I8H91DT

Good work

O and kek be praised. He sees the truth.....

Triple 777s to boot Jesus got in on this one too.
This is now a truth thread.

Are we saudia arabia now?

I'm sad that my kek blessed post will get shit canned cuz it's 4am

When will people finally learn?

Islam is the enemy within.

Islam is the enemy within all of our nations.

Islam is at war with the world.

With the current situation in Canada happening, I wouldn't be surprised that Canada is also compromised and that they are an enemy.

Don't let this page slide!!!!!

Nothing to see here

Sage

bmp

Keep this in page 1!!!

Anti slide blumpkin

The duck are all my (you)s... Trip 7s with a truth bomb

Fuck i love that photo

Shut it down

oh to travel back in time and witness a Nazi tit inspection...

That this is even possible

>Radical Islamic Terrorism, he won't say it.
>He won't say it, there's something going on that we don't know about.
>t. Trump at a rally months and months before he won

Stuff dreams are made of

Bump bonus gift

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uSodCuo73ig&feature=youtu.be
Motörhead: send the Trump team your power and listen. Lyrics related

Islam is a religion of peace. Racism is evil.

Its where foreign policy power is, so it attracts Jews.

bumpity bump bump bump

God fucking bless

STEPHEN COUGHLIN TOLD YOU
FINALLY YOU LISTENED

bump niggers

witnessed and pleased to see this info in one post

That's real neato. I'll be sure to watch/read/spread this around also bump

giant megabumpque

bizpacreview.com/2016/06/14/obama-hires-muslim-who-praised-911-attacks-puts-her-on-us-homeland-security-committee-352273

FUCKIN' PURGE WHEN?

But where does Pence fall under this assumption? Would he keep the Trump agenda intact or push globalism?

I'm not sure. As long as the cabinet doesn't get changed, it should be fine. I would liketothinkhe would keep Trump's agenda intact.

purge the unclean

how do i download that shit :(

What kind of problem are you having? That link should automatically pop up the dialog to open or save file.