I dislike how immigrants here in New Zealand treat lower class whites like trash, Indians are the worst for this

I dislike how immigrants here in New Zealand treat lower class whites like trash, Indians are the worst for this.

It's like they think they're upper class themselves, when in actual fact they work retail.

Just mock their accent. It fucking gets to em real good.

New Zealand, why did you steal Australia's flag?

Indians act this way to everyone unless they think you are loaded and well connected then they suck up.
They have the worst reputation.

You can get an Indian out of the caste system and you can't get the caste system out of the Indian.

Let em take that attitude with some gigantic native. Prolly get their teeth smashed in. Only a matter of time.

but lower class whites here do act like trash

Stop being a pussy and shoot up majority immigrant kindergarten. Shitskins are scared for their kids the most. Violence works

I dont even think its the caste system. Its just plain old racism mixed with being too dumb to know their place in other peoples societies.

I dislike how lower class whites think anyone should care about their opinion just because they're white.

I would unironically BLEACH the fuck out of that bitch

>t.Baruch Goldstein

How DARE you say that! THIS IS Sup Forums WHITES ARE PERFECT AND A MIRACLE ON THIS HERE GOD'S EARTH.

When did all these leafposters start moving to New Zealand?

Goddamn that bitch is original black

Itd be a bit of a giggle desu
>arggh help me the darkness is swollowing my penis eks dee.

Indians are far more classist and racist than Europeans.

That's why.

>lower class

There's no classes in white society; everyone is equal. Some people might have more money, but everyone can get fat and vote equally.

Chinks (like yourself) and Poos aren't used to it.

Go back to China.

Fug read your post wrong. Sorry bruvva.

>There's no classes in white society

>this is what stormniggers believe

Its not unique to indians. Ive had so many problems interacting with foreigners i dont even bother anymore.

>There's no classes in white society; everyone is equal. Some people might have more money, but everyone can get fat and vote equally.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly I've been wondering if Canada was just an easy or default proxy for CTR over the last year.

Seems odd how everyone realized just how many irredeemable faggots live there since the last election.

A good leaf.

>There's no classes in white society; everyone is equal.

Found the white trash. keep dreaming poorfag.

its "in" to treat whites like shit the media loves to divide us so we don't focus on the real problems.
So its "uncool" to be white? haha these cuck niggers make me laugh. personally I like playing on the winning team

Err in Australia its historically true we dropped the class system.

>There's no classes in white society
So did peasants and noblemen rub shoulders or is history just controlled cucking? Don't ignore history, lest we have a repeat of the negative aspects of it. Even now classism exists within Europe in the form of virtue signalling by calling poor whites who dislike niggers racist, while rich whites seclude themselves in gated communities away from the savage races and their poor brethren and call the poor racist for suffering at the hands of said niggers.

What classes?

The looks you're born with determine you desirability to a mate here.

Everyone can get fat.

Everyone can go to college. Everyone can enter politics. Everyone can work the job they're qualified for.

There's still classes. They might not be classes all individuals are stuck in forever, but there is always a hierarchy that develops and in which people can be categorized.

>Everyone can go to college. Everyone can enter politics. Everyone can work the job they're qualified for.
"True"

That photo gave me a boner. what's her name?

It's true for Indians because most Indians that immigrate are from the higher wealthy Brahmin caste, and they feel like the world owes them something.

>There's no classes in white society; everyone is equal. Some people might have more money, but everyone can get fat and vote equally.
Holy shit mate how deluded are you

Tyrone

Sheboon Pooskin

Not in Australia at least you get people trying to force class but they dont get very far and are generally mocked. There really isnt any sort of class system here there are insufferably rich bastards but they arent a class.

Is that the alien from Under the Skin?

See We're all treated equally under the law. We can all do what we want with the looks and intelligence we're born with.

We aren't forced into a specific choice, even if we have the capabilities to exceed such.

There's limits, but it's as equal as you can realistically get.

I've ascended from below the poverty line but can remember how others treated me while I was down there.

My little brother is still down there and has to work with the Indian fuckers. All our entry level jobs are being swooped up by nepotist foreigners and our own people, the middle and upper class whites, are leaving our own people to suffer under these racist fucks.

The whole experience has left me a little class conscious. The bourgeois are scum, regardless of race, and rich europeans have for the sake of saving a few pennies sold out their own people to the flood that is the third world labor market.

has it ever occurred to you that maybe they aren't taking shit off people? it's super easy to denigrate poo's by saying, "omg teh caste system makes them cunts", but, if you take colour and accent out of the picture 99℅ of the time they're just not suffering cunts.

Yeah, poos taught to use toilet are the most arrogant.

>The whole experience has left me a little class conscious. The bourgeois are scum, regardless of race, and rich europeans have for the sake of saving a few pennies sold out their own people to the flood that is the third world labor market.
Its called survival of the fittest and does not show well for you if you can't compete with subhuman scum

this girl needs white cock in her life

Hes about half correct. The stuff hes sprouting about equality is just state propaganda of how it works in theory. But no estsblished class system officialy or unofficially exists.

>What classes?
>The looks you're born with determine you desirability to a mate here.
>Everyone can get fat.
>Everyone can go to college. Everyone can enter politics. Everyone can work the job they're qualified for.

You're either delusional, born on third-base, or really fucking stupid.

Though one of my Aussie bros would be more qualified to diagnose you.

The bourgeoius are now the people thst preach antiracism and immigration.
Look at the Abc like Leigh Sales. Tsk tsks the working poor here as racists while she is a millionare off the taxpayers dime.

are you telling me that in australia you don't have a small elite of capitalist familes who have been established since colonial times who own large companies and all live in the same suburb for generations and send their kids to the same schools that they went to

That is pretty much the best it gets. There is still a hierarchy resulting from the biological heritability of genes and wealth, and the better education that the wealthier tend to provide. But I take absolutely no issue with this.
People don't go far enough. They always say, "equality of opportunity; not equality of outcome", when they should reject the impossible equality of opportunity altogether. It makes progress impossible and is only attained in the graveyard.

Rubberman

What is a white man supposed to do?
I'm addicted to big fat asses and these goddamn ebony queens are in possession of the best of them all.
How can white women even compete?

What he's saying is that nothing artificially prevents you from doing any of that. (No, other people refusing to give you free money doesn't count)

Don't you have white trash? Aren't they called "bogans" or some shit?

White trash is absolutely a different class from the upscale bougies.

if it makes you feel any better op i hired homeless people so they can restart their lives and contribute to society.

Pump them full of seed. But then again, conversely, you'd be diluting that pure blackness.

You have people who were poor no bodies that achieved more wealth thsn these people here and they retain all their lack of class.
Then you have classy people who are poor tofu eating art students with herpes.

why? what % make it working for you?

Bogans ironically are often loaded. Its even a term "cashed up bogans" they are more well off than IT guys.

yeah their is the nouveau riche which is what my family comes from but their has always been an established class in new zealand at atleast

>ois are scum, regardless of race, and rich europeans have for the sake of saving a few pennies sold out their own people to the flood that is the third world labor market.
>Its called survival of the fittest and does not show well for you if you can't compete with subhuman scum

That would be true if man was not a social animal.

The social connection that our people need to survive and prosper; the family unit, has been eroded by the decadence that is modern day capitalism and the various socio-political influences it has spawned (feminism being the most destructive.

The beginning rungs on the ladder to success, the family unit and entry level jobs. Have been taken from the people. How are our people, the same people that once colonized almost every inch of this earth, able to compete with our own people undermining our families and depriving us of work.

We don't have classes you gook fuck.

that would be an exotic fuck

don't you understand just look at auckland the percentage of working class whites are lower than any other place in new zealand because the lower class whites are becoming middle class while the polys and asians work the shit jobs

I had a wierd experience with a midget indian before. I was walking on a busy street and from the corner of my eye i noticed somebody looking at my back and just as i stopped to cross the road, i turned around and there was a 5 foot indian about 2 inches away from, i'm not sure what he was doing and he didn't even say anything but kept walking, i was hoping he'd get brave so i could smash his face in.

>It's true for Indians because most Indians that The untouchables can vote in India. Hell the country even had muslims and untouchables as leaders. Of course that doesn't really mean anything alot of institutions are still closed to them.
Military rules when dealing with Indians unless they actually are your superiors.
Remind them that time = seniority, as well as pay= seniority as well as title/position/responsibility.
If you have to work with an indian under a different job title, learn the salary/responsibility for his title, and then rub time on the job in as seniority. Get this done early "how long have you been with the company?"
Never be an equal, you claim you are an equal and they start doing catty shit to get ahead of you like narc'ing on you for pooing in the loo too long or some other bullshit they can pull out of the employee handbook. This will apply to an extent if the Indian is your immediate subordinate and his next promotion is your position. Remind him early on that there are lateral promotions i.e. more than one fucking ladder buddy and reign in his shit hard if he starts doing catty shit. Keep in touch and in a working relationship with HR/other supervisors/etc so they can alert you if he starts Narc'ing because you took a shortcut that saved the company time+money.

Image more interesting than text.

Blacks should get tattoos in white or creamy inks.

I fucking hate Jews. You're like that little devil on everyone's shoulder.

>decadence that is modern day capitalism
fuck off commie

I agree. The contrast is what makes black women in white swimwear so sexy.

Lol i had that happen. Angry little indian midget out of nowhere.

I second this notion.

Hmmm I'd give her a tumble with the lights off.
I always wanted to fuck a ghost girl

Exxon valdez

Yes, we absolutely do.

Some whites grew up with married parents who owned their own home and car and had plenty of resources (time and money) to spend investing in their children. Others were raised by promiscuous, young, drug abusing single mothers barely managing to pay rent.

These two types of people are absolutely different classes. They eat different foods, they watch different shows, they have vastly different rates of crime/teen pregnancy/college education/clothing/slang/etc.

The protected nobility of Europe is a thing of the past. However it can be said that the highest crust nobility is still a thing, their protected status may be gone but they would enjoy other perks, like get out of jail free cards - depending on the house. The middle and lower nobility has entirely vanished - replaced by modern landed gentry or the Jew.

A strong theory behind the membership of the Illuminati (if you believe it) is that they are primarily made up of high nobles/royals of primarily European lineage. Even the tippest of the top Jews were given nobility - like the Rothschilds.

Of course you do you massive mongoloid
Being right-wing and hating communists doesn't invalidate some of the analysis made by Marx
Regarding class, he was later corroborated by many sociologists ( cue Bourdieu ) and most of what he said still holds true
Moron

Ha noway, they probably do this all the time, I'd say he had his chest puffed out before i turned around. I didn't know how to react because he didn't even say anything.

white trash detected

All Western Europeans Jews were always nobility.

Jews were part of the lesser nobility, they were never peasants. They were not allowed to be peasants.

>there is something happening that I dont like
>should I do something about it?
>nah, better just go complain about it on a vietnamese potato farming forum

All muhnorities will try this shit especially the dodgy ones.

Can we just get more hot nigress pics?

Or a sexy curvy black in white stockings and garter belt. It's the contrast.

Yeah, Indians are really delusional and pathetic. Sikhs are all good people, but Hindus are what you call penny smart and dollar stupid.

How are your crops coming along desu?

>Indians act this way to everyone unless they think you are loaded and well connected then they suck up.They have the worst reputation.

This

They are assholes in the work place and always the first to nark.

>All Western Europeans Jews were always nobility.
This isn't exactly true, although it could be said that poor jews in the presence of christian goyim from 100AD-1750AD were in a somewhat precarious position. Upper class jews had mobility, poor and just above poor ones got killed or expelled if shit went down.
It's probably a reason why the Ashkenazi are generally smart as fuck, because Europe kept weeding out the stupid ones.

These are just dark brown. Post more liquorice i csnt see what im fucking types.

How can they be upper class if they can't poo in the loo?

>Indians are the worst for this

They're the most fucking arrogant, and they piss me the fuck off the most. Usually it's the filthy shitskinned Dravidians ironically, and not even the lighter and better looking Northern Poos. God I hate them. Immigrants fucking suck.

Aw yeah

Indians are fucking retarded.

The amount of them I see with FB accounts in front of Maseratis, Ferraris and Astons and they are nothing more than payroll clerks or shop assistants. It's all about the look and the glamour so their parents back in in pakiland can acquire them a girlfriend because they are not capable of getting one here.

Indians are utterly pathetic.

Delete you account amerimong. Barely any and they were rejected by actual European nobs

I know exactly what you mean. Basically it goes like this

>the caste system is hardwired into the Indian psyche
>literally every interaction with another human is based on who/what they are
>this actually worked well for thousands of years, even prevented mixing
>progressives were butthurt of course so they changed society
>inwardly we are still bound to caste so we observe the next most visible hierarchy
>in the modern world that's the hierarchy of wealth
>the poor become the Shudras, the ultra rich are the new Brahmins, etc
>the new spirituality is the education system, you achieve "muh greatness" with diplomas and degrees

Ashkenazi gained greater intelligence as a ethnic group due to the top percentage of them surviving pograms due to them being wealthy, influential, or just being smart enough to avoid it. The process, which has gone on for thousands of years due to ethnic cleansing of their people have made the surviving portion of them incredibly intelligent.

This is why we don't practice eugenics. (((They))) don't want us to breed a superior people and reach their level.

jesus christ leaf give me the sauce

They also practice extreme nepotism, but most ethnic groups would do that given the chance.